I-Force Conquer has Arrived! Exclusive BOGO & Tons of Freebies!

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
The iForce Conquer Conquest BOGO Stack!
Conquer Sale Banner.jpeg

Win Your War...Are you prepared?
Each of us has a score to settle. Whether it be a crusade against the iron, a never ending feud between you and your competition, or the daily struggle to constantly crush your own personal bests, there is no doubt that every person is caught up in an internal battle each and every day. The only question is if you are prepared enough to go to war, and WIN!

Train hard!
In order to be prepared for the worst, you have to train at your best. The only way to train at your best is to give your body the fuel it needs to power through even the most grueling workouts, day after day after day. Are you providing your body with everything it needs to succeed? The only way to succeed is by training with more intensity. By increasing the amount of intensity you put into your sport of choice, you are able to get more work accomplished in a smaller window of time. By training like this, your will be able grow faster, stronger, and leaner in less time than you've ever imagined. Nothing on the market can compare to Conquer™ when it comes to raw intensity. By flooding your body with key energy and adrenaline boosting compounds, Conquer™ will finally allow you to train like the warrior that you KNOW you are.

ADRENALINE FOR INSANE ENERGY!
When it comes to instantaneous energy, nothing hits your body as hard as adrenaline can. Adrenaline is quite literally the most potent stimulant our body produces, and by increasing this hormone, you will be able to train longer and harder* than ever before. Thanks to the inclusion of Acacia Rigidula, Conquer™ will have your adrenaline PUMPING through your veins, and giving you the power you need to push through any workout.

Get your EXCLUSIVE Conquer Conquest
BOGO Stack & FREEBIES at NUTRAPLANET!

Conquer_Conquest_Stack_medium.jpeg
Each BOGO Bundle Stack Includes The Following:
1 x NEW Conquer (60 Servings) ($85 Value!)
1 x FREE Hemavol (32 Servings) ($75 Value!)
1 x FREE Dexaprine Sample ($4 Value!)
1 x FREE Compete Fruit Punch Sample ($3 Value!)
1 x FREE Compete Lemon Sample ($3 Value!)
1 x FREE iForce Drawstring Bag ($15 Value!)

Regular Price: $184.99
On Sale: $39.93

You Save: 79%!!!

This Offer is EXCLUSIVELY at NutraPlanet.com!

Newsletter Sign UP Banner.jpeg

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Amazing deal !!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Crazy deal,already added to cart for a bit later!

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
In on this forsure!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How much agmatine and caffeine per serving of Conquer?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How much agmatine and caffeine per serving of Conquer?
150mg of caffeine per scoop in conquer, rest is prop blend which we cannot reveal unfortunately.

Conquer on its own gives BIG pumps, so that should tip you off a bit as to the serving size...add some Hemavol to that and youll EXPLODE!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
can't wait to give conquer a try....the stimulants complex intrigue me

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
150mg of caffeine per scoop in conquer, rest is prop blend which we cannot reveal unfortunately.

Conquer on its own gives BIG pumps, so that should tip you off a bit as to the serving size...add some Hemavol to that and youll EXPLODE!
Very nice.
My order is in :)

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Crazy deal here!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bumping this for the midnight crew!

Mike

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
When are you guys start shipping out???
It is in stock now,so as soon as you place your order NP usually has it out in a day or 2!

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established

I was wondering if the two could be combined. I like where this is going!

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
any updates on reviews/logs vaughn/reps? Already got my order in, just waiting on postal for like thursday or friday. Will post review for sure.

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
I got my conquer and hemavol yesterday and Ireally enjoy the endurance I got from them, great products !!!

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
Got mine on friday, worked out in a rush so spaced using today. Back day tomorrow though so will give an update post workout.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got mine on friday, worked out in a rush so spaced using today. Back day tomorrow though so will give an update post workout.
Sounds good bro! Looking forward to your feedback!

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
So will repost once product is up on the site here, but took 1.5 scoops pre back and bi's. Kicked in about 20min. and peaked at about 50min. Don't know what's up with other people out there, but IMO this stuff is strong! I figured reading 130mg caffiene no worries, but the other stims hit me hard. As a comparison I have used Enhanced, Jack3d, Craze, Original Hyde, Alphamine, and countless others, all at max dosages. I can say is the stim is similar to V2 dexaprine IMO. I will be cutting back to 1 scoop pre since the 1.5 was a bit much and my first half hour my heart rate was elevated. Endurance though is where this really shined for me. I'm cutting and generally split cardio to my rest days or 4 hours from my lifting because I can't find the energy to add it in at the end of my lifting. Not the case with this stuff, hit up some jump rope for 30 min. @ 3min. jumpin 1 min. rest intervals and still had some gas in the tank at the end. Will toss some hemavol in for Legs tomorrow and report back on the stack. Awesome pre iforce!

zv3

zv3

Awards
Just bought the deal with the Memorial Day coupon, ready to try this out!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just bought the deal with the Memorial Day coupon, ready to try this out!
Awesome sale price, and even better with a promo code!!

Looking forward to your feedback!!!!

Mike

jp_x_type

jp_x_type

Awards
  • Established
I realize this is an old thread but wanted to ask here instead of starting a new one as my question is related to the hemavol-conquer stack.

I'm not asking for the exact agmatine amount in a scoop of conquer as I already saw the rep on page one didn't want to disclose the mg, but I'd like to know if it's close to the recommended dose that people should ideally take pre-workout.

I'm asking this as I stacked 1/2 scoop Conquer with 1 scoop Hemavol (which we know has 500mg agmatine) pre-workout for the past couple days and felt it had strong GDA effects which resulted in the oppositive effect I was looking for (pumps, etc).

Now I must point out I train fasted and only eat once a day (IF on <70g carbs daily total; 50g net) but I must also add that I never felt kinda low on sugar before adding the Conquer.

Is it from too much agmatine? Or are there any stims in Conquer thAT might be leading to this? Thanks

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I realize this is an old thread but wanted to ask here instead of starting a new one as my question is related to the hemavol-conquer stack.

I'm not asking for the exact agmatine amount in a scoop of conquer as I already saw the rep on page one didn't want to disclose the mg, but I'd like to know if it's close to the recommended dose that people should ideally take pre-workout.

I'm asking this as I stacked 1/2 scoop Conquer with 1 scoop Hemavol (which we know has 500mg agmatine) pre-workout for the past couple days and felt it had strong GDA effects which resulted in the oppositive effect I was looking for (pumps, etc).

Now I must point out I train fasted and only eat once a day (IF on <70g carbs daily total; 50g net) but I must also add that I never felt kinda low on sugar before adding the Conquer.

Is it from too much agmatine? Or are there any stims in Conquer thAT might be leading to this? Thanks
i don't believe it would be the agmatine in the conquer as many ppl take a 1 scoop of that and hemavol without problems....even right now i'm taking 1 scoop of conquer and 1 scoop of dr jerkyll that has 750mg of agamtine...while agmatine may have some gda properties i don't recall reading people getting a hypo feeling from it

could be the stimulants, how stim senstitive are you?

jp_x_type

jp_x_type

Awards
  • Established
so it's normal to take 1 scoop of both then? but i guess people who do that don't take agmatine in the morning and before bed as well, do they? that's what i do.

i added up my daily total (assuming conquer supplies 500mg agmatine per scoop) and figured i was now taking a whopping 3.5 agmatine daily! today i experimented with half doses (morning, pre-bed and with 1/2 scoop hemavol + 1/2 scoop conquer) and today's workouts were much better (i live in the gym) already. i guess i was overkilling it with agmatine! although i must say endurance was phenomenal...

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so it's normal to take 1 scoop of both then? but i guess people who do that don't take agmatine in the morning and before bed as well, do they? that's what i do.

i added up my daily total (assuming conquer supplies 500mg agmatine per scoop) and figured i was now taking a whopping 3.5 agmatine daily! today i experimented with half doses (morning, pre-bed and with 1/2 scoop hemavol + 1/2 scoop conquer) and today's workouts were much better (i live in the gym) already. i guess i was overkilling it with agmatine! although i must say endurance was phenomenal...
that does sound like a lot of agmatine...i'm not sure how other people really dose agmatine, my rule is if i'm on hemavol or conquer, i don't take agmatine other than that, if my preworkout doesn't have agmatine i may add some before bed