Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.97%
    Achievements Posting Pro

cheap international shipping?

Hey Guys,

I wanted to take advantage of the cheap shipping that has recently been introduced for the black friday sale. I wanted to check out 2 tubs of PES Amino IV and 1 I-force conquer -which I believe to be under 3 pounds. However when i try to check them out i am only able to check out one PES amino IV (500g =1.1 pound) if i want to recieve cheap shipping. If I put two in (2.2 pounds) it wont let me use the shipping. I just wanted to check if this could be fixed so it will accept 3 pounds of goods.

Thanks,

Nick.
    ~Get shredded or die trying! The alphamine chapter~
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213632-get-shredded-die.html

2. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.38%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Hi Docmattic,
    I believe the total weight of the package has to be 3 lbs or less. The 500g of powder likely doesn't include the weight of the tub, and then there's shipping material weight as well.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.65%

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Hi Docmattic,
    I believe the total weight of the package has to be 3 lbs or less. The 500g of powder likely doesn't include the weight of the tub, and then there's shipping material weight as well.
    would it be possible for shipping weights to be displayed on the product pages? It would be really helpful for international customers trying to fit our orders under the limit. i'm assuming everything already has a shipping weight in your system.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.97%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Daxter View Post
    would it be possible for shipping weights to be displayed on the product pages? It would be really helpful for international customers trying to fit our orders under the limit. i'm assuming everything already has a shipping weight in your system.
    Thats a good idea.
    ~Get shredded or die trying! The alphamine chapter~
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213632-get-shredded-die.html

Similar Forum Threads

1. problem with international shipping..
    By lionel in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-26-2006, 09:35 PM