1st Time Ordering. Big let down :(

AdonisBelt

AdonisBelt

Awards
I was very excited to receive my first order, but it never came. Let me state that this is not really nutraplanets fault, but more of a problem with their choices made.

Prior to receiving my order i called usps to require a signature on my order, they said it was already required. Later, my delivery said it was delivered, but I never received it. I immediately called USPS and the lady said that I was correct and should have needed a signature for them to leave it- regardless, they are typically not allowed to leave packages at the door of an apartment complex for this reason. Anyways, apparently the dipstick delivery guy did. The lady on the phone said I would hear back in one business day, I never did.

I called them, and waited on hold for an hour and a half until I gave up. I called later that day and waited 12 minutes and said f it.

Then, I called again today, still not knowing wtf is going on. The lady said a signature wasn't required and that I may or may be able to get reimbursed, and I would have to call the local post office. Fine, I did this and dealt with the most rude c*nt ever. She hung up on me after continuously interrupting me and trying to get me to call the number I had been.

Pretty annoyed by now I got in the car and drove to that location and asked to speak to whoever that was on the phone. I said I would fire her immediately and if I had ever acted like that at any customer service job I've had in the past I'd definitely be fired. They ignored that and asked me what I was there for... In my head I said whatever and repeated this whole story nicely to the "boss lady" the original clerk had called over. She took my info and said I'd be getting a call.

So I am left knowing nothing, and to file a claim apparently it needs to be on the sender's (nutraplanets) end.

I will now never deal with USPS ever again- and unfortunately nutraplanet either due to them being the carrier.

I'd highly suggest switching who handles your orders.

Thatguy_603

Awards
That sucks about ur package but that's on USPS and not nutraplanet. I'm sure if np could file a claim with USPS about ur missing package they would be willing to help fix ur issue. Just contact their customer service.. Hope u can get ur issue resolved just be patient and go through the steps.
I've been ordering from nutraplanet for a couple years now and have never had any issues with them or shipping..

Nooshefx

Nooshefx

Awards
  • Established
What's more ridiculous is that you live in an area that requires that much effort because of what I guess is know theft. People are ****ty sometimes and the real issue is your sticky finger having neighbors. Move when u get a chance!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Adonis,
Sorry to hear about your frustrating experience. If you give NP a call they'll get you a replacement shipped out and work to file a claim with USPS on your behalf. The whole no signature thing sounds pretty darn frustrating, I hear ya :/

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've had problems like this in the past. I've even gone as far as file a police report. You can also report the mail stolen online, it is after all a federal crime, not to be taken lightly. Not that I ever got anywhere with the local post office, the local police or even usps. What I ended up doing is telling telling the local Post office to hold all packages from that point on. I have had several packages from different places stolen. Nutraplanet always took care of me, even though it was never their fault!. That's stand up customer service right there!. That is why I keep going back to them for supplements, not the low prices, not the awesome sales. Its the great customer service. They absolutely will go above and beyond for their customers.

I have since moved and haven't had a problem at my new place as of yet. It helps if you always know the tracking number and know the exact day when packages are to be delivered. That is why tracking is so important, especially when you live in an apartment building.

AdonisBelt

AdonisBelt

Awards
Hey Adonis,
Sorry to hear about your frustrating experience. If you give NP a call they'll get you a replacement shipped out and work to file a claim with USPS on your behalf. The whole no signature thing sounds pretty darn frustrating, I hear ya :/

Although I am directly quoting Steveoph, I'd like to thank everyone here for the heads up! I will definitely give this a shot!

Thanks guys I'll keep ya'll updated :)

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think USPS is the best carrier. They are always the fastest and deliver on Saturday unlike UPS. Everybody has different experiences.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
When you call in, feel free to ask about shipping with another carrier. We generally ship via USPS because they offer the best price and we're trying to get you the best value, but it might be possible to work out shipment by another carrier if you're willing to cover the price difference.

willib

Awards
  • Established
I have recieved at least 20 packages from NP with no problem.Lets hope you order again from a really good company.

AdonisBelt

AdonisBelt

Awards
I contacted them through their online customer service form.
After calling USPS literally 8-10 times this past week I'm kind of over being on hold.

We will see what happens!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im actualy having this same issue right now but woth fedex.

infraredline

Awards
The beautiful efficiency of the public sector. Sorry to hear this bro. USPS just sucks, some dumbass mailman ran into my 55 year old mother a year and a half ago and still to this date she hasn't been compensated for the damage. I always choose ups as I've never had an issue with them.

AdonisBelt

AdonisBelt

Awards
The beautiful efficiency of the public sector. Sorry to hear this bro. USPS just sucks, some dumbass mailman ran into my 55 year old mother a year and a half ago and still to this date she hasn't been compensated for the damage. I always choose ups as I've never had an issue with them.
Thank you for putting bad service into perspective, seriously. It's despicable how low of a par some employers have for their employees, and it unfortunate that it has translated to the extent of your circumstance. That sucks man.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yikes.. i get orders in all the time without an issue!!

jewgold

jewgold

Awards
  • Established
I recently had a problem like this as well except with Ups and with a different retailer. I live out in country so no one can steal it but apparently my address was confusing. I later found out that the driver was a fill in and delivered it to the wrong house. But the retailer filed a claim and just ended up sending it again with usps which I got it that Time.

I also had a few problems with the FedEx guy not knowing the order of the alphabet. My house address had a B. In it and the house before me has an A. In the address. So a few times the driver delivered a B. Address package to the A. House... Lucky my neighbor isn't a d bag and didn't keep my packages... he wouldn't have any use for supplements anyway.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In the comments section during your order checkout, say 'upgrade to fedex please'
They will do it because they know about USPS

I had a giant order go to Puerto Rico, and they reshipped it fedex so I had it the next day. Every order since they have upgraded to fedex.