NEW LOW FLAT RATE FOR INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS!!!

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You've been asking for it and now we're able to deliver...

NutraPlanet is now offering Flat Rate Shipping for International Customers!

Only $12.95 up to 3lbs anywhere in the world! http://www.nutraplanet.com

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
:) hell yes

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
That's awesome!! I know there are plenty of guys on here that will love this good news!!

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Flippin Awesome!! Seriously the best news I've had all year which includes a new additional to the family :)

BigKrabbe

BigKrabbe

Awards
  • Established
Sweet! Unfortunately it's only up to 3 lbs..since I have been deployed I have been using other supplement companies that ship to Afghanistan flat rate.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
awesome.. 3lbs is a lot for most things. Not protein of course.

mike

BigKrabbe

BigKrabbe

Awards
  • Established
I agree! Perhaps I will just have to order all my pills from nutraplanet and my protein elsewhere until I get home. Good news to hear none the less, nutraplanet taking care of it's customers as always.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Thanks NP! I remember advocating for this sometime back and its good to see that it happened!

mathius

Awards
Have any Canadians made any orders using the Fedex 12.95 shipping? Did you have to pay duties and taxes?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Have any Canadians made any orders using the Fedex 12.95 shipping? Did you have to pay duties and taxes?
I didnt even have the option available on my last order :(

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
So its not just me? I paid 50 for shipping my last order... Was pretty happy to see this announced but no luck I guess

Daxter

Daxter

Awards
The 3lb limit isn't really much once you take into account the weight of the tubs or bottles as well as the actual product.
Try just adding one thing to your cart and see whether it is available, then just add/remove to figure out where the limit is

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Can't believe there is actually people whining in this thread lol. They've done a great job offering this i think.

I ordered on the 25th of Oct and received my parcel today. What i bought came to $90 including postage that was $12. No custom charges/VAT/handling at all, straight to my door. Very happy :)

I live in the UK btw, up the top end ;)

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Can't believe there is actually people whining in this thread lol. They've done a great job offering this i think.

I ordered on the 25th of Oct and received my parcel today. What i bought came to $90 including postage that was $12. No custom charges/VAT/handling at all, straight to my door. Very happy :)

I live in the UK btw, up the top end ;)
Same here! Sad I know, but this is the best thing that's happened to me this year! :)

mathius

Awards
Bump for Canadians out there who have used the 12.95 shipping. Any duties and taxes?

tdubzz

tdubzz

Awards
Bump for Canadians out there who have used the 12.95 shipping. Any duties and taxes?
Seems to be split around here. Some pay, some don't. Usual smaller orders get though without tax, but then you pay for shipping each time You buy something. Catch 22.

mathius

Awards
I'm going to wait to see their Black Friday deals. If they are really good then I'll take a chance.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
I've bought another two times since the new shipping fees. No tax or extra costs :)

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
You've been asking for it and now we're able to deliver...

NutraPlanet is now offering Flat Rate Shipping for International Customers!

Only $12.95 up to 3lbs anywhere in the world! http://www.nutraplanet.com
I ordered in late October and still hasn't arrived (last order was here in less than 3 weeks). If it gets sent back to NP for some reason will I be contacted about it? Also is there any way you guys could add Chinese language into what your system will recognize and print? Thanks!

krebz

Awards
Anyone from south america already used it? I got some bad experience with high rate/trackable fedex (Tax + other problems)

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Anyone from south america already used it? I got some bad experience with high rate/trackable fedex (Tax + other problems)
I live in the uk and FedEx was expensive and similar to your experience. The first rate shipping was beautiful. It took 10 days but no tax and no admin fee.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
I did a small order with the flat rate but now regretting it because many members are complaining about FedEx not sending the packages to AUS and getting stuck in customs with no idea what is going on.

I frankly want a refund now but it's too late

Shin

Shin

Awards
I did a small order with the flat rate but now regretting it because many members are complaining about FedEx not sending the packages to AUS and getting stuck in customs with no idea what is going on.

I frankly want a refund now but it's too late
Quite frankly im very pissed too, it's a terrible service. When i enquired np support about it, they just copied and pasted the shipping info of fedex flatrate amd that it cantbe tracked.
Well it's been over a month now with absolutely nothing we can do about this bs.

When can we get a refund for this mess is what i wanna know.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Quite frankly im very pissed too, it's a terrible service. When i enquired np support about it, they just copied and pasted the shipping info of fedex flatrate amd that it cantbe tracked.
Well it's been over a month now with absolutely nothing we can do about this bs.

When can we get a refund for this mess is what i wanna know.
I think nutraplanet should at least warn international customers of huge delays or custom issues. I love NP, but they advertised this like it was a great deal but I am starting to think, I would rather pay a little more to make sure I actually get what I pay for in a timely fashion

Maybe fedex can send the package back to NP? The only way you may get a full refund. But even then, that will be another at least a few months until you see anything

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
I think nutraplanet should at least warn international customers of huge delays or custom issues. I love NP, but they advertised this like it was a great deal but I am starting to think, I would rather pay a little more to make sure I actually get what I pay for in a timely fashion

Maybe fedex can send the package back to NP? The only way you may get a full refund. But even then, that will be another at least a few months until you see anything
This must be unique to Australia. I've ordered twice now and received my items 12 days later both times.

Shin

Shin

Awards
It's amazing how ur money can just be considered left in limbo! Has anyone in aus actually got their order in with fedex flat rate?!

TSB4me

TSB4me

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I'm starting to think using the cheap rate is going to cost me.

I ordered on the 9/12/13 and still no delivery. Hopefully it's just the Xmas & New Years delay.........hopefully.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I'm starting to think using the cheap rate is going to cost me.

I ordered on the 9/12/13 and still no delivery. Hopefully it's just the Xmas & New Years delay.........hopefully.
Are you in Australia?

Daxter

Daxter

Awards
i ordered with flat rate and it was here after about 2 1/2 weeks, but that was in OCT, before all the added delays of black friday/xmas

mathius

Awards
I've made an order during black Friday and still didn't get it. I sent an email to customer support but got the copy and paste answer too. All my other black Friday orders have come in. The last time an order took so much time from US to my place I got nailed with duties and taxes. It was with another online company btw. I hope it doesn't happen but I'm prepared to pay more.

TSB4me

TSB4me

Awards
  • Established
I've made an order during black Friday and still didn't get it. I sent an email to customer support but got the copy and paste answer too. All my other black Friday orders have come in. The last time an order took so much time from US to my place I got nailed with duties and taxes. It was with another online company btw. I hope it doesn't happen but I'm prepared to pay more.
Any luck with your order?
I'm still waiting for mine. If I knew it was going to take over a month before delivery I would have paid the extra costs.
They should advise customers new flat rate but don't be surprised if it takes months to arrive....... if at all. :sad:

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
I'm still waiting for mine. If I knew it was going to take over a month before delivery I would have paid the extra costs.
They should advise customers new flat rate but don't be surprised if it takes months to arrive....... if at all. :sad:
Do you live in Australia?

mathius

Awards
No, I still didn't get my order. I think they have some of the best deals online for sport supplements but it's taking forever and I still don't know if I will have to pay duties and taxes.

Do you live in Australia?
I live in Canada. When I shop elsewhere it takes on average 2 weeks which I don't mind. Now this order is taking over a month and I'm not too happy about that. I was hoping to start my burn 24 by now :(

Shin

Shin

Awards
So frustrated hopefully np tells us if the items got sent back sigh

TSB4me

TSB4me

Awards
  • Established
So frustrated hopefully np tells us if the items got sent back sigh
Yeah I understand how you feel.
I'm also kicking myself as I did a second order as part of the New Years sale and went with the free shipping option.........flat rate. :aargh4:

And another thing I was wondering I know these orders have no tracking but when I check the link on order status at NP they keep updating it each day and it currently shows "Jan 08, 2014 03:05 Electronic Shipping Info Received FAYETTEVILLE, GA".
So does this mean anything?

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
One success story here,

I ordered on the 2nd december (FIMS postage), it was shipped on the 7th Dec, arrived on the 30th December. I didn't think that was too bad.