NEW LOW FLAT RATE FOR INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS!!!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by mathius View Post
    Bump for Canadians out there who have used the 12.95 shipping. Any duties and taxes?
    Seems to be split around here. Some pay, some don't. Usual smaller orders get though without tax, but then you pay for shipping each time You buy something. Catch 22.


  2. I'm going to wait to see their Black Friday deals. If they are really good then I'll take a chance.
    •   
       


  3. I've bought another two times since the new shipping fees. No tax or extra costs
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”

  4. Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post
    You've been asking for it and now we're able to deliver...

    NutraPlanet is now offering Flat Rate Shipping for International Customers!

    Only $12.95 up to 3lbs anywhere in the world! http://www.****************
    I ordered in late October and still hasn't arrived (last order was here in less than 3 weeks). If it gets sent back to NP for some reason will I be contacted about it? Also is there any way you guys could add Chinese language into what your system will recognize and print? Thanks!

  5. Anyone from south america already used it? I got some bad experience with high rate/trackable fedex (Tax + other problems)
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by krebz View Post
    Anyone from south america already used it? I got some bad experience with high rate/trackable fedex (Tax + other problems)
    I live in the uk and FedEx was expensive and similar to your experience. The first rate shipping was beautiful. It took 10 days but no tax and no admin fee.

  7. I did a small order with the flat rate but now regretting it because many members are complaining about FedEx not sending the packages to AUS and getting stuck in customs with no idea what is going on.

    I frankly want a refund now but it's too late

  8. Quote Originally Posted by horizons View Post
    I did a small order with the flat rate but now regretting it because many members are complaining about FedEx not sending the packages to AUS and getting stuck in customs with no idea what is going on.

    I frankly want a refund now but it's too late
    Quite frankly im very pissed too, it's a terrible service. When i enquired np support about it, they just copied and pasted the shipping info of fedex flatrate amd that it cantbe tracked.
    Well it's been over a month now with absolutely nothing we can do about this bs.

    When can we get a refund for this mess is what i wanna know.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Shin View Post
    Quite frankly im very pissed too, it's a terrible service. When i enquired np support about it, they just copied and pasted the shipping info of fedex flatrate amd that it cantbe tracked.
    Well it's been over a month now with absolutely nothing we can do about this bs.

    When can we get a refund for this mess is what i wanna know.
    I think nutraplanet should at least warn international customers of huge delays or custom issues. I love NP, but they advertised this like it was a great deal but I am starting to think, I would rather pay a little more to make sure I actually get what I pay for in a timely fashion

    Maybe fedex can send the package back to NP? The only way you may get a full refund. But even then, that will be another at least a few months until you see anything

  10. Quote Originally Posted by horizons View Post
    I think nutraplanet should at least warn international customers of huge delays or custom issues. I love NP, but they advertised this like it was a great deal but I am starting to think, I would rather pay a little more to make sure I actually get what I pay for in a timely fashion

    Maybe fedex can send the package back to NP? The only way you may get a full refund. But even then, that will be another at least a few months until you see anything
    This must be unique to Australia. I've ordered twice now and received my items 12 days later both times.

  11. Im scared to place an order now!

  12. It's amazing how ur money can just be considered left in limbo! Has anyone in aus actually got their order in with fedex flat rate?!

  13. Yeah I'm starting to think using the cheap rate is going to cost me.

    I ordered on the 9/12/13 and still no delivery. Hopefully it's just the Xmas & New Years delay.........hopefully.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by TSB4me View Post
    Yeah I'm starting to think using the cheap rate is going to cost me.

    I ordered on the 9/12/13 and still no delivery. Hopefully it's just the Xmas & New Years delay.........hopefully.
    Are you in Australia?

  15. i ordered with flat rate and it was here after about 2 1/2 weeks, but that was in OCT, before all the added delays of black friday/xmas

  16. I've made an order during black Friday and still didn't get it. I sent an email to customer support but got the copy and paste answer too. All my other black Friday orders have come in. The last time an order took so much time from US to my place I got nailed with duties and taxes. It was with another online company btw. I hope it doesn't happen but I'm prepared to pay more.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by mathius View Post
    I've made an order during black Friday and still didn't get it. I sent an email to customer support but got the copy and paste answer too. All my other black Friday orders have come in. The last time an order took so much time from US to my place I got nailed with duties and taxes. It was with another online company btw. I hope it doesn't happen but I'm prepared to pay more.
    Any luck with your order?
    I'm still waiting for mine. If I knew it was going to take over a month before delivery I would have paid the extra costs.
    They should advise customers new flat rate but don't be surprised if it takes months to arrive....... if at all.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by TSB4me View Post
    Any luck with your order?
    I'm still waiting for mine. If I knew it was going to take over a month before delivery I would have paid the extra costs.
    They should advise customers new flat rate but don't be surprised if it takes months to arrive....... if at all.
    Do you live in Australia?

  19. Guess they Fedex just hates ozzies

  20. Quote Originally Posted by TSB4me View Post
    Any luck with your order?
    I'm still waiting for mine. If I knew it was going to take over a month before delivery I would have paid the extra costs.
    They should advise customers new flat rate but don't be surprised if it takes months to arrive....... if at all.
    No, I still didn't get my order. I think they have some of the best deals online for sport supplements but it's taking forever and I still don't know if I will have to pay duties and taxes.

    Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    Do you live in Australia?
    I live in Canada. When I shop elsewhere it takes on average 2 weeks which I don't mind. Now this order is taking over a month and I'm not too happy about that. I was hoping to start my burn 24 by now

  21. Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    Do you live in Australia?
    Sometimes I wish I did.
    No I'm here in NZ.

  22. So frustrated hopefully np tells us if the items got sent back sigh

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Shin View Post
    So frustrated hopefully np tells us if the items got sent back sigh
    Yeah I understand how you feel.
    I'm also kicking myself as I did a second order as part of the New Years sale and went with the free shipping option.........flat rate.

    And another thing I was wondering I know these orders have no tracking but when I check the link on order status at NP they keep updating it each day and it currently shows "Jan 08, 2014 03:05 Electronic Shipping Info Received FAYETTEVILLE, GA".
    So does this mean anything?

  24. Ya it's being rdy to be posted via usps right ?

  25. One success story here,

    I ordered on the 2nd december (FIMS postage), it was shipped on the 7th Dec, arrived on the 30th December. I didn't think that was too bad.
    ~Get shredded or die trying! The alphamine chapter~
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213632-get-shredded-die.html
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 40
    Last Post: 02-13-2012, 05:24 PM
  2. Best new low side ph for lean gains.
    By rich2342 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 02-06-2006, 04:32 PM
  3. My new cycle, Please review for me
    By Ript22Swole in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-13-2005, 10:40 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-29-2004, 11:11 PM
Log in
Log in