You CAN'T Spell PRIME Without "PR"! SICK deal @ NP!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Iv never tried this I wonder how this would stack up with anabeta pro erase

2. Quote Originally Posted by nikolce View Post
    Iv never tried this I wonder how this would stack up with anabeta pro erase
    Rather nicely, I'm sure ;-)
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

Rather nicely, I'm sure ;-)
    If you guys have a spare Would love to try it with my cycle that I'm doing now will put it in my log and if you want me to my log more frequently then once a week I will

4. Just wanted to shout out to Usp and their reps. Thank you very much for the Prime and also a unexpected visitor in the box as well. Looking forward to Prime busting 300 on the bench. This protein with help in the growth area, I'm sure. Will keep you posted on the lift. Before prime and after.

5. Thanks I received me Prime with the added surprise of the new Protein as well. Huge thanks and can't wait to begin using it real soon in combo for a log. Will keep a measure of maxes on 4 core lifts as well
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep--Visit us at: http://olympus-labs.com/
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/277069-new-year-new.html#post5232295

6. Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post
    Just wanted to shout out to Usp and their reps. Thank you very much for the Prime and also a unexpected visitor in the box as well. Looking forward to Prime busting 300 on the bench. This protein with help in the growth area, I'm sure. Will keep you posted on the lift. Before prime and after.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMovement View Post
    Thanks I received me Prime with the added surprise of the new Protein as well. Huge thanks and can't wait to begin using it real soon in combo for a log. Will keep a measure of maxes on 4 core lifts as well
    Keep us updated on your progress, please!
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

7. Def will do as I will start it as a new thread building a few more things atm
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep--Visit us at: http://olympus-labs.com/
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/277069-new-year-new.html#post5232295

8. Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post
    Just wanted to shout out to Usp and their reps. Thank you very much for the Prime and also a unexpected visitor in the box as well. Looking forward to Prime busting 300 on the bench. This protein with help in the growth area, I'm sure. Will keep you posted on the lift. Before prime and after.
    Awesome, please do!

Quote Originally Posted by TheMovement View Post
    Thanks I received me Prime with the added surprise of the new Protein as well. Huge thanks and can't wait to begin using it real soon in combo for a log. Will keep a measure of maxes on 4 core lifts as well
    Looking forward to it. When you get the log up it will be helpful if you post the link in this thread so that anyone who wants to follow can find it.

Lucky ducks...You're going to love OxyELITE Protein. Report back when you've tried a scoop or two.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

usplabsdirect.com

9. Indeed you guys are! Just made a pancake with the Vanilla. Yum yum.

Thanks for all the support in here and if you need a great post wo protein pancake recipe that's quick and easy hit me up :-)
    Independent

Similar Forum Threads

1. staple sup you can lift without
    By murk01 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-22-2012, 12:32 AM
  2. How can you work out your chest without a weight bench??/
    By bishop17 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-04-2007, 12:35 AM
  3. Now that you can make your own transdermals....
    By good_guye28 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-02-2004, 11:14 AM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-10-2003, 08:06 AM
  5. All you can eat buffet counts as multiple meals?
    By Beefy6969 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-21-2003, 04:14 PM