FREE STRONG & SHREDDED STACKS! -> OxyELITE Pro AF + C20!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

USPlabs Strong & Shredded Stack
(OxyElite Pro® Advanced Formula + Compound 20® Bundle Stack)

Secure YOURS for only $49.99!

OxyELITE Pro Advanced Formula
LOOKING FOR YOUR BEST BODY EVER?
Try the Ultra Intense Super Thermo developed by USPlabs’ team of Game Changing scientists.
The Advanced Ingredients feature Exclusive Super Extracts powered by Full Spectrum Alkaloids to deliver an Extreme Feel & Experience.
All of this in a precise, scientifically developed formula designed to Hit You Hard & Fast!

Compound 20®
The Revolutionary Leaning & Hardening Compound has a wide variety of stack applications:
Lean Bulk – This is the most obvious as this user is already tailoring his diet, training & supplementation to "gain lean mass & get ripped".
Cutting – Anyone who begins cutting would give just about anything to keep their muscle while shredding up. Imagine being pumped all day on a low carbohydrate diet!

<<< Plus FREE STUFF >>>

EACH STACK INCLUDES:
1 x NEW OxyElite Pro Advanced Formula (90 Caps) ($90 Value!)
1 x FREE Compound 20 (120 Caps) ($95 Value!)
1 x FREE OxyElite Protein™ Chocolate Sample ($4 Value!)
1 x FREE OxyElite Protein Vanilla Sample ($4 Value!)
1 x FREE Modern BCAA+™ Samples ($4 Value!)
3 x FREE Jack3d® Samples ($12 Value!)

USPlabs and Nutraplanet teamed up once again to pass on this SICK deal to our fans. The perfect stack for one more final cut before that winter bulk!

Want it for FREE? Let's do this!

What's better than being Strong AND Shredded? NOTHING.
- Round 1 Giveaway Question -
Aside from repping the USPlans Strong And Shredded Stack;
What are your top 3 tips for getting STRONG AND SHREDDED at the same time?

>>>ENTER NOW<<<

You may enter as many times as you’d like; DAILY entries = MORE chances to win!
We will be selecting 2 random responses and hooking them up with a FULL Anabolic Jack3d Stack! Get ready to feel the power!

Two (2) winners will be selected on 9/13/13. Must be 18+ to enter. U.S. shipping address' only. No purchase necessary.
REF#001

USPlabs Strong & Shredded Stack
(OxyElite Pro® Advanced Formula + Compound 20® Bundle Stack)

LIMITED TIME ONLY

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
First one in! USPLabs hooking up another Lille promo...

Top 3 strong/shred tips:
3) don't be afraid of heavy weight- I find that keeping things heavy and maybe lowering the rest time makes for an insert workout
2) get your rest - shredding up is taxing so keeping your rest outside of the gym maximized is huge for keeping strength up.
1) DON'T STOP EATING!!! - yes, a deficit is necessary to lean up but you have to keep your metabolism moving. Everything shuts down in the absence of proper nutrition so don't be the anorexic kid with "abs"... Doesn't count.

tank78

tank78

Awards
For me I hit up the arc trainer for 20-25 min balls to the wall pre lifting.

Followed by fast paced heavy supersets.

I know that may not be ideal for everyone but for me it does wonders.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
OP, just noticed this is in two places... Should we post in both?

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OP, just noticed this is in two places... Should we post in both?
Each thread has separate winners, but you aren't limited to entering in just one. More posts, more chances to win!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good luck with your entries everyone!

BlackWinging

Awards
1. Eat your protein. Try to keep as close to 1g per pound of bodyweight to keep muscle mass and strength while on a caloric deficit.
2. Use heavy weights! Using heavy weights also helps keep lean mass on while losing weight. Lower the frequency/volume but keep the intensity up!
3. Utilize cardio. Some may be afraid that cardio kills gains, but doing cardio has little detrimental effects on muscle mass while helping to lean you out, making your cut faster and more efficient.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Each thread has separate winners, but you aren't limited to entering in just one. More posts, more chances to win!
^Exactly! Get 'em in guys...and don't be afraid to enter this contest even if you've already entered the other!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
1. Fasted morning cardio 2. 3-4 lifting days ONLY. Gotta get your rest 3. Sleep. Lots.

xlb57

xlb57

Awards
1) Track calories and protein

2) Train hard

3) Get plenty of sleep

PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
1) Be patient, it takes time to reach your goal. Trying to go too fast will only sabotage your progress.
2) Don't give up. If you mess up and get off track, get back on track as soon as possible and renew your commitment to reaching your goal.
3) Work HARD. While supplements can help, nothing can do the work for you and you'll only get in accordance with what you put in to it.

tjbruno

tjbruno

Awards
1. stick to a tried and true routine
2. give it 110% every day
3. live the lifestyle outside of the gym

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
1. Try something new. Diet, exercise, routine, hell- try a new route home. Changes can keep you sane and make things easier.
2. Don't live and die by the scale. It's just a number and often not even correct.
3. Enjoy the ride. Sure there are tough times but there's a good reason you started and it sure as hell wasn't to torture yourself to the point of breaking! Think about little wins and how they add up to your goal.

xlb57

xlb57

Awards
1) Eat a balanced diet

2) Work all muscle groups

3) Drink a lot of water

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
1. Listen to your body. Push when you can, rest when you need to.
2. Lift with your muscles not your mind. Your mind will tell you're tired before your muscles will.
3. Celebrate the little things. They all add up.

Punisher187

Punisher187

Awards
1. 45 mins liss
2. Jack3d Advanced and high intensity lifting
3. Oxyelite pro powder on cardio days

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
1. Don't stress the small stuff. Keep your eye on the prize
2. Have a final goal in mind but don't make that your dead stopping point... Push the limits
3. Do what you hate.. It's most likely what you're weakness is and will help you the most. In time it may become your strongest aspect.

tank78

tank78

Awards
Don't trust the scale, you'll know if you're losing excess weight by the way your cloths fit and how you feel.

justiceTX

justiceTX

Awards
  • Established
1- MORE clean whole foods. Fish, chicken, BEEF

2- HIIT cardio. Heavy weights.

3- pushing yourself at everything you. Why stop at 6 when u can do 7? Listen to ur body not the number in ur head.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
1. Lower fats
2. Moderate carbs, early in the day. Cut them out in the evening.
3. NO BOOZE!!!- this should be a no brainer

These are personal to me, especially the fats. I find I struggle to lean up with fats because I think it's too easy to overdo them.

BlackWinging

Awards
1. Realize that what works for some may not work for you.
2. If you're not seeing results its because of what you did or didn't do. Blaming someone for getting you to eat crappy, skip workouts, or stay out late is BS. Own up to your failure.
3. Veggies, eat them.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1- MORE clean whole foods. Fish, chicken, BEEF

2- HIIT cardio. Heavy weights.

3- pushing yourself at everything you. Why stop at 6 when u can do 7? Listen to ur body not the number in ur head.
I think HIIT is too overlooked when it comes to achieving the perfect results...

What are your go-to HIIT workouts?

tank78

tank78

Awards
One minute of cardio acceleration in between sets. Anything from kettle bell swings, bench step ups possibilities are endless.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
One minute of cardio acceleration in between sets. Anything from kettle bell swings, bench step ups possibilities are endless.
Speed walking to the drinking fountain?!?
Speed neck moves to watch a nice "bounce" on the treadmill :p

1. Don't change things just to change. If it works, stick with it.
2. Change when you stagnate. If you're not seeing the results, something's not working.
3. Customize! At the end of the day, all of your training, dieting, etc is for and about you so make it truly yours. No two people are alike.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone else? Winners will be selected within the next hmmmmmm 25 hours and 8 minutes! Get 'em in!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Anyone else? Winners will be selected within the next hmmmmmm 25 hours and 8 minutes! Get 'em in!
Final day entry... crossing my fingers it'll be a lucky Friday the thirteenth!

1. If you have to pick between diet and exercise, pick diet!
2. Don't be afraid to keep reasonably heavy compound moves in your routine even deep into a cut.
3. Find things that take your mind off the tough times. Another hobby, a good friend, a movie, etc. Keep you mind fresh.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Speed walking to the drinking fountain?!?
Dancing or skipping your way to the drinking fountain might work, especially if you have the right song playing on your iPod!

Last edited:
breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats guys! It's time to get STRONG and SHREDDED!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any word on when these might be shipping out?
PharmAnalyst - I received the full shipping information over the weekend and they were processed yesterday. Depending on your location, of course, you should see the package in a timely manner.

If you have further questions or if you would like tracking information, feel free to PM myself, Distilled Water or Classic34!

Thanks again for entering, and enjoy your stack!!!

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
Aww I'm late!! Hopefully I can get some next time.