nutra putting its own groceries in my basket lol

macdady

macdady

Awards
Lately when I go to checkout at nutra it tries to sneak in other items in my basket that I hadn't even looked at while I was there so I know I couldn't have done it myself lol. Anyone else experience this? I almost ordered 250 bucks in protein because of it. its kinda shifty to me that that would be happening

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, they try and sneak $250 worth of protein in my cart all the time. :rolleyes:

macdady

macdady

Awards
Yes, they try and sneak $250 worth of protein in my cart all the time. :rolleyes:
Lol i'm totally serious next time it happens I'll screenshot it. Then it'll be no more mister rolly eyes for you lol

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
No, I will be. I'm sure they are sneaking it in...on purpose...so they can fool you, especially when $250 of protein shows up at your door and they have to then issue a return, pay for shipping it back and the expenses of chargebacks. I'm sure THAT's their plan...and be sneaky about it. I mean, in the last 8 years of being on AM, they have many issues of being "sneaky" and "shifty".

macdady

macdady

Awards
No, I will be. I'm sure they are sneaking it in...on purpose...so they can fool you, especially when $250 of protein shows up at your door and they have to then issue a return, pay for shipping it back and the expenses of chargebacks. I'm sure THAT's their plan...and be sneaky about it.
Hey now no need to get upset. I'm sure its not on purpose. Its just a really really annoying thing that's been happening to me. And how would I go about proving that I didn't order it when its on my receipt and packlist ? And whose to say then that they wouldn't say I can't return it because they have records of me ordering it and it wasn't a mistake?( hypothetical here don't get all upset lol)

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
1. You are the one accusing a business of being sneaky and shifty with no proof.

2. All orders have records. You can't charge a card an amount without going through 3rd party verification (usually 2 companies). That 3rd party will always side with you on a dispute if you state you didn't order it.

3. Shipping is done by a 3rd party and by weight, if need be. There is a paper trail by that company as well. It makes no sense to add $250 of protein, which costs significantly more to ship, only to have to pay for it to be shipped back when you dispute it.

4. You don't need to prove it. You can call your CC company and state I didn't order this and I don't want it, show proof of shipping and they refund you the charge. Then NP gets sent a letter stating you are disputing it while the CC company gives you your money back.

I'm not upset, I'm mildly annoyed that someone would come on here and post to the public a company is being dishonest by trying to sneak items into an order. Maybe next time, you could ask whats going on before implying they are being sneaky and shifty. Email customer support and state you are having issues so they can look into it.

macdady

macdady

Awards
Help help im being repressed!(i hope your a Monty Python fan lol)I was exaggerating it was only a 60 something tub but the amount doesn't matter. Its the weird fact that its happening. I understand their a sponsor so you will defend them till death. I am NOT trying to slander them or their name they have been good to me so far but the last 3 checkouts have done this to me and was wondering if anyone else had it happen to them. Its like going to the store and having the checkout lady throw in a extra cabbage lol. So naturally I'm going to wonder if they do it on purpose. If they do then that's kinda strange, if they don't then oh well I'm sure it'll get fixed sooner or later. Once again so you don't go all crazy NUTRAPLANT IS A GOOD COMPANY lol

macdady

macdady

Awards
But there was no need to attack me

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Help help im being repressed!(i hope your a Monty Python fan lol)I was exaggerating it was only a 60 something tub but the amount doesn't matter. Its the weird fact that its happening. I understand their a sponsor so you will defend them till death. I am NOT trying to slander them or their name they have been good to me so far but the last 3 checkouts have done this to me and was wondering if anyone else had it happen to them. Its like going to the store and having the checkout lady throw in a extra cabbage lol. So naturally I'm going to wonder if they do it on purpose. If they do then that's kinda strange, if they don't then oh well I'm sure it'll get fixed sooner or later. Once again so you don't go all crazy NUTRAPLANT IS A GOOD COMPANY lol
I defend them because they are good honest people. And it is annoying when people such as yourself come on here and use the word sneaky and shifty to describe them without any proof whatsoever. I would first look at who is using your computer, or your login, or adding items to your cart when you don't know it...or if you have a virus. Or if you are using an iphone/smartphone and touching the add to cart when you don't know it....If its a software issue, I would expect to hear many more people complain about it considering the number of orders they process.

Next time, ask if its ever happened to people before using the words sneaky and shifty, implying they are doing it on purpose.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is completely off topic Admin and I apologize, but I was going to add a funny picture and caption in this thread but wasn't able to. How come when your in a thread in the Nutraplanet subsection it doesn't give you the option to attach photos from your camera or library?

On the app?

macdady

macdady

Awards
I defend them because they are good honest people. And it is annoying when people such as yourself come on here and use the word sneaky and shifty to describe them without any proof whatsoever. I would first look at who is using your computer, or your login, or adding items to your cart when you don't know it...or if you have a virus. Or if you are using an iphone/smartphone and touching the add to cart when you don't know it....If its a software issue, I would expect to hear many more people complain about it considering the number of orders they process.

Next time, ask if its ever happened to people before using the words sneaky and shifty, implying they are doing it on purpose.
OK I'll admit sneaky and shifty was a bad choice of words... I'll apologize for that one. I wasn't trying g to say their bad people they have be great to me so far. I was only asking people if they have had the same thing happen to them. Again wasn't trying g to hurt nutra in any way. I use them for 90% of my supps lol

macdady

macdady

Awards
we cool on the playground? I don't want any bad blood. Even if I've never seen your face haha

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nutraplanet has the best customer service of any online shop I've ever experienced. Macdady, maybe you put some stuff in your cart the last time you were on the site and logged out but forgot about it. Like any good online retailer, it will save your cart when you log out. I suggest refreshing your browser before you click "checkout".

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK I'll admit sneaky and shifty was a bad choice of words... I'll apologize for that one. l

Issue over then. Contact them Monday and see if they have noticed anything.

macdady

macdady

Awards
Nutraplanet has the best customer service of any online shop I've ever experienced. Macdady, maybe you put some stuff in your cart the last time you were on the site and logged out but forgot about it. Like any good online retailer, it will save your cart when you log out. I suggest refreshing your browser before you click "checkout".
I don't real put anything in my basket unless I'm buying it right then. But I won't rule out the possibility that its my fault

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't real put anything in my basket unless I'm buying it right then. But I won't rule out the possibility that its my fault

Nutraplanet, would never do anything like that. That's just insane. It's more than a possibility, it is your fault. You're publicly making false accusations of a well trusted internet retailer. This is a problem.

Thread should be deleted.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
He apologized. Lets relax now...its Saturday, go have a beer...its happy hour somewhere.

SD1959

Awards
Similar thing happened at Amazon to my girlfriend. Something to do with storefront system?

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Happens to me on many sites.. i dont even remember looking at the stuff, but i must haha

nricciar

nricciar

Board Sponsor
Awards
This happens when you add items to your cart and never check out. The next time you come back and log in they will still be in your cart from the previous visit, and any items you had in your cart will be merged with your old cart.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't know about you but I'm very aroused.
Oh yeah. A lady who looks like she's straight outa the maury show makes me hot and bothered

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
He looks like he's got a stiffy too

propho

Awards
  • Established
It seems to always happen to me the next day after I get black out drunk.. :trink26:

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
As some members have previously stated, if you add items to your cart when signed in and then don't check out, they will be saved. The next time you're browsing on the site and add some items to your cart when not logged in, when you do sign in to complete your purchase the two baskets will combine. Please double check the items and quantities before proceeding to checkout to prevent any unintended purchases. If this does happen, just contact NP Customerservice and they'll get you sorted out in no time.

bananaClip

bananaClip

Awards
  • Established
i dont know if its my internet or browser setting or what but nutra doesnt save items in my cart anymore
i could use to browse and add/delete all night then place the order the next day, now after a couple hours i have to re add everything, hate it
havent placed an order since ;p;p;p kidding but it sucks how i have to add everything back item by item

taotaoali

Awards
You clearly know what you are doing, you’ve covered so many bases.Thanks!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
GQdaLEGEND Supplement Auction 3
Supplement Auction 9
Supplements 0
thebigt Supplements 2
Supplements 3