ITS HERE!!! USPlabs OxyELITE Protein is IN STOCK @ NP!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

OxyELITE Protein™ IN STOCK at NUTRAPLANET.COM!
! HUGE INTRO SALE COMING SOON TO NP !
www.nutraplanet.com/product/usplabs/oxyelite-protein-2lb.html

It’s all about Protein Kinetics.

After all, the goal of ingesting protein is to flood the bloodstream with various amino acids, including the EAA’s and especially BCAA, so that they can make it into skeletal muscle where they are needed... Our method to avoid catabolic pitfalls throughout the day is to use a product with both high quality whey and casein in it in order to have a perfectly timed mix of proteins!

If you’re drinking whey during the day and casein at night, there’s no telling how much progress you’re leaving in the shaker!

It should go without saying that when we decided to jump into the protein war, we wanted to do it right...

Welcome OxyELITE Protein!

The #1 nutrition rule of getting leaner, stronger, bigger, better - whatever your goal may be - is to make sure you're meeting your protein requirement.

OxyELITE Protein contains the most premium proteins we could find; premium Milk Protein Isolate (containing both casein and whey proteins) along with the highest quality whey protein concentrate available and micellar casein...

In recent groundbreaking studies, the protein combination found in MPI has been shown to have greater satiating ability, greater nitrogen retention, greater leaning potential and last, but certainly not least, greater lean muscle impact than whey or casein alone!

World Class Flavor!
An internal panel of testers unanimously agreed that OxyELITE Protein™ tastes AMAZING! Until now, you had to choose between great taste with sneaky “tricks” or hard to swallow premium protein. We just solved the dilemma!

OxyELITE Protein is available in creamy Milk Chocolate or cool Vanilla Ice Cream!

We know you're ready to try the protein formula that has the internet bumping, and we want to help by HOOKING YOU UP!

How to enter? Just answer this question...

Along with using your OxyELITE Protein, what are your top tips for increasing your protein intake?
Diet tips, scheduling ideas, recipes, etc. are all free-game!

You may enter as many times as you’d like; more entries = more chances to win! We will be selecting 2 random responses and hooking them up with a FULL bottle of USPlabs OxyELITE Protein as well as a free USPlabs 3-in-1 Shaker!

!HUGE INTRO SALE COMING SOON TO NP!

Five (2) winners will be selected on 6/17/13 (USPlabs OxyELITE Protein/Shaker). Must be 18+ to enter. U.S. shipping address' only. No purchase necessary.

thr33x

thr33x

Awards
  • Established
I eat alot of chicken and shakes. Peanut butter is good but to much fat but i could eat it all day.sometimes i will eat a whole tub of deli turkey on a sandwhich lol. Basically if the food doesnt have protein i dont eat it.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome protein, opportunity, and soon to be deal! :thumbsup:

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Life changing announcement...Oh and if you don't plan on this contest then I think you're mad!

aceroni

Awards
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/usplabs/oxyelite-protein-2lb.html

! HUGE INTRO SALE COMING SOON TO NP !

It’s all about Protein Kinetics.

After all, the goal of ingesting protein is to flood the bloodstream with various amino acids, including the EAA’s and especially BCAA, so that they can make it into skeletal muscle where they are needed... Our method to avoid catabolic pitfalls throughout the day is to use a product with both high quality whey and casein in it in order to have a perfectly timed mix of proteins!

If you’re drinking whey during the day and casein at night, there’s no telling how much progress you’re leaving in the shaker!

It should go without saying that when we decided to jump into the protein war, we wanted to do it right...

Welcome OxyELITE Protein!

The #1 nutrition rule of getting leaner, stronger, bigger, better - whatever your goal may be - is to make sure you're meeting your protein requirement.

OxyELITE Protein contains the most premium proteins we could find; premium Milk Protein Isolate (containing both casein and whey proteins) along with the highest quality whey protein concentrate available and micellar casein...

In recent groundbreaking studies, the protein combination found in MPI has been shown to have greater satiating ability, greater nitrogen retention, greater leaning potential and last, but certainly not least, greater lean muscle impact than whey or casein alone!

World Class Flavor!
An internal panel of testers unanimously agreed that OxyELITE Protein™ tastes AMAZING! Until now, you had to choose between great taste with sneaky “tricks” or hard to swallow premium protein. We just solved the dilemma!

OxyELITE Protein is available in creamy Milk Chocolate or cool Vanilla Ice Cream!

We know you're ready to try the protein formula that has the internet bumping, and we want to help by HOOKING YOU UP!

How to enter? Just answer this question...

Along with using your OxyELITE Protein, what are your top tips for increasing your protein intake?
Diet tips, scheduling ideas, recipes, etc. are all free-game!

You may enter as many times as you’d like; more entries = more chances to win! We will be selecting 2 random responses and hooking them up with a FULL bottle of USPlabs OxyELITE Protein as well as a free USPlabs 3-in-1 Shaker!

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/usplabs/oxyelite-protein-2lb.html

!HUGE INTRO SALE COMING SOON TO NP!

Five (2) winners will be selected on 6/17/13 (USPlabs OxyELITE Protein/Shaker). Must be 18+ to enter. U.S. shipping address' only. No purchase necessary.
One, seeing oe protein at nutra just made my day... Two,
One way I like to get some good protein after training is to make steak omelettes.

5-8oz steak of your choice (I prefer ny strips myself)

Dice it up real fine, saute in a pan with mushroom, onion / chives, green/ red peppers, garlic, salt, pepper, and butter (preferably grass fed)
Once steak is cooked to your liking remove from pan, drop in about a cup of egg whites with a few whole eggs mixed to your preferred consistency.
Cook eggs, add steak/veggies, throw Swiss cheese on top, fold over and throw the top on the pan till it's done.

I like to enjoy it with Franks red hot or siracha.

Perfect for keto, or if your a carb guy like myself I enjoy it with a cup or two of basmati rice

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
One, seeing oe protein at nutra just made my day... Two,
One way I like to get some good protein after training is to make steak omelettes.

5-8oz steak of your choice (I prefer ny strips myself)

Dice it up real fine, saute in a pan with mushroom, onion / chives, green/ red peppers, garlic, salt, pepper, and butter (preferably grass fed)
Once steak is cooked to your liking remove from pan, drop in about a cup of egg whites with a few whole eggs mixed to your preferred consistency.
Cook eggs, add steak/veggies, throw Swiss cheese on top, fold over and throw the top on the pan till it's done.

I like to enjoy it with Franks red hot or siracha.

Perfect for keto, or if your a carb guy like myself I enjoy it with a cup or two of basmati rice
Definitely going to try that Ace! Sounds great.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Cannot put into words how stoked I am for this deal!

aceroni

Awards
Cannot put into words how stoked I am for this deal!
Yeah i'm really pumped for this protein..

Another option I like, a little less fat would be to substitute chicken for steak in the above recipe.

When i'm doing a high carb day I like to keep my fats a little lower so this is a good way to get an ample amount of protein, without extra fats

louisaboy

Awards
  • Established
The deal better be great..... Im almost afraid to say what I saw it selling for bc I dont want to be banned...LOL!!!!

krome606

krome606

Awards
  • Established
I like to use my protein to make things like pancakes and sludge. <---the norm right? But I have also made breads and cakes, pies and cookies using protein powder. I use the protein powder to supplement what I can't get from whole foods. I try to eat as much chicken and fish as possible but it gets boring to me that's why I prefer to cook with the protein. Lately I have added more red meat, Greek yogurt, oatmeal, eggs, egg whites and fruits in my diet than I ever have. I have upped my protein 75g more then normal to see how this goes. With everything I have heard about this protein I am excited to try it.

krome606

krome606

Awards
  • Established
Also prepping meals has helped me out a lot. I have found it is easier to get my meals and protein in and not be starving hungry when I prepare them ahead of time.

krome606

krome606

Awards
  • Established
I have recently gotten a food scale. It has helped me with knowing how much meat I am about to cook weighs and also with my veggies and stuff like that.

krome606

krome606

Awards
  • Established
When I first started out I use to eat 5-6 cans of tuna a day. These days I still eat tuna, but also I eat salmon and talapia. I also add in beef aminos. Those pills are huge but I have been taking them for awhile now.

krome606

krome606

Awards
  • Established
Another way I get in protein is getting it from almonds, walnuts, cashews. Things like that. I also go through about 2.5 gallons of milk a week.

aceroni

Awards
I like to use my protein to make things like pancakes and sludge. <---the norm right? But I have also made breads and cakes, pies and cookies using protein powder. I use the protein powder to supplement what I can't get from whole foods. I try to eat as much chicken and fish as possible but it gets boring to me that's why I prefer to cook with the protein. Lately I have added more red meat, Greek yogurt, oatmeal, eggs, egg whites and fruits in my diet than I ever have. I have upped my protein 75g more then normal to see how this goes. With everything I have heard about this protein I am excited to try it.
The other morning I cooked scrambled eggs, with whites, and mashed some sweet potatoes, mixed it all together with almond milk. Add a pinch of cinnamon and a scoop of chocolate protein.
Stir it all together. It is amazing.
Boom.

krome606

krome606

Awards
  • Established
1 whole egg and 1 eggwhite 1/8 cup coconut flour 1/4 cup Choc Oxyelite protein 1/8 cup almond milk 1/8 cup instant oats

krome606

krome606

Awards
  • Established
I have also added in almond butter and cottage cheese. Almond butter is pretty expensive in my
Opinion. But it's a great alternative to peanut butter.

krome606

krome606

Awards
  • Established
Also sweet potatoes go great with chicken/fish with a side of green beans, black beans, another veggie.

kenny76

kenny76

Awards
  • Established
Fat free milk a couple times a day and my favorite snack...beef jerkey. Besides the obvious chicken breast, tuna, etc.

aceroni

Awards
Definitely going to try that Ace! Sounds great.
Another one I like is to saute the steaks the same way as above, then toss with a large bowl of spinach and romaine heart

krome606

krome606

Awards
  • Established
Another way to increase your protein intake is to not give into cravings. Ice cream is my weakness. So making ice cream with the OEP will be
Much better than Blue Bell, or Edys. Not giving Into cravings by having a cheat day once a week helps. We all like the bad stuff and its hard to avoid. But the cheat days help.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
include protein at every feeding no matter how small the meal

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
make a large protein shake and sip it throughout the day

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
make protein cheese cake cuz its super good and a great desert

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
always carryhigh protein snacks (protein bars, beef jerkey, low fat string cheese)

Marsh1116

Marsh1116

Awards
Sooooo when's this huge intro sale? Ready to buy a tub or 3.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like to stock up on the sale & discounted protonz, that way a hunger fix is always with in shaker distance...plus of course meeting daily protein requirements...

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AP Recommended Use:

As a dietary supplement take 1 caps twice daily, 15-20 minutes before carbohydrate containing meals. Each dose should be at least 4 hour apart.

I always start with label directions first...

aceroni

Awards
AP Recommended Use:

As a dietary supplement take 1 caps twice daily, 15-20 minutes before carbohydrate containing meals. Each dose should be at least 4 hour apart.

I always start with label directions first...
Sorry I some how missed it on AP page on nutra

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This deal is absurd. Basically buy AP get protein free. Or vice versa.
Anyways how do you dose AP, and would it be better for bulking than cutting??

We knew you'd appreciate this sale! SHOUT OUT to the Dad's on AM! Happy Dads Day!

aceroni

Awards
We knew you'd appreciate this sale! SHOUT OUT to the Dad's on AM! Happy Dads Day!
Never tried AP yet. do you suggest it more for bulking or cutting or recomp?

I'd imagine it'd be perfect for recomping

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Honestly, it's for anyone that consumes carbohydrate. I've personally used if for all three goals; bulking, cutting, and recomping. That is the beauty of the product. I've mentioned it before, AP is the reason I work for USPlabs - it changed my life.

Shuttling nutrients to muscle cells and away from fat cells has no downside to it, regardless of goal.

What are your current goals?

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Like borobulker, I personally use it before carbohydrate containing meals regardless of my goal.

In addition to using AP when consuming carbs, it may be used before fasted training as well. There is a lot of positive feedback on AP and the FTP (Fasted Training Protocol). I've been utilizing both for the last couple of months with good success.

Here's some additional info on AP and FTP:

http://usplabsdirect.com/forum/topic/3508-the-ap-fasted-training-procotol-ftp-thread/

http://usplabsdirect.com/forum/forum/44-the-ftp-protocol/

aceroni

Awards
Honestly, it's for anyone that consumes carbohydrate. I've personally used if for all three goals; bulking, cutting, and recomping. That is the beauty of the product. I've mentioned it before, AP is the reason I work for USPlabs - it changed my life.

Shuttling nutrients to muscle cells and away from fat cells has no downside to it, regardless of goal.

What are your current goals?
I'm cutting right now, slowly. May slowly transition into a recomp seeing as i'm quite pleased with my leanness and don't want to lose too much more size

Never taken AP but i'm very interested. Might stack it with Anabeta elite and erase. I think that would be ridiculous.

Also how long is this sale running for?
I have to work all night tonight, and am going to try my chocolate sample to see which flavor I'd like to buy..

I just don't want to miss this deal

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
CLICK HERE to view the most EPIC deal on OxyElite Protein, ANYWHERE!!!

krome606

krome606

Awards
  • Established
Are there winners being picked from this thread and the one in the company promotion? Because its the same thing. Have we been posting in the wrong spot?

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are there winners being picked from this thread and the one in the company promotion? Because its the same thing. Have we been posting in the wrong spot?
No worries bud. There will be winners selected in both threads!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Limited time only guys! Get on it!

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
I can't believe how much usp labs product I've been buying lately. Well I can... Quality . Guess I'm purchasing again.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
$20/lb retail
$30/lb MSRP

for protein?!

Nice bundle though...Wunderfundle:

Wonderfundle is a sarcastic way of saying wonderful. It can sound dirty, but normally it is not. Wonderfundle originated in a Cox bundle add advertising lower prices by bundling. But, the add spoke in a language that added - Undle to everything, making the language forgien. Thus throwing the idea that bundling was something exotic, or new. But it was not, and actually was more expensive.