NEW LOW FLAT RATE FOR INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS!!!

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.17%

I've made an order during black Friday and still didn't get it. I sent an email to customer support but got the copy and paste answer too. All my other black Friday orders have come in. The last time an order took so much time from US to my place I got nailed with duties and taxes. It was with another online company btw. I hope it doesn't happen but I'm prepared to pay more.

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.18%

Quote Originally Posted by mathius View Post
    I've made an order during black Friday and still didn't get it. I sent an email to customer support but got the copy and paste answer too. All my other black Friday orders have come in. The last time an order took so much time from US to my place I got nailed with duties and taxes. It was with another online company btw. I hope it doesn't happen but I'm prepared to pay more.
    Any luck with your order?
    I'm still waiting for mine. If I knew it was going to take over a month before delivery I would have paid the extra costs.
    They should advise customers new flat rate but don't be surprised if it takes months to arrive....... if at all.
  3. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by TSB4me View Post
    I'm still waiting for mine. If I knew it was going to take over a month before delivery I would have paid the extra costs.
    They should advise customers new flat rate but don't be surprised if it takes months to arrive....... if at all.
    Do you live in Australia?
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.09%

Guess they Fedex just hates ozzies
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.17%

Quote Originally Posted by TSB4me View Post
    No, I still didn't get my order. I think they have some of the best deals online for sport supplements but it's taking forever and I still don't know if I will have to pay duties and taxes.

Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    I live in Canada. When I shop elsewhere it takes on average 2 weeks which I don't mind. Now this order is taking over a month and I'm not too happy about that. I was hoping to start my burn 24 by now
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.18%

Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    Sometimes I wish I did.
    No I'm here in NZ.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.39%

So frustrated hopefully np tells us if the items got sent back sigh
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.18%

Quote Originally Posted by Shin View Post
    So frustrated hopefully np tells us if the items got sent back sigh
    Yeah I understand how you feel.
    I'm also kicking myself as I did a second order as part of the New Years sale and went with the free shipping option.........flat rate.

And another thing I was wondering I know these orders have no tracking but when I check the link on order status at NP they keep updating it each day and it currently shows "Jan 08, 2014 03:05 Electronic Shipping Info Received FAYETTEVILLE, GA".
    So does this mean anything?
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.39%

Ya it's being rdy to be posted via usps right ?
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.01%
    Achievements Posting Pro

One success story here,

I ordered on the 2nd december (FIMS postage), it was shipped on the 7th Dec, arrived on the 30th December. I didn't think that was too bad.
    ~Get shredded or die trying! The alphamine chapter~
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213632-get-shredded-die.html
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.18%

Yeah baby. Arrived home from work today and there's my order.

Looked like someone had stood on it in transit but after opening it I found everything was OK.

It hadn't been inspected either so that didn't add to the delay. So I guess in future I just need to be a bit more patient or pay the extra amount for quicker delivery.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.39%

Seriously when can we get our money back, 1.5 months no nothing ffs!!!!!
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  146 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.01%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Got my package today. I suppose it took about a month!
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.17%

Lucky you. My package left December 4th and I still didn't receive it. It's either lost in mail or customs has it.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.39%

Lucky you. My package left December 4th and I still didn't receive it. It's either lost in mail or customs has it.
    Same fking thing here.
    Never again
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.17%

I also found that NP customer service not helpful at all. I really like the deals here but I'm not going to order from them again.
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.39%

I also found that NP customer service not helpful at all. I really like the deals here but I'm not going to order from them again.
    They wanna brush the issue aside. Very disappointed as well.
    Im on the same boat as u.
  18. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.14%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Mine was ordered on the 1st January, shipped on the 8th January.

I shall let you know when it arrives.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  19. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.14%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Mine just arrived.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  20. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.17%

It's good to hear. I really don't know what happen to mine. I placed an order at another site on the 16th and got it yesterday without any problems.
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.39%

2 months still nothing, when can we get a refund?
  22. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.17%

I spoke to CS yesterday and he said he was going to talk to the warehouse team to see what they are going to do. I gave him permission to refund my visa and he said he was going to email me with a refund or options that I can do. CS figured that it was lost in mail. It wasn't returned to their warehouse and there is nothing illegal in Burn24 that Canada customs would destroy or hold on to it.

Well today I got no email and I tried calling them 3x and was put on hold. I now know it will keep you on hold for 25mins before disconnecting. This happened all 3x. Thank God for speaker phone. Very disappointed with Nutraplanet.
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.39%

I spoke to CS yesterday and he said he was going to talk to the warehouse team to see what they are going to do. I gave him permission to refund my visa and he said he was going to email me with a refund or options that I can do. CS figured that it was lost in mail. It wasn't returned to their warehouse and there is nothing illegal in Burn24 that Canada customs would destroy or hold on to it.

Well today I got no email and I tried calling them 3x and was put on hold. I now know it will keep you on hold for 25mins before disconnecting. This happened all 3x. Thank God for speaker phone. Very disappointed with Nutraplanet.
    Hope u get a refund man !
    I ordered recompadrol, forskolin and peak beta and non of the ingredents are illegal in aus also!!

Im gonna email cs again this is pissing the hell out of me.
  24. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.17%

Quote Originally Posted by Shin View Post
    Hope u get a refund man !
    I ordered recompadrol, forskolin and peak beta and non of the ingredents are illegal in aus also!!

Im gonna email cs again this is pissing the hell out of me.
    Thanks and same to you. I'm going to call them again tomorrow morning around 10:15 and see what happens. I'll post what they say if 'm able to get through .
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.39%

Any news on your refund? I tried emailing but no response, funny that.
    Any other email you send is promptly replied.
  26. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.17%

I first sent them a message on facebook which they read and then they marked it unread. So I called them and it was the same thing like yesterday so I decided to try the sales department after I couldn't get through CS. I tried a few times and at one point I was told that there was 19 people ahead of me. It was taking forever so I sent them another email but so far no response.
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.39%

Amazingly poor stuff... unbelievable
  28. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.17%

I know. Terrible customer service. I still can't believe that they read my email on facebook and then marked it unread.
  29. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.17%

I got through today. Nutraplanet is from Atlanta which was hit with a snow storm that crippled the city for a few days. That is why no one was answering the phone the last 2 days. No one was able to show up to work. My problem still hasn't been resolved. I need to call back and speak to the person who handles the FIMS shipping. Being from Canada I understand about the snow storm and all but it's dragging. Let's see what happens when I call back.
  30. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.17%

Sorry double post
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.17%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Sorry double post
    Man it sucks that your order got lost, but I am 100 percent sure that if they already told you they will give you a refund, then they will follow through and give you the refund. I have been an international customer of theirs for 6 years or more and they have always been awesome if I ever had a problem or a special request. Most companies wouldn't even think about refunding fims shipments that get lost (since it really isn't their fault and they do mention on their site that there is no tracking), so they do seem like they are trying to get you squared. Maybe that Facebook message issue was a Facebook error or something as it seems really odd from my experience with them. Given FIMS's long delivery times and issues, maybe they should switch to DHL's IMS service. Iherb uses it and it seems better than fedex's. Its also 4 bucks but that might just be a special deal with that one site. Anyway, hope you get sorted out ASAP!

Best,
    Tyler
  32. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.17%

Quote Originally Posted by tyrub42 View Post
    Man it sucks that your order got lost, but I am 100 percent sure that if they already told you they will give you a refund, then they will follow through and give you the refund. I have been an international customer of theirs for 6 years or more and they have always been awesome if I ever had a problem or a special request. Most companies wouldn't even think about refunding fims shipments that get lost (since it really isn't their fault and they do mention on their site that there is no tracking), so they do seem like they are trying to get you squared. Maybe that Facebook message issue was a Facebook error or something as it seems really odd from my experience with them. Given FIMS's long delivery times and issues, maybe they should switch to DHL's IMS service. Iherb uses it and it seems better than fedex's. Its also 4 bucks but that might just be a special deal with that one site. Anyway, hope you get sorted out ASAP!

Best,
    Tyler

Yes I should be getting my refund. I'm very happy about that. The person I dealt with was fair and very helpful. I just didn't realize that Atlanta was affected so badly by the snowstorm. It makes sense that people couldn't get to work since the city is not equipped for that type of weather. I felt I was being ignored but that was not the case. I will say it's better to speak to them on the phone then by email unless it's something minor.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 40
    Last Post: 02-13-2012, 05:24 PM
  2. Best new low side ph for lean gains.
    By rich2342 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 02-06-2006, 04:32 PM
  3. My new cycle, Please review for me
    By Ript22Swole in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-13-2005, 10:40 PM
  4. Replies: 2