NP brand Cit Mal

1. NP brand Cit Mal

Nutraplanet brand Cit Mal is very good. Its one of the few Cit Mal brands that makes a 2:1 ratio. Other brands like Primaforce are 1:1, which makes you have to intake more to get the same amount of Citrullline. Also very well priced.

My 2 cents.

2. I love the Cit Mal 6 grams I like to take on the daily with Enhanced for Pre-Working out. I spike the Cit Mal too with NOW L-Cit. pure powder.
    "To your wife you should kiss try today"-Touey

Brotato's bark brings shakes to the pups in the yard
    •   

3. Glad to have your positive feedback. The price of the bulk powder makes it pretty tempting to try out I'd say!

4. For sure. And I just noticed you sell em in 500g tubs. I had to buy like 6 of the little guys, haha.

Even better, if you could have R&D change the blend to 3:1 that would be even better. Most people would like for Cit and less Mal.

I also love your glutamine and modern bcaa. Great values.

Best Regards,

5. I picked this up to stack with agamtine since iforce makes bulk agmatine. Expecting big things from both!

Mikw
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
    •   

6. Been wanting to try NP Citrulline Malate 2:1 for some time now but wanted to know if the citrulline is bonded to malic acid orare the two ingredients just mixed together in a 2:1 ratio?

7. Quote Originally Posted by hsk View Post
    Been wanting to try NP Citrulline Malate 2:1 for some time now but wanted to know if the citrulline is bonded to malic acid orare the two ingredients just mixed together in a 2:1 ratio?
    Most likely, just a mix...being bound would make it quite a bit more $.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. wtb sns cit mal, cop, agmatine caps.........have trades also
    By hvactech in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-16-2012, 11:43 AM
  2. PWO+cit mal+nitrate+agmatine?
    By tilldeath in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-21-2012, 11:23 PM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-22-2012, 10:55 PM