NP brand Cit Mal
- 08-06-2013, 09:51 AM
- 08-06-2013, 10:00 AM
I love the Cit Mal 6 grams I like to take on the daily with Enhanced for Pre-Working out. I spike the Cit Mal too with NOW L-Cit. pure powder."To your wife you should kiss try today"-Touey
Brotato's bark brings shakes to the pups in the yard
- 08-08-2013, 09:41 PM
Glad to have your positive feedback. The price of the bulk powder makes it pretty tempting to try out I'd say!
08-08-2013, 09:45 PM
For sure. And I just noticed you sell em in 500g tubs. I had to buy like 6 of the little guys, haha.
Even better, if you could have R&D change the blend to 3:1 that would be even better. Most people would like for Cit and less Mal.
I also love your glutamine and modern bcaa. Great values.
08-09-2013, 01:02 PM
I picked this up to stack with agamtine since iforce makes bulk agmatine. Expecting big things from both!
Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
08-18-2013, 03:34 PM
Been wanting to try NP Citrulline Malate 2:1 for some time now but wanted to know if the citrulline is bonded to malic acid orare the two ingredients just mixed together in a 2:1 ratio?
08-20-2013, 02:02 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By hvactech in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-16-2012, 12:43 PM
- By tilldeath in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 05-22-2012, 12:23 AM
- By schizm in forum NutraplanetReplies: 9Last Post: 04-22-2012, 11:55 PM
- By sage in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 11Last Post: 01-22-2006, 02:08 AM
- By Jfcripped21 in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 01-08-2003, 06:18 PM