Shipping recommendation: DO NOT US FEDEX flat rate!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shin

Shin

Awards
Hey guys just a heads up especially if you are from AUS.... do not use the Fedex flat rate shipping!
It is absolute garbage with no tracking and the history of problems with FEDEX customs holding things up for months...
My item has package had been shipped out 1st of Dec and now it's nearly 2014 with absolutely no way of even getting an update on where the order is
or anything.
So please guys do yourself a favour and ask them to change couriers instead of getting screwed over by FEDEX customs.

travwj

travwj

Awards
  • Established
Yeah still waiting for mine to arrive from the black Friday sales. Last time I used USPS and that took about 3 weeks to get to Perth. So I figure over Xmas it will take at least 4 weeks. No tracking is annoying though.

Shin

Shin

Awards
Absolutely USPS even the slowest option is better than this Fedex....

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
That sucks. It is around the holidays though. I had to wait 3 weeks for a package USPS that was shipping domestically....

smoker145

Aren't there any places in aus you can snag some deals? Just curious. Not trying to make ya mad

travwj

travwj

Awards
  • Established
Aren't there any places in aus you can snag some deals? Just curious. Not trying to make ya mad
NP is under half price compared to what we pay in Australia, depending on the Aussie dollar of course.

I got a couple pwo's for $19 each in Perth probably about $60 each...customs is also a pain but that is another story.

Shin

Shin

Awards
Aus price are at the dumps.... USA all the way lol.... Have snipe around for good deals though...

Fedex and dhl have horrible customs... Only shipping i trust is usps unless i am importing supps that will definitely not get held in customs...

I dunno why forskolin, recompadrol and peak beta are being held up.

Maybe the name recompaDROL... Ffs

smoker145

Looks like living in the land down under comes with a price.

How is it there by the way? Always wanted to vaca there one day

Shin

Shin

Awards
It's a nice chilled place good for living not very stressful imo...
Great salary and good work environment... Lots of gyms around too 24/7 ones... And lots of guys on AAS lol from what i've seen and heard :p....

Status
Not open for further replies.