Customer service ? Tracking my order ? - AnabolicMinds.com

Customer service ? Tracking my order ?

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

Customer service ? Tracking my order ?

Ive lately ordered some prw from nutraplent , and i try to message them since about a week but no one replys ? how can that be ? was wondering where i can track my order etc ? Annnd es i know im a noob

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Karl Ess View Post
    Ive lately ordered some prw from nutraplent , and i try to message them since about a week but no one replys ? how can that be ? was wondering where i can track my order etc ? Annnd es i know im a noob
    Should have got emails that updates each process of the order, the last one that says your order has ship should have a link for tracking the order.
  3. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

You can also log onto your account and check. Just click on my account.

https://www.nutraplanet.com/orders?view=1
    S.N.S. Rep

T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

Well i can see WHAT ive ordered . But I cant see where it is or when it will arrive ? Im waiting 2 weeks now eventhough i ordered the express order )= still no reply from support or customer service !
  5. mw1
    Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Well i can see WHAT ive ordered . But I cant see where it is or when it will arrive ? Im waiting 2 weeks now eventhough i ordered the express order )= still no reply from support or customer service !
    Contact Darren on the NP facebook page. Im sure he will get it resolved quickly

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

I actually contacted the np facebookpage exactly a week ago . no idea if my english is to crappy
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

[QUOTE=T-Bone;4145490]You can also log onto your account and check. Just click on my account.

Any idea why they still dont answer ? Im actually pretty fkd cause i wanted to do some reviews on youtube ...
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Check your spam inbox? Ive contact NP a few times and they've always contacted back in a reasonable time frame.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

I checked my spam but there is nother other than an automatic email that they received my mail and an email that says what i actually ordered ....
  10. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Karl, try this. Go to nutraplanet.com. On the top of the page there will be a link that says "my account". Click on that. It will ask you to sign in with your email and password. Once you sign in it will return to the homepage. Click again on "my account". Then it will take you to another page, if you look directly under "shop by goal" there will be another "My Account" in bigger typeface/larger letters. Under that there is a box and next to it, it says "view orders:". There is a drop down box next to that with "Recent/unshipped" orders already selected as the default choice. Next to that there is a button that says "Go". Click that.

It will take you to a page that says "Order history". That page lists all your orders with the newest at the top and oldest at the bottom. For the order that your looking for, click on "View order". It will list your order and what stage it is in. If it is "shipped" than there will be a tracking number. Hover your mouse pointer over the tracking number and click on it.

That should track your order for you.
    S.N.S. Rep

T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.

Thanks, somehow it still says pending.
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.

Thanks, somehow it still says pending.
    It says pending because you probably ordered something out of stock.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Customer Service keeps skirting my emails..
    By Rough08 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-22-2009, 11:25 AM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-26-2009, 08:19 PM
  3. Canadian Customs nabbed my order
    By HumpTheCook in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 05-07-2006, 01:35 PM