4th Of July Sale: What did you stock up on?

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
So with the awesome sale going I thought it would be interesting to see what everyone went for.

Me personally:
Anabeta OG 2
Erase OG 2
Enhanced BR 1
Alphamine FP 1
Pump Spray 1
Bulk Modern BCAA grapple 1

I would have bought more but stupid things like mortgage payment and power bills got in the way. Over all I think I made out pretty good. Would have liked to add an additional pump spray and perhaps some arachidonic acid and DAA. Next time I suppose.

So what did you all get?

zv3

zv3

Awards
Uh, what's on sale?? I don't see anything besides the normal stuff. Maybe I am missing something.

willib

Awards
  • Established
What sale?Nutra always has good stuff but,July 4th sale is way more.Many of us are waiting for email.

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
Maybe I was mistaken but all the PES stuff was cheaper than normal and found on the specials page. I thought this was the 4th sale. I could be wrong it happened once before lol.

kenny76

kenny76

Awards
  • Established
Maybe I was mistaken but all the PES stuff was cheaper than normal and found on the specials page. I thought this was the 4th sale. I could be wrong it happened once before lol.
The pes stuff is definitely cheaper. Hopefully its just the tip of the iceberg. Compound 20 is cheap as well.

gmanall

Awards
There's stuff marked down like OG Anabeta $25... They just haven't sent the email. Also last sale was a percentage (12% I think) is that gonna be a trend?

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
Bumping to hear about the email!

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
4th sale hasn't started yet.
Well PES has their line on sale. And more stuff is on sale than normal. Maybe NP won't even bother with a sale page and just have you go fish.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Subbed.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
I can't figure out wether I want ABE or just stock up on OG AB and get forskolin?

Is ABE worth the extra dough?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't figure out wether I want ABE or just stock up on OG AB and get forskolin?

Is ABE worth the extra dough?
I think it's beyond worth it. Cortisol control, appetite inducer, test boosting properties as well as gda like benefits? No brainer!

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I bought 2 ABE and 1 Fskin-95(already have 2 bottles if Fskin-95)

Slintensity

Dymatize

USP Cissus

PES Enhanced

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I bought 2 ABE and 1 Fskin-95(already have 2 bottles if Fskin-95)

Slintensity

Dymatize

USP Cissus

PES Enhanced
Thanks for the support sean! That is a sick supp list sir! Enhanced is at an unreal deal right now!

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
I think it's beyond worth it. Cortisol control, appetite inducer, test boosting properties as well as gda like benefits? No brainer!
Less of the main ingredient in ABE though but I understand where you're coming from!

I'm just wondering wether to stock up on some OG because it's so cheap!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Prob my 10th bottle of AB/ABE lol Glad to support PES
We are very happy to have such a great customer base. Honestly bringing quality top notch products has been our focus since day 1. Josh would rather break even but be held on high standard then profit off less than desirable products.

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
I myself am psyched to add erase and enhanced to my current alphamine AB OG/ 6g DAA / pump spray run. Currently recomping with weights 3-4 times a week and 3+ hours of cardio a day and a good amount of grass fed meats, local farm eggs, grass fed cheese, GF oats, omega 3's, grass fed non homogenized whole milk and grass fed whey / non gmo rice protein / non gmo pea protein / leucine peptides and DAA. All ready a great summer and shaping up to be even better.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
So many choices. Glad to see RL is back in stock, glad I waited. Now I'm torn between Erase($25), AD-3 pct($22), and Nolvadren-XT($22). I've ran EPro, but never these.

The stack I'm running over next 8 weeks consists of:
Alphamine 8 weeks
AlphaT2 6 weeks worth
New Titanium 8 weeks
Versa1 4 weeks (got bottle coming from a trade)
Prime 4 weeks (won a bottle in pr thread)
DCP 2.0 4 weeks if it's ok w/ Alphamine/AT2

And 1 of the AI's I mentioned.. Thoughts?
nolvadren xt offers more than just aromatase inhibitation....

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
well im grabbing:
tudca
lipid support
ai cycle support
2 at2
dermacrine
a few purple wraaths

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
nolvadren xt offers more than just aromatase inhibitation....
Yup that's why I have that as an option too. Seems it would stack well. I'm moving my post so I don't clutter this thread.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That metabolic powder caught my eye...

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
PES love = alphamine and AT2,
USP love= Modern BCAA, OEP bundles, super cissus, compound 20

Orange Triad bundles, Trutein, ALA, ALCAR, etc...

Fiancé is in for a surprise when we get the next bank statement, oops.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
2x erase pro
2x anabeta elite
2x demiurge
2x SS agmatine

Go towards my future stacks :)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I didnt see pump spray on the list but now im going to check !!

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any thoughts or opinions on Dymatize Elite XT and Dymatize Gourmet for protein powders? They have some left over from the sale that I'm considering picking up but have no experience with those brands.
I buy what's on sale. Both are on sale. I bought them and have been for a while because of the price per serving.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Any thoughts or opinions on Dymatize Elite XT and Dymatize Gourmet for protein powders? They have some left over from the sale that I'm considering picking up but have no experience with those brands.
I use gourmet and elite whey

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I buy what's on sale. Both are on sale. I bought them and have been for a while because of the price per serving.
Agreed.. like em both.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Recompadrol for me!

Chequamegon

Awards
I ordered on the 9th and my order is still pending... are other people's orders this backed up as well??