NP brand Cit Mal
- 08-06-2013, 07:51 AM
- 08-06-2013, 08:00 AM
I love the Cit Mal 6 grams I like to take on the daily with Enhanced for Pre-Working out. I spike the Cit Mal too with NOW L-Cit. pure powder."To your wife you should kiss try today"-Touey
Brotato's bark brings shakes to the pups in the yard
- 08-08-2013, 07:41 PMBoard Sponsor
- 6'0" lbs.
- Join Date
- Jan 2007
- Rep Power
Glad to have your positive feedback. The price of the bulk powder makes it pretty tempting to try out I'd say!
08-08-2013, 07:45 PM
For sure. And I just noticed you sell em in 500g tubs. I had to buy like 6 of the little guys, haha.
Even better, if you could have R&D change the blend to 3:1 that would be even better. Most people would like for Cit and less Mal.
I also love your glutamine and modern bcaa. Great values.
08-09-2013, 11:02 AM
I picked this up to stack with agamtine since iforce makes bulk agmatine. Expecting big things from both!
iForce Nutrition Representative
iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
08-18-2013, 01:34 PM
Been wanting to try NP Citrulline Malate 2:1 for some time now but wanted to know if the citrulline is bonded to malic acid orare the two ingredients just mixed together in a 2:1 ratio?
08-20-2013, 12:02 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By hvactech in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-16-2012, 10:43 AM
- By tilldeath in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 05-21-2012, 10:23 PM
- By schizm in forum NutraplanetReplies: 9Last Post: 04-22-2012, 09:55 PM
- By sage in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 11Last Post: 01-22-2006, 12:08 AM
- By Jfcripped21 in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 01-08-2003, 04:18 PM