NEW LOW FLAT RATE FOR INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    stryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    37
    Posts
    3,963
    Rep Power
    2806
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    81.32%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Talking NEW LOW FLAT RATE FOR INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS!!!


    You've been asking for it and now we're able to deliver...

    NutraPlanet is now offering Flat Rate Shipping for International Customers!

    Only $12.95 up to 3lbs anywhere in the world! http://www.nutraplanet.com

  2. Elite Member
    Driven2lift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    5,606
    Rep Power
    5486144
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    94.94%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    hell yes
    Athletix Representative
    Orbit Nutrition Representative;
    Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbit!
  3. Senior Member
    houstontexas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,230
    Rep Power
    216284
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    56.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    That's awesome!! I know there are plenty of guys on here that will love this good news!!
    •   
       

  4. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,524
    Rep Power
    41245
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41.23%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Sounds like an amazing deal. Wow!
  5. New Member
    Daxter's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    122
    Rep Power
    67666
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    32.32%

    YES!
  6. Senior Member
    saggy321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,389
    Rep Power
    116671
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    79.36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Flippin Awesome!! Seriously the best news I've had all year which includes a new additional to the family :-)
  7. New Member
    caino's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    42
    Rep Power
    40838
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    30.95%

    A B O U T Time!!!!!!!!
  8. Banned
    Pop A Molly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    127
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    12.33%

    DATS FREAKING AWESOME !!!
  9. Senior Member
    Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,873
    Rep Power
    854639
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    47.84%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post
    You've been asking for it and now we're able to deliver...

    NutraPlanet is now offering Flat Rate Shipping for International Customers!

    Only $12.95 up to 3lbs anywhere in the world! http://www.nutraplanet.com
    Am I correct that the rate for shipping to Gary Coleman remains unchanged?
  10. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    stryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    37
    Posts
    3,963
    Rep Power
    2806
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    81.32%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    Flippin Awesome!! Seriously the best news I've had all year which includes a new additional to the family :-)
    Congrats, saggy!
  11. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    stryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    37
    Posts
    3,963
    Rep Power
    2806
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    81.32%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    Am I correct that the rate for shipping to Gary Coleman remains unchanged?
    Gary gets free shipping for life...
  12. Senior Member
    Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,873
    Rep Power
    854639
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    47.84%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post
    Gary gets free shipping for life...
    You've always had a soft spot for the little fella.
  13. Advanced Member
    BigKrabbe's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  244 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    517
    Rep Power
    75992
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    34.07%

    Sweet! Unfortunately it's only up to 3 lbs..since I have been deployed I have been using other supplement companies that ship to Afghanistan flat rate.
  14. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Rep Power
    767475
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    53.25%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    awesome.. 3lbs is a lot for most things. Not protein of course.

    mike
  15. Advanced Member
    BigKrabbe's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  244 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    517
    Rep Power
    75992
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    34.07%

    I agree! Perhaps I will just have to order all my pills from nutraplanet and my protein elsewhere until I get home. Good news to hear none the less, nutraplanet taking care of it's customers as always.
  16. Elite Member
    Jiigzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,405
    Rep Power
    4156327
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    89.61%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Thanks NP! I remember advocating for this sometime back and its good to see that it happened!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  17. New Member
    mathius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    41
    Rep Power
    36
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    55.17%

    Have any Canadians made any orders using the Fedex 12.95 shipping? Did you have to pay duties and taxes?
  18. Elite Member
    Driven2lift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    5,606
    Rep Power
    5486144
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    94.94%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by mathius View Post
    Have any Canadians made any orders using the Fedex 12.95 shipping? Did you have to pay duties and taxes?
    I didnt even have the option available on my last order
    Athletix Representative
    Orbit Nutrition Representative;
    Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbit!
  19. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,044
    Rep Power
    1873512
    Level
    69
    Lv. Percent
    60.28%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post

    I didnt even have the option available on my last order
    Same.
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  20. Elite Member
    Driven2lift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    5,606
    Rep Power
    5486144
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    94.94%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    So its not just me? I paid 50 for shipping my last order... Was pretty happy to see this announced but no luck I guess
    Athletix Representative
    Orbit Nutrition Representative;
    Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbit!
  21. New Member
    Daxter's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    122
    Rep Power
    67666
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    32.32%

    The 3lb limit isn't really much once you take into account the weight of the tubs or bottles as well as the actual product.
    Try just adding one thing to your cart and see whether it is available, then just add/remove to figure out where the limit is
  22. New Member
    zaire2d's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    91
    Rep Power
    18920
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    62.42%

    THAAANK YOU!
  23. Professional Member
    Chub's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,299
    Rep Power
    49682
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    18.71%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Can't believe there is actually people whining in this thread lol. They've done a great job offering this i think.

    I ordered on the 25th of Oct and received my parcel today. What i bought came to $90 including postage that was $12. No custom charges/VAT/handling at all, straight to my door. Very happy

    I live in the UK btw, up the top end
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
  24. Senior Member
    saggy321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,389
    Rep Power
    116671
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    79.36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    Can't believe there is actually people whining in this thread lol. They've done a great job offering this i think.

    I ordered on the 25th of Oct and received my parcel today. What i bought came to $90 including postage that was $12. No custom charges/VAT/handling at all, straight to my door. Very happy

    I live in the UK btw, up the top end
    Same here! Sad I know, but this is the best thing that's happened to me this year! :-)
  25. New Member
    mathius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    41
    Rep Power
    36
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    55.17%

    Bump for Canadians out there who have used the 12.95 shipping. Any duties and taxes?
  26. New Member
    tdubzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  194 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    51
    Rep Power
    31068
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    94.22%

    Quote Originally Posted by mathius View Post
    Bump for Canadians out there who have used the 12.95 shipping. Any duties and taxes?
    Seems to be split around here. Some pay, some don't. Usual smaller orders get though without tax, but then you pay for shipping each time You buy something. Catch 22.
  27. New Member
    mathius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    41
    Rep Power
    36
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    55.17%

    I'm going to wait to see their Black Friday deals. If they are really good then I'll take a chance.
  28. Professional Member
    Chub's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,299
    Rep Power
    49682
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    18.71%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I've bought another two times since the new shipping fees. No tax or extra costs
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
  29. Senior Member
    tyrub42's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,095
    Rep Power
    250253
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    31.6%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post
    You've been asking for it and now we're able to deliver...

    NutraPlanet is now offering Flat Rate Shipping for International Customers!

    Only $12.95 up to 3lbs anywhere in the world! http://www.nutraplanet.com
    I ordered in late October and still hasn't arrived (last order was here in less than 3 weeks). If it gets sent back to NP for some reason will I be contacted about it? Also is there any way you guys could add Chinese language into what your system will recognize and print? Thanks!
  30. New Member
    krebz's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    52
    Rep Power
    79
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    99.25%

    Anyone from south america already used it? I got some bad experience with high rate/trackable fedex (Tax + other problems)
  31. Senior Member
    saggy321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,389
    Rep Power
    116671
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    79.36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by krebz View Post
    Anyone from south america already used it? I got some bad experience with high rate/trackable fedex (Tax + other problems)
    I live in the uk and FedEx was expensive and similar to your experience. The first rate shipping was beautiful. It took 10 days but no tax and no admin fee.
  32. Advanced Member
    horizons's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  146 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    820
    Rep Power
    189556
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    66.65%

    I did a small order with the flat rate but now regretting it because many members are complaining about FedEx not sending the packages to AUS and getting stuck in customs with no idea what is going on.

    I frankly want a refund now but it's too late
  33. New Member
    Shin's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    94
    Rep Power
    696
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    94.97%

    Quote Originally Posted by horizons View Post
    I did a small order with the flat rate but now regretting it because many members are complaining about FedEx not sending the packages to AUS and getting stuck in customs with no idea what is going on.

    I frankly want a refund now but it's too late
    Quite frankly im very pissed too, it's a terrible service. When i enquired np support about it, they just copied and pasted the shipping info of fedex flatrate amd that it cantbe tracked.
    Well it's been over a month now with absolutely nothing we can do about this bs.

    When can we get a refund for this mess is what i wanna know.
  34. Advanced Member
    horizons's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  146 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    820
    Rep Power
    189556
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    66.65%

    Quote Originally Posted by Shin View Post
    Quite frankly im very pissed too, it's a terrible service. When i enquired np support about it, they just copied and pasted the shipping info of fedex flatrate amd that it cantbe tracked.
    Well it's been over a month now with absolutely nothing we can do about this bs.

    When can we get a refund for this mess is what i wanna know.
    I think nutraplanet should at least warn international customers of huge delays or custom issues. I love NP, but they advertised this like it was a great deal but I am starting to think, I would rather pay a little more to make sure I actually get what I pay for in a timely fashion

    Maybe fedex can send the package back to NP? The only way you may get a full refund. But even then, that will be another at least a few months until you see anything
  35. Senior Member
    saggy321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,389
    Rep Power
    116671
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    79.36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by horizons View Post
    I think nutraplanet should at least warn international customers of huge delays or custom issues. I love NP, but they advertised this like it was a great deal but I am starting to think, I would rather pay a little more to make sure I actually get what I pay for in a timely fashion

    Maybe fedex can send the package back to NP? The only way you may get a full refund. But even then, that will be another at least a few months until you see anything
    This must be unique to Australia. I've ordered twice now and received my items 12 days later both times.
  36. Senior Member
    AdelV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,940
    Rep Power
    45189
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    65.97%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Im scared to place an order now!
  37. New Member
    Shin's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    94
    Rep Power
    696
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    94.97%

    It's amazing how ur money can just be considered left in limbo! Has anyone in aus actually got their order in with fedex flat rate?!
  38. New Member
    TSB4me's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    45
    Posts
    340
    Rep Power
    275
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    22.6%

    Yeah I'm starting to think using the cheap rate is going to cost me.

    I ordered on the 9/12/13 and still no delivery. Hopefully it's just the Xmas & New Years delay.........hopefully.
  39. Senior Member
    saggy321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,389
    Rep Power
    116671
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    79.36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by TSB4me View Post
    Yeah I'm starting to think using the cheap rate is going to cost me.

    I ordered on the 9/12/13 and still no delivery. Hopefully it's just the Xmas & New Years delay.........hopefully.
    Are you in Australia?
  40. New Member
    Daxter's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    122
    Rep Power
    67666
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    32.32%

    i ordered with flat rate and it was here after about 2 1/2 weeks, but that was in OCT, before all the added delays of black friday/xmas
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 40
    Last Post: 02-13-2012, 04:24 PM
  2. Best new low side ph for lean gains.
    By rich2342 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 02-06-2006, 03:32 PM
  3. My new cycle, Please review for me
    By Ript22Swole in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-13-2005, 09:40 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-29-2004, 10:11 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in