You CAN'T Spell PRIME Without "PR"! SICK deal @ NP!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

You CAN'T Spell PRIME without "PR"!

FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY, Buy More & SAVE!
1 Unit - $44.99
2 Units - ONLY $29.92 per unit!
3+ Units - ONLY $24.61 per unit!

ONLY at NutraPlanet.com // USPLabs Prime (150 caps): Discount Prime Supplements

The Ultimate Muscle Pill at an unbeatable price!

• Award Winning Product – 3 Years Running*
No Prohormones
Non-Hormonal Muscle Support†
3 Caps, Twice A Day With Meals And Watch Your Results Go Through The Roof!

We want to celebrate the summer of PR's by hooking you up the Ultimate PR Buster, USPlabs PRIME®!

How to enter? Just answer this question...

- What PR's are you chasing this summer? -

You may enter as many times as you’d like; more entries = more chances to win!
We will be selecting 2 random responses and hooking them up with a FULL bottle of USPlabs PRIME!

Two (2) winners will be selected on 5/31/13 (USPlabs PRIME). Must be 18+ to enter. U.S. shipping address' only. No purchase necessary.

ONLY at NutraPlanet.com // USPLabs Prime (150 caps): Discount Prime Supplements
Our friends at NP have some other INSANE deals going on right now! Check out the Nitro TEST and Ultimate Nitro TEST Stacks!
Click the images for more info!

tank78

tank78

Awards
I'm just finishing a 30 day run of prime and I saw my numbers jump up significantly on every workout.

As for my summer PR goals. I've got my sights set on a 545 lb deadlift as well as hitting 365 on flat bench and 315 on incline bench.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm just finishing a 30 day run of prime and I saw my numbers jump up significantly on every workout.

As for my summer PR goals. I've got my sights set on a 545 lb deadlift as well as hitting 365 on flat bench and 315 on incline bench.
Thanks for the honest feedback, tank78! Great numbers in store for you!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Love Prime!. I'm planning on running a late Summer/Early fall stack with Prime/Test Powder/Forskolin 95/Dopadex, maybe a few others nothing set in stone yet except for the Prime!. As for goals or PRs, trying to lose fat...So maybe get body weight down to 180 by late August/early September. Right now I'm at 209. Gotta get lean, stay lean and healthy. Not really much interest in increasing muscle size much at the moment. Just more interested in health, lower blood pressure, lower resting heart rate, and increased endurance. Prime I'm sure will help me keep strength while losing fat. It did a great job of that last time I ran it. Even gained strength which was particularly nice.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Only a few days to get your entries in guys! Don't pass this up!

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Interesting never had a opportunity to try Prime but always read great threads about it. Loved versi so I have no doubt it does what it suppose to do. My goal would be hitting 300 on the bench. My max was 265 at 16 and I was 155 pounds. Stopped training from 18 to 38. Life hit hard. Started a family and then a business. Started back at 38 and now 46 and I've never looked back. Weight is 185 but I haven't max out since back. Maybe Prime could be the difference for this time around.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting never had a opportunity to try Prime but always read great threads about it. Loved versi so I have no doubt it does what it suppose to do. My goal would be hitting 300 on the bench. My max was 265 at 16 and I was 155 pounds. Stopped training from 18 to 38. Life hit hard. Started a family and then a business. Started back at 38 and now 46 and I've never looked back. Weight is 185 but I haven't max out since back. Maybe Prime could be the difference for this time around.
Good entry Mission1! 300, nice round number. Now that you've been back in the game for a while where are you at?

Ginandtonic

Ginandtonic

Awards
Summer goals-

Try prime... duh
Bench 1rm 265
Squat 315 for more than 3 reps atg
Deadlift 1rm 4 plates
Single digit body fat and a sexy tan

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Good entry Mission1! 300, nice round number. Now that you've been back in the game for a while where are you at?
That's a good question. What I'll probably do since I haven't maxed out on the bench since getting back in the game for the last 8 yrs is do one or two attempts before prime and after prime to see where we stand... Provided if we win;) No pressure.

thr33x

thr33x

Awards
  • Established
To get back up to the 100's on db bench press! Had it for a while then i was out of the gym for a good couple months and im struggling barely back on the 90's now! Plus get my BB bench up to 3 plates too basically my whole chest is lagging in the strength but looking good in the mirror cant complain i guess.. But give me that (PR)ime noaww!

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's a good question. What I'll probably do since I haven't maxed out on the bench since getting back in the game for the last 8 yrs is do one or two attempts before prime and after prime to see where we stand... Provided if we win;) No pressure.
Well then, you'll have to keep us updated! Are you thinking about logging it? Solo or stacked, I'd like to see a new PRIME® log.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Well then, you'll have to keep us updated! Are you thinking about logging it? Solo or stacked, I'd like to see a new PRIME® log.
I would personally do a solo run. I definitely believe giving a supplement its do cause. You start mixing then you really truly can't say it was this or that.

aceroni

Awards
Seeing as I cannot max out on squats due to a torn hammy, I'll be focusing on bringing up my deadlift to 550, my DB presses to the 150s

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would personally do a solo run. I definitely believe giving a supplement its do cause. You start mixing then you really truly can't say it was this or that.
Even better, I agree. If you go ahead with the log please send me the link so I don't miss it!

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the entries guys, here are our 2 winners!!!!!!

tank78
Mission1

Please PM me with your shipping info and email with a title "NP prime PR"
Nice! 2 for 2 . Loved my versi 1 run that I also won. I'm looking forward to finally achieving my ultimate goal of benching 300 with the assist of PRIME. Thanks usplabs, nutra planet and reps. Also good luck to tank 78.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
tank78

tank78

Awards
Awesome! That's a nice b-day present from usplabs :)

I think I'm most focused on hitting 315 on the incline, got 275 for 2 yesterday.

Punisher187

Punisher187

Awards
Grabbed 3 bottles!!

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the entries guys, here are our 2 winners!!!!!!

tank78
Mission1

Please PM me with your shipping info and email with a title "NP prime PR"
Congrats guys!

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Winners, your orders were processed today! :)
If you have any questions feel free to PM me or Distilled Water!

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mission1 and tank78: If you do NOT have a PM from me with your UPS tracking number please send me a message! You should both have a tracking number in your inbox. :)

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Mission1 and tank78: If you do NOT have a PM from me with your UPS tracking number please send me a message! You should both have a tracking number in your inbox. :)
Got it. I can hear the plates clanging.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got it. I can hear the plates clanging.
Ahhh... Like beautiful music. Best sound ever. Time to get... PRIME'd? Right, yeah, PRIME'd!

Thanks for the update Mission1! :)

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Ahhh... Like beautiful music. Best sound ever. Time to get... PRIME'd? Right, yeah, PRIME'd!

Thanks for the update Mission1! :)
As it hits . I will record max bench press... Before and after. I also got the nitro stack to get the extra bottle of prime . But I will stay with prime only on the run.

nikolce

nikolce

Awards
Iv never tried this I wonder how this would stack up with anabeta pro erase

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to shout out to Usp and their reps. Thank you very much for the Prime and also a unexpected visitor in the box as well. Looking forward to Prime busting 300 on the bench. This protein with help in the growth area, I'm sure. Will keep you posted on the lift. Before prime and after.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks I received me Prime with the added surprise of the new Protein as well. Huge thanks and can't wait to begin using it real soon in combo for a log. Will keep a measure of maxes on 4 core lifts as well

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just wanted to shout out to Usp and their reps. Thank you very much for the Prime and also a unexpected visitor in the box as well. Looking forward to Prime busting 300 on the bench. This protein with help in the growth area, I'm sure. Will keep you posted on the lift. Before prime and after.
Thanks I received me Prime with the added surprise of the new Protein as well. Huge thanks and can't wait to begin using it real soon in combo for a log. Will keep a measure of maxes on 4 core lifts as well
Keep us updated on your progress, please!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Def will do as I will start it as a new thread building a few more things atm

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome, please do!

Looking forward to it. When you get the log up it will be helpful if you post the link in this thread so that anyone who wants to follow can find it. :)

Lucky ducks...You're going to love OxyELITE Protein. Report back when you've tried a scoop or two. :)

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Indeed you guys are! Just made a pancake with the Vanilla. Yum yum.

Thanks for all the support in here and if you need a great post wo protein pancake recipe that's quick and easy hit me up :)