nutra putting its own groceries in my basket lol

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    Oh yeah. A lady who looks like she's straight outa the maury show makes me hot and bothered
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

2. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    He looks like he's got a stiffy too
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt
    •   

3. It seems to always happen to me the next day after I get black out drunk..

4. As some members have previously stated, if you add items to your cart when signed in and then don't check out, they will be saved. The next time you're browsing on the site and add some items to your cart when not logged in, when you do sign in to complete your purchase the two baskets will combine. Please double check the items and quantities before proceeding to checkout to prevent any unintended purchases. If this does happen, just contact NP Customerservice and they'll get you sorted out in no time.

5. i dont know if its my internet or browser setting or what but nutra doesnt save items in my cart anymore
    i could use to browse and add/delete all night then place the order the next day, now after a couple hours i have to re add everything, hate it
    havent placed an order since ;p;p;p kidding but it sucks how i have to add everything back item by item
    •   

6. You clearly know what you are doing, you’ve covered so many bases.Thanks!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-17-2006, 04:21 PM
  2. Help with MGF (put it in simple terms please)
    By sev1512 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-28-2006, 12:32 AM
  3. How much will it cost to make my own?
    By NEED2BANABOLIC in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-28-2006, 04:51 PM