ITS HERE!!! USPlabs OxyELITE Protein is IN STOCK @ NP! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

ITS HERE!!! USPlabs OxyELITE Protein is IN STOCK @ NP!

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    Never tried AP yet. do you suggest it more for bulking or cutting or recomp?

I'd imagine it'd be perfect for recomping
    Honestly, it's for anyone that consumes carbohydrate. I've personally used if for all three goals; bulking, cutting, and recomping. That is the beauty of the product. I've mentioned it before, AP is the reason I work for USPlabs - it changed my life.

Shuttling nutrients to muscle cells and away from fat cells has no downside to it, regardless of goal.

What are your current goals?
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Never tried AP yet. do you suggest it more for bulking or cutting or recomp?

I'd imagine it'd be perfect for recomping
    Like borobulker, I personally use it before carbohydrate containing meals regardless of my goal.

In addition to using AP when consuming carbs, it may be used before fasted training as well. There is a lot of positive feedback on AP and the FTP (Fasted Training Protocol). I've been utilizing both for the last couple of months with good success.

Here's some additional info on AP and FTP:

http://usplabsdirect.com/forum/topic...ol-ftp-thread/

http://usplabsdirect.com/forum/forum...-ftp-protocol/
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post

Honestly, it's for anyone that consumes carbohydrate. I've personally used if for all three goals; bulking, cutting, and recomping. That is the beauty of the product. I've mentioned it before, AP is the reason I work for USPlabs - it changed my life.

Shuttling nutrients to muscle cells and away from fat cells has no downside to it, regardless of goal.

What are your current goals?
    I'm cutting right now, slowly. May slowly transition into a recomp seeing as i'm quite pleased with my leanness and don't want to lose too much more size

Never taken AP but i'm very interested. Might stack it with Anabeta elite and erase. I think that would be ridiculous.

Also how long is this sale running for?
    I have to work all night tonight, and am going to try my chocolate sample to see which flavor I'd like to buy..

I just don't want to miss this deal
    •   

4. NP Supplement Pimp
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

CLICK HERE to view the most EPIC deal on OxyElite Protein, ANYWHERE!!!
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!
  5. New Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Are there winners being picked from this thread and the one in the company promotion? Because its the same thing. Have we been posting in the wrong spot?
    The fight is won long before you step out into those lights, its won through all the hard work in the gym ,through all those miles ran-Ali
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by krome606 View Post
    Are there winners being picked from this thread and the one in the company promotion? Because its the same thing. Have we been posting in the wrong spot?
    No worries bud. There will be winners selected in both threads!
    PES Representative
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Limited time only guys! Get on it!
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post

Limited time only guys! Get on it!
    Will this still be available tomorrow? I'm at work till five am
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.

I can't believe how much usp labs product I've been buying lately. Well I can... Quality . Guess I'm purchasing again.
  10. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator

$20/lb retail
    $30/lb MSRP

for protein?!

Nice bundle though...Wunderfundle:

Wonderfundle is a sarcastic way of saying wonderful. It can sound dirty, but normally it is not. Wonderfundle originated in a Cox bundle add advertising lower prices by bundling. But, the add spoke in a language that added - Undle to everything, making the language forgien. Thus throwing the idea that bundling was something exotic, or new. But it was not, and actually was more expensive.
  11. New Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I take hemp protein, it's only a spoonful a day, tastes like crap but good fiber, I also take benefiber every other day to take in more fiber. Also getting your fruits and veggies in. I eat at least 10 apples and 12-15 oranges a week. Plus I get in blue berries, strawberries, and frozen peaches when I make smoothies. I also eat carrots, green beans, sweet potatoes, regular potatoes, tomatoes on a regular basis. When I'm on the go I will put a cup of milk, a cup of Greek yogurt, a cup of blue berries, a cup of straw berries, a couple spoons of peanut butter, some walnuts or almonds, some omega 3 liquid, sometimes a spoon of hemp protein or the bene fiber, and whatever protein powder I want in a blender and blend it, for a meal on the go. When I was younger I always read get your diet in check, EVERYWHERE I read this about getting big that's what you had to do was eat, and eat right. In my first year of lifting I packed on tons of weight and got so strong, it didn't matter how much I drank, and didn't eat right. Now that im about to be 25 (in 3 weeks) I now know the importance.(only if I knew what I know now back then) It's not about just getting in tons of protein. Getting everything you need and a well rounded diet will be critical to making better gains. Having the right amount of calories, carbs, fats, protein. All of it all together equals a good diet. I never understood how to count macros or anything, but through this forum and reading hours upon hours I have learned so much. There are so many great ways to increase protein intake, but knowing how to have a complete diet is crucial.
    The fight is won long before you step out into those lights, its won through all the hard work in the gym ,through all those miles ran-Ali
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

This is stupid how simple it is, but eat till you're content / full, then grab a little more protein (whether it be chicken, fish, etc) and eat more!
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

My tips for increasing protein intake are weighing your chicken or whatever meat your eating and then eat a little extra. And drink plenty of shakes throughout the day. Maybe some casein at night.
    Myokem Rep 15% Off @ Myokem.com use code dkgreene15
    NITRAMINE-Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINEHigh Performance Thermogenic Agent |MAGNITROPIN-High Performance Myotropic Agent |ALPHADEX-High Performance Hormone Modulator
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

This morning I sauteed steak in butter, onions, fresh garlic, salt & pepper.

Scrambled some eggs and whites separately from steak. Mix them all together when finished.

Add siracha or Franks to taste
  15. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

This morning I sauteed steak in butter, onions, fresh garlic, salt & pepper.

Scrambled some eggs and whites separately from steak. Mix them all together when finished.

Add siracha or Franks to taste
    Nice!

Similar to my breakfast, I go with ground beef over steak (little too rich for my blood)
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

Nice!

Similar to my breakfast, I go with ground beef over steak (little too rich for my blood)
    I pulled out a yolk or two to fit it into my macros
  17. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Winners!!!!!!!

Thank you to everyone who applied and is snagging this sick NutraPlanet deal! Now for the 2 random winners

mkretz
    aceroni

Winners please PM me titled "NP OEP release date" your shipping information, email, and flavor of choice! Please make sure to include all 3 to make shipping turn around quicker.

Thanks again everyone!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Winners!!!!!!!

Thank you to everyone who applied and is snagging this sick NutraPlanet deal! Now for the 2 random winners

mkretz
    aceroni

Winners please PM me titled "NP OEP release date" your shipping information, email, and flavor of choice! Please make sure to include all 3 to make shipping turn around quicker.

Thanks again everyone!
    Thank you dw and thanks to usp labs for making the best vanilla I
    Pro I've ever had!!
    Not to mention the deals at NP have been awesome
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

Thanks so much this is awsome u guys rock!!!
  20. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Great deal and a steal with AP being the only University Studied GDA in trained men!
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post
    Great deal and a steal with AP being the only University Studied GDA in trained men!
    Never tried it.
    Looking forward to it
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Awesome!! Congrats guys and enjoy!
    Independent
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.

Congrats mkretz and aceroni! Your packages should ship this coming week!
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

usplabsdirect.com
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Thanks guys. Can't wait.

Going to start a log for AP soon
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Thanks guys. Can't wait.

Going to start a log for AP soon
    I'm looking forward to it ace. Hook us up with a link when you get started.
    PES Representative
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    I'm looking forward to it ace. Hook us up with a link when you get started.
    Yes please do aceroni. I'll definitely want to follow along.

usplabsdirect.com
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.

Sweet! Following.

usplabsdirect.com
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    Sweet! Following.
    x2
    PES Representative
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-04-2009, 02:16 PM
  2. Lg Protein Is In Stock!
    By LG Sciences in forum Company Promotions