NEW LOW FLAT RATE FOR INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS!!!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by krebz View Post
    Anyone from south america already used it? I got some bad experience with high rate/trackable fedex (Tax + other problems)
    I live in the uk and FedEx was expensive and similar to your experience. The first rate shipping was beautiful. It took 10 days but no tax and no admin fee.

2. I did a small order with the flat rate but now regretting it because many members are complaining about FedEx not sending the packages to AUS and getting stuck in customs with no idea what is going on.

I frankly want a refund now but it's too late
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by horizons View Post
    I did a small order with the flat rate but now regretting it because many members are complaining about FedEx not sending the packages to AUS and getting stuck in customs with no idea what is going on.

I frankly want a refund now but it's too late
    Quite frankly im very pissed too, it's a terrible service. When i enquired np support about it, they just copied and pasted the shipping info of fedex flatrate amd that it cantbe tracked.
    Well it's been over a month now with absolutely nothing we can do about this bs.

When can we get a refund for this mess is what i wanna know.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Shin View Post
    Quite frankly im very pissed too, it's a terrible service. When i enquired np support about it, they just copied and pasted the shipping info of fedex flatrate amd that it cantbe tracked.
    Well it's been over a month now with absolutely nothing we can do about this bs.

When can we get a refund for this mess is what i wanna know.
    I think nutraplanet should at least warn international customers of huge delays or custom issues. I love NP, but they advertised this like it was a great deal but I am starting to think, I would rather pay a little more to make sure I actually get what I pay for in a timely fashion

Maybe fedex can send the package back to NP? The only way you may get a full refund. But even then, that will be another at least a few months until you see anything

5. Quote Originally Posted by horizons View Post
    I think nutraplanet should at least warn international customers of huge delays or custom issues. I love NP, but they advertised this like it was a great deal but I am starting to think, I would rather pay a little more to make sure I actually get what I pay for in a timely fashion

Maybe fedex can send the package back to NP? The only way you may get a full refund. But even then, that will be another at least a few months until you see anything
    This must be unique to Australia. I've ordered twice now and received my items 12 days later both times.
    •   

6. Im scared to place an order now!

7. It's amazing how ur money can just be considered left in limbo! Has anyone in aus actually got their order in with fedex flat rate?!

8. Yeah I'm starting to think using the cheap rate is going to cost me.

I ordered on the 9/12/13 and still no delivery. Hopefully it's just the Xmas & New Years delay.........hopefully.

9. Quote Originally Posted by TSB4me View Post
    Yeah I'm starting to think using the cheap rate is going to cost me.

I ordered on the 9/12/13 and still no delivery. Hopefully it's just the Xmas & New Years delay.........hopefully.
    Are you in Australia?

10. i ordered with flat rate and it was here after about 2 1/2 weeks, but that was in OCT, before all the added delays of black friday/xmas

11. I've made an order during black Friday and still didn't get it. I sent an email to customer support but got the copy and paste answer too. All my other black Friday orders have come in. The last time an order took so much time from US to my place I got nailed with duties and taxes. It was with another online company btw. I hope it doesn't happen but I'm prepared to pay more.

12. Quote Originally Posted by mathius View Post
    I've made an order during black Friday and still didn't get it. I sent an email to customer support but got the copy and paste answer too. All my other black Friday orders have come in. The last time an order took so much time from US to my place I got nailed with duties and taxes. It was with another online company btw. I hope it doesn't happen but I'm prepared to pay more.
    Any luck with your order?
    I'm still waiting for mine. If I knew it was going to take over a month before delivery I would have paid the extra costs.
    They should advise customers new flat rate but don't be surprised if it takes months to arrive....... if at all.

13. Quote Originally Posted by TSB4me View Post
    I'm still waiting for mine. If I knew it was going to take over a month before delivery I would have paid the extra costs.
    They should advise customers new flat rate but don't be surprised if it takes months to arrive....... if at all.
    Do you live in Australia?

14. Guess they Fedex just hates ozzies

15. Quote Originally Posted by TSB4me View Post
    No, I still didn't get my order. I think they have some of the best deals online for sport supplements but it's taking forever and I still don't know if I will have to pay duties and taxes.

Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    I live in Canada. When I shop elsewhere it takes on average 2 weeks which I don't mind. Now this order is taking over a month and I'm not too happy about that. I was hoping to start my burn 24 by now

16. Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    Sometimes I wish I did.
    No I'm here in NZ.

17. So frustrated hopefully np tells us if the items got sent back sigh

18. Quote Originally Posted by Shin View Post
    So frustrated hopefully np tells us if the items got sent back sigh
    Yeah I understand how you feel.
    I'm also kicking myself as I did a second order as part of the New Years sale and went with the free shipping option.........flat rate.

And another thing I was wondering I know these orders have no tracking but when I check the link on order status at NP they keep updating it each day and it currently shows "Jan 08, 2014 03:05 Electronic Shipping Info Received FAYETTEVILLE, GA".
    So does this mean anything?

19. Ya it's being rdy to be posted via usps right ?

20. One success story here,

I ordered on the 2nd december (FIMS postage), it was shipped on the 7th Dec, arrived on the 30th December. I didn't think that was too bad.
    ~Get shredded or die trying! The alphamine chapter~
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213632-get-shredded-die.html

21. Yeah baby. Arrived home from work today and there's my order.

Looked like someone had stood on it in transit but after opening it I found everything was OK.

It hadn't been inspected either so that didn't add to the delay. So I guess in future I just need to be a bit more patient or pay the extra amount for quicker delivery.

22. Seriously when can we get our money back, 1.5 months no nothing ffs!!!!!

23. Got my package today. I suppose it took about a month!

24. Lucky you. My package left December 4th and I still didn't receive it. It's either lost in mail or customs has it.

25. Quote Originally Posted by mathius View Post
    Lucky you. My package left December 4th and I still didn't receive it. It's either lost in mail or customs has it.
    Same fking thing here.
    Never again

26. I also found that NP customer service not helpful at all. I really like the deals here but I'm not going to order from them again.

27. Quote Originally Posted by mathius View Post
    I also found that NP customer service not helpful at all. I really like the deals here but I'm not going to order from them again.
    They wanna brush the issue aside. Very disappointed as well.
    Im on the same boat as u.

28. Mine was ordered on the 1st January, shipped on the 8th January.

I shall let you know when it arrives.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

29. Mine just arrived.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

30. It's good to hear. I really don't know what happen to mine. I placed an order at another site on the 16th and got it yesterday without any problems.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 40
    Last Post: 02-13-2012, 04:24 PM
  2. Best new low side ph for lean gains.
    By rich2342 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 02-06-2006, 03:32 PM
  3. My new cycle, Please review for me
    By Ript22Swole in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-13-2005, 09:40 PM