- 03-13-2013, 07:42 PM
- 03-13-2013, 11:52 PM
- 03-13-2013, 11:53 PM
Agreed.. I personally prolly would think twice about it, but if you are concerned, just contact NP Customer service.
03-13-2013, 11:57 PM
That happens to the majority of protein powders I get. I never thought a thing of it, it should be fine.
03-14-2013, 11:40 AM
That happens very often, it is completely legit and fine! If you're completely uncomfortable or find something wrong with it, let us know and we will do what we can to make it right, always. But, I'm very confident that there is no issue with the product. We do check all of our products for any damages, for close expiration dates, etc. We also have a complete climate controlled facility for quality assurance.
03-14-2013, 05:24 PM
All is fine. Thanks
03-18-2013, 12:52 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By unitas27 in forum NutraplanetReplies: 9Last Post: 12-28-2004, 08:53 PM
- By stryder in forum NutraplanetReplies: 20Last Post: 11-20-2004, 06:19 PM
- By TheManGuy in forum NutraplanetReplies: 1Last Post: 11-12-2004, 01:42 PM
- By Odessa14 in forum NutraplanetReplies: 22Last Post: 10-30-2004, 07:15 PM
- By ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday in forum NutraplanetReplies: 0Last Post: 10-30-2004, 05:16 AM