The Long Awaited Release: Enhanced by PES SALE!

  1. NP Supplement Pimp
    Board Sponsor
    NutraPlanet CS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,060
    Answers
    0

    The Long Awaited Release: Enhanced by PES SALE!


    Exclusive Intro Sale Offer: 1 Week Only!
    Name:  Enhanced Sale Banner.jpeg
Views: 244
Size:  97.4 KB


    PES is Dropping Sexy Stims, Calculated Extracts, and Huge Long Lasting Pumps...Are You Enhanced?

    PES' NEW Enhanced: Ultra Advanced & Innovative NEW Preworkout! Let's face it: gaining muscle isn't easy. Aside from eating the right foods day in and day out, you need to bust your butt in the gym to see results. If you want your muscles to grow, you need to get stronger, and if you want to get stronger, you need to bring intensity to your training sessions so that you lift more weight with each successive workout. You need to Get Enhanced.

    Enhanced Key Highlights:

    • New Stimulant Feel!
    • Novel Amino Nitrate!
    • Triple-Phase Pump System!
    • World Class Taste!

    Superior Strength Stimulant Complex: The Mind
    When PES decided to master the mind-muscle connection, we wanted to make your mind and body the ultimate powerhouse working in harmony.

    Swertia Chirayita
    Consider it the new kid on the block...READ MORE
    Name:  Enhanced Sale image.jpeg
Views: 239
Size:  47.0 KB
    Reg. Price: $84.99
    ON SALE: $24.89
    You Save: 71%

    // FLAT RATE SHIPPING //
    buy 1 or 100 ground shipping just $6.95

    Name:  Newsletter Sign UP Banner.jpeg
Views: 236
Size:  82.8 KB

  2. Registered User
    PrepNwa23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4,360
    Answers
    0


    Planet and PES always offering great deals for everyone.
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  3. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,354
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    Planet and PES always offering great deals for everyone.
    Very true! This is a steal if you ask me.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
    •   
       

  4. The BPS Rep
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,167
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

    Very true! This is a steal if you ask me.
    Did someone ask you?
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

    Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!
  5. NP Supplement Pimp
    Board Sponsor
    NutraPlanet CS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,060
    Answers
    0


    I'm askin....
  6. Registered User
    ProteinMurder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    446
    Answers
    0


    Awesome price as always Nutra, but I payed for 1-2 days international shipping. But I only got economy, though I was charged premium. And I politely asked in comments section not to use FedEx (as they seize almost everything over here) and you sent it FedEx! Pretty disappointing. I'll be lucky to get my enhanced now, and sent economy but charged priority? Come on man..... :--(
  7. Registered User
    PrepNwa23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4,360
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by ProteinMurder View Post
    Awesome price as always Nutra, but I payed for 1-2 days international shipping. But I only got economy, though I was charged premium. And I politely asked in comments section not to use FedEx (as they seize almost everything over here) and you sent it FedEx! Pretty disappointing. I'll be lucky to get my enhanced now, and sent economy but charged priority? Come on man..... :--(
    I'd call the customer service number for Nutraplanet their customer service is usually top notch. Sorry to hear about the confusion or mistake but I'm sure they can try to do something for you.
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  8. Registered User
    ProteinMurder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    446
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    I'd call the customer service number for Nutraplanet their customer service is usually top notch. Sorry to hear about the confusion or mistake but I'm sure they can try to do something for you.
    Haha, I'm an Aussie mate, speaking to an American on the phone is impossible. You guys can not understand a word we say! It's a painful experience. I did howev contact them via e-mail, and the Hutra guy was really good. Prompt and polite. I just hope I get that bad boy! Then it's stock up time before the gov bans it! ;--D
  9. Registered User
    Tuffguy80's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    224
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by ProteinMurder View Post

    Haha, I'm an Aussie mate, speaking to an American on the phone is impossible. You guys can not understand a word we say! It's a painful experience. I did howev contact them via e-mail, and the Hutra guy was really good. Prompt and polite. I just hope I get that bad boy! Then it's stock up time before the gov bans it! ;--D
    Lol
  10. Registered User
    good2Badawg's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    445
    Answers
    0


    Got my order in before too late. Looking forward to giving it a whirl
  11. NP Supplement Pimp
    Board Sponsor
    NutraPlanet CS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,060
    Answers
    0


    DON'T WORRY FELLAS, IT'S NUTRAPLANET....of course the SAVINGS continue!

    PES Enhanced - The New Era Stack - Exclusively at NutraPlanet
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Enhanced by PES
    By Legacykid in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 02-20-2013, 05:25 AM
  2. Southpaw gets ENHANCED by PES (That's what she said)
    By southpaw23 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 02-08-2013, 03:31 PM
  3. THE LONG AWAITED E-PHARM T-SHIRTS ARE NOW AVAILABLE
    By truthornothin in forum E-Pharm Nutrition
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-29-2012, 09:46 PM
  4. The long awaited vid
    By Rodja in forum MMA
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 12-11-2007, 11:02 PM
  5. The long awaited return of Sesathin...PRESALE!!!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-12-2005, 07:02 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in