Order still processing?

krebz

Awards
Hi, i've made one order last saturday (23.11) and after having my acc verified, it is still "processing". I tried to contact customer service email twice but no reply.

Could someone take a look at that?
Order: 458814
Thanks!

krebz

Awards
Hello, since my order was not shipped this week I will not be able to receive it on the adress that I gave (miami - FL) since I will be returning to my country tomorrow.

I would like to change my destination adress, is it possible?

I will wait for this confirmation, thanks

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why do people order when there in a pinch? I never get that.. nutra does that best to ship asap, but when products are backordered, or there busy especially around the holidays, anticipate delays. Regardless, I hope this gets worked out for you.

Mike

touchless21

Awards
  • Established
One product was holding up my order, then I believe, once it came in, another product held up my order.

I just called today, and CS just split my order (which was placed on the 29th of November). I should receive 17 products by this weekend and the last one whenever it comes in. I don't need any of them until the new year anyway though.

Shin

Shin

Awards
Yeah mine still processing from 2 weeks ago cos of Compound 20 being out of stock...
is it possible for NP to split up the order since i have like4-5 other products in the order that are not being shipped cos of the one item :S?