ITS HERE!!! USPlabs OxyELITE Protein is IN STOCK @ NP!

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. I take hemp protein, it's only a spoonful a day, tastes like crap but good fiber, I also take benefiber every other day to take in more fiber. Also getting your fruits and veggies in. I eat at least 10 apples and 12-15 oranges a week. Plus I get in blue berries, strawberries, and frozen peaches when I make smoothies. I also eat carrots, green beans, sweet potatoes, regular potatoes, tomatoes on a regular basis. When I'm on the go I will put a cup of milk, a cup of Greek yogurt, a cup of blue berries, a cup of straw berries, a couple spoons of peanut butter, some walnuts or almonds, some omega 3 liquid, sometimes a spoon of hemp protein or the bene fiber, and whatever protein powder I want in a blender and blend it, for a meal on the go. When I was younger I always read get your diet in check, EVERYWHERE I read this about getting big that's what you had to do was eat, and eat right. In my first year of lifting I packed on tons of weight and got so strong, it didn't matter how much I drank, and didn't eat right. Now that im about to be 25 (in 3 weeks) I now know the importance.(only if I knew what I know now back then) It's not about just getting in tons of protein. Getting everything you need and a well rounded diet will be critical to making better gains. Having the right amount of calories, carbs, fats, protein. All of it all together equals a good diet. I never understood how to count macros or anything, but through this forum and reading hours upon hours I have learned so much. There are so many great ways to increase protein intake, but knowing how to have a complete diet is crucial.
    The fight is won long before you step out into those lights, its won through all the hard work in the gym ,through all those miles ran-Ali


  2. This is stupid how simple it is, but eat till you're content / full, then grab a little more protein (whether it be chicken, fish, etc) and eat more!
    •   
       


  3. My tips for increasing protein intake are weighing your chicken or whatever meat your eating and then eat a little extra. And drink plenty of shakes throughout the day. Maybe some casein at night.

  4. This morning I sauteed steak in butter, onions, fresh garlic, salt & pepper.

    Scrambled some eggs and whites separately from steak. Mix them all together when finished.

    Add siracha or Franks to taste

  5. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    This morning I sauteed steak in butter, onions, fresh garlic, salt & pepper.

    Scrambled some eggs and whites separately from steak. Mix them all together when finished.

    Add siracha or Franks to taste
    Nice!

    Similar to my breakfast, I go with ground beef over steak (little too rich for my blood)
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/serio...ml#post5897056
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

    Nice!

    Similar to my breakfast, I go with ground beef over steak (little too rich for my blood)
    I pulled out a yolk or two to fit it into my macros

  7. Winners!!!!!!!


    Thank you to everyone who applied and is snagging this sick NutraPlanet deal! Now for the 2 random winners

    mkretz
    aceroni

    Winners please PM me titled "NP OEP release date" your shipping information, email, and flavor of choice! Please make sure to include all 3 to make shipping turn around quicker.

    Thanks again everyone!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/serio...ml#post5897056

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Winners!!!!!!!

    Thank you to everyone who applied and is snagging this sick NutraPlanet deal! Now for the 2 random winners

    mkretz
    aceroni

    Winners please PM me titled "NP OEP release date" your shipping information, email, and flavor of choice! Please make sure to include all 3 to make shipping turn around quicker.

    Thanks again everyone!
    Thank you dw and thanks to usp labs for making the best vanilla I
    Pro I've ever had!!
    Not to mention the deals at NP have been awesome

  9. Thanks so much this is awsome u guys rock!!!

  10. Great deal and a steal with AP being the only University Studied GDA in trained men!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post
    Great deal and a steal with AP being the only University Studied GDA in trained men!
    Never tried it.
    Looking forward to it

  12. Awesome!! Congrats guys and enjoy!
    Independent

  13. Congrats mkretz and aceroni! Your packages should ship this coming week!
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com

  14. Thanks guys. Can't wait.

    Going to start a log for AP soon

  15. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    Thanks guys. Can't wait.

    Going to start a log for AP soon
    I'm looking forward to it ace. Hook us up with a link when you get started.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  16. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    I'm looking forward to it ace. Hook us up with a link when you get started.
    Yes please do aceroni. I'll definitely want to follow along.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    Sweet! Following.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com

  18. Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    Sweet! Following.
    x2
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-04-2009, 04:16 PM
  2. new R4W is in stock!!
    By alwaysgaining in forum Get Diesel Nutrition
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-14-2009, 02:33 AM
  3. As of 23 Dec 08 DTH is in stock!
    By Chuck Diesel in forum Get Diesel Nutrition
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-27-2008, 04:57 AM
  4. Lg Protein Is In Stock!
    By LG Sciences in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 12-05-2008, 02:15 PM
  5. Poseidon is in stock at The Planet!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-09-2007, 07:57 PM
Log in
Log in