4th of July sale

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. 4th of July sale

Since NP doesn't like to send me emails, has anybody received anything yet on the 4th of July sale?

2. I dont get them either

3. Last one I got was about "Anabolic Designs Exclusive Discounts @ NP" but haven't seen anything about the 4th of July sale...
    •   

4. Yea I need this sale so I can finally afford my Liger's Milk Protein and Unicorn Horn Velvet
    Follow me on my log to life and lift: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229476-mtinsideouts-log-life.html

5. they wont send out any 4th of july emails till a few days before the sale. thats how they always do it.

and when they do, everyone will be talking about the best deals for a few days untill they sell out

6. I was told all orders $200 and higher will receive free fireworks and/or a live bald eagle.
    'Merica

7. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    I was told all orders $200 and higher will receive free fireworks and/or a live bald eagle.
    'Merica
    I want the bald eagle!

8. NP doesn't post sales until the day before, or very close to that. They never give us time to save our paychecks!! hah

9. They also need to update the "everyday coupon save 25%" practically all sold out for a very long time.

Their sales are usually put up a few days before sale. Just know its coming and save a few bucks for it.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

10. I have a feeling this years 4th of July sale will be phenominal.

11. I just got an email an hour or two ago about New Green Trim- 79% off at NP.

12. Same here, I dont want to place any more orders now because Im afraid I'll order something that'll go on sale and I'd be pissed

Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    I have a feeling this years 4th of July sale will be phenominal.

13. Probably wont hear bout it til the 3rd or so, which is probably a good guess as to when it will start also. Maybe even midnight that night

14. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I just got an email an hour or two ago about New Green Trim- 79% off at NP.
    Doubtful thats the deal! haha

15. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Doubtful thats the deal! haha

Didn't think it was, I was just letting people know what emails they should be getting if they are on the nutra mailing list like I am.

16. I have what is purported to be an inside scoop -- at least rumor has it for ever $25 you spend, you get a canned ham and a photograph of Don Rickels giving a provocative back rub to Irene Ryan.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    I have what is purported to be an inside scoop -- at least rumor has it for ever $25 you spend, you get a canned ham and a photograph of Don Rickels giving a provocative back rub to Irene Ryan.
    'Merica?

18. I don't receive emails anymore from NP.

Is this a technical issue maybe?

19. Any chance the sale will run til the 5the...when I get paid??
    Cultivating Mass.

20. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    Any chance the sale will run til the 5the...when I get paid??
    i would bet money itll last for a week or so. their sales almost always do

21. Can't wait for this sale!

22. Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post

i would bet money itll last for a week or so. their sales almost always do
    Nice...I was thinking that'd be the case but I haven't hit a nutra sale in a year or so.

Also, diggin the user name bro
    Cultivating Mass.

23. anyday now NP!!!!

24. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    anyday now NP!!!!
    If history is any indication, expect the sale to be posted July 3rd. And most July 4th orders probably won't ship out until next week.
  25. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

I've been letting my stash run low in anticipation. Not as low as my bank account will be on the 5th but it will be worth it.
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Orbit Nutrition Representative; Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off at Orbit
    AnabolicMinds helper-outer-dude

26. Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    If history is any indication, expect the sale to be posted July 3rd. And most July 4th orders probably won't ship out until next week.
    Will we see a email though?

27. My money is just itchin to leave my bank account in anticipation

28. Its looking pretty good so far, I can't wait to see it all.

29. Quote Originally Posted by RickyBDragon View Post
    Its looking pretty good so far, I can't wait to see it all.
    Where??

30. I hope they leave the OEProtein deal on there for at least the first day so I can add a couple more of those too
  31. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by 804 View Post
    I hope they leave the OEProtein deal on there for at least the first day so I can add a couple more of those too
    Exactly what I'm hoping for, will save me on shipping if I can get more of those along with my other purchases
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Orbit Nutrition Representative; Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off at Orbit
    AnabolicMinds helper-outer-dude

32. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Exactly what I'm hoping for, will save me on shipping if I can get more of those along with my other purchases
    Great anabolic minds think alike

33. About to get some x gels and some erase pro, but will wait for tomorrow I suppose!

34. Sale prices already up. But no formal page for sale quite yet.

35. Was just about to post that^^^
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

36. No craze? Boo.
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22

37. 1 dry-uretix
    1 dpol
    2 nolvadren xt
    1 burn24/alphamine stack
    1 conquer bundle

Wish I coulda got more. Especially more PES stuff. I really wanted to get some OG anabeta. Just ran out of funds. :/
    Training log:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/267913-jswains-training-log.html

38. Quote Originally Posted by 804 View Post
    I hope they leave the OEProtein deal on there for at least the first day so I can add a couple more of those too
    There is currently the OxyELITE Pro bundle stack deal with 76% discount at $39.99.

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/u...ited-time.html

Mindblowing deal.

Doubt if this will get lower.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

39. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    There is currently the OxyELITE Pro bundle stack deal with 76% discount at $39.99.

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/u...ited-time.html

Mindblowing deal.

Doubt if this will get lower.
    Solid bro IMO!

Similar Forum Threads

1. NUTRAPLANET 4th of July Sale: Savings up to 84% or More!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 07-10-2012, 04:12 PM
  2. 4th of july sale???
    By punjabimunde in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 07-03-2012, 06:36 PM
  3. **** 4th of July SALE!!!
    By MidwestBeast in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-04-2011, 11:24 PM
  4. App Nut 4th of july sale 50% off!!!!