LG Sciences' NEW Platinum Hardcore Stacks: Buy 1 get 2 FREE!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. LG Sciences' NEW Platinum Hardcore Stacks: Buy 1 get 2 FREE!


    New LG Sciences Platinum Series SALE!
    Name:  LG Sciences Stacks Banner.jpeg
Views: 1671
Size:  136.2 KB


    NEW 1-Androstenolone: Platinum Series Pro-Hormone!

    LG Sciences has been a leader in the industry for creating the most HARDCORE supplements, for HARDCORE people. So now, in 2013, we present the HARDCORE androgen, 1-Androstenolone. If you're familiar with pro-hormones you've heard of pro-hormones that convert into testosterone or 19nortestosterone, but 1-Androstenolone is actually NEITHER! It converts into 1-testosterone and 1-Androstenediol...

    [read more here]

    You've already put in the work! Never missed a meal, never missed a dose of your LG Sciences supplements, and trained like a frickin' BEAST! But as they say, all GOOD things, must come to an end! Now it's time to get off your cycle and solidify your gains. You DON'T want to just jump off your cycle cold turkey! This will throw your body into a highly catabolic state (act of breaking down muscle tissue) and cause a host of problems like fat gain, gyno, loss of libido, etc..! Getting "off" will also give your body a break and allow your androgen receptors to clean. This will allow you to...
    [read more here]
    Name:  LG Stacks Sale Image.jpeg
Views: 1571
Size:  66.3 KB

    For a Limited Time Only Buy 1-Androstenolone -or- Form-XT
    Get FULL SIZE IGF-1 -AND- Carnitine Tartrate Absolutely FREE!!!


    [LIMITED QUANTITIES AVAILABLE - FIRST COME FIRST SERVED]

    YOU SAVE: 81%!!!

    *FLAT RATE SHIPPING OFFER*
    buy 1 bottle or 100, shipping just $6.95
    domestic ground shipping...even to Hawaii!

    Name:  Newsletter Sign UP Banner.jpeg
Views: 1330
Size:  82.8 KB



  2. Best Promo around right now on any of the LG Sciences Andro Platinum Products!!
    BigMikeC----Americanmuscle.us
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advice. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.

  3. Im sooooo tempted to try 1- androstenolone. Had only a brief encounter with it for 4 weeks with Ergopharms,just to see how I would respond. I would of of faired better with 6 weeks.
    •   
       


  4. Interested in the new line but not so much the 1gf or carnitine. holding out for the cut andro kit to come out at nutra.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by kenny76 View Post
    Interested in the new line but not so much the 1gf or carnitine. holding out for the cut andro kit to come out at nutra.
    The price alone on either Form-XT and 1-Androstenolone are both excellent alone.

  6. Very sweet deal! LG and Nutra doing it up right!
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post
    Im sooooo tempted to try 1- androstenolone. Had only a brief encounter with it for 4 weeks with Ergopharms,just to see how I would respond. I would of of faired better with 6 weeks.
    Take advantage of it while you can get some free stuff man. Once this deals gone its gone....
    BigMikeC----Americanmuscle.us
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advice. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.

  8. Yay! Alpha mentality, fat loss, mass gains, and safe! Not to mention affordable!

    1-Andro + IGF-1(deer antler) + Carni-Tar = TheHardOne Approved.

    Get Sexy. Get strong physically and mentally. You will be rewarded.



    Attention Males: You look like sh!t? Your social skills are horrible? You don't know how to keep a conversation with a woman? And your not doing anything about it? ....................Then you have my permission to die.
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by BigMikeC View Post

    Take advantage of it while you can get some free stuff man. Once this deals gone its gone....
    1 bottle 4 weeks ??

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post
    1 bottle 4 weeks ??
    Yup 1 bottle 4 weeks depending on how you take it. This is an awesome deal take advantage while ya can.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Very sweet deal! LG and Nutra doing it up right!
    Yes it is!

  12. Shouldn't this supplement be ran at 600mgs a day? Or because of the oral suspension it's not needed to dose that high?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post
    Shouldn't this supplement be ran at 600mgs a day? Or because of the oral suspension it's not needed to dose that high?
    3ml per serving=20mg 2-4 times a day spread evenly throughout day

  14. BUMP

    THIS deal won't be around forever, get it WHILE its HOT
    LG Sciences Rep
    "what I say does not constitute as medical advice please check with your medical adviser first"

  15. That's right MANIMAL that's right it's HOT🔥🔥my fingers are burning typing about it better get some!

  16. awesome sale!
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Blergs View Post
    awesome sale!
    Yes it is and ppl better jump on it cause you don't see deals like this everyday!

  18. Bump for triple threat deal!
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."

  19. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Bump for triple threat deal!
    BUMP!!
    LG Sciences Rep
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advise. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.

  20. damn nice prices for these stacks...unreal

  21. Quote Originally Posted by steam View Post
    damn nice prices for these stacks...unreal
    Yes sir they are I hope you got/get your hands in some. I've been using 1Androstenolone for two weeks and I love it strength is great, focus is great and also using Epic from LG for preworkout energy is through the roof! LGSciences products kick butt!
    LG Sciences Rep
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advise. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.

  22. just ordered the form-X today along with epi andro and 17 pro andro ... plus got the free stuff... March 4th start date

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Big_Robert_A View Post
    just ordered the form-X today along with epi andro and 17 pro andro ... plus got the free stuff... March 4th start date
    Awesome choices bro! Eat clean,Train dirty and get HUGE bro. LG Sciences products kick butt!
    LG Sciences Rep
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advise. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.

  24. Very nice, very nice.

    Mike

  25. Hey everybody head over to Nutraplanetand jump on the BOGO offer on New Platinum Series 1Androstenolone by LG Sciences!

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    LG Sciences Rep
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advise. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.

  26. My stuff got here yesterday at 6pm ... Bout to go smash something! Back workout today! (Epi, 17 Pro Andro, IGF spray, L-Carn, and FormX) Doesn't taste as bad as I imagined...

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Big_Robert_A View Post
    My stuff got here yesterday at 6pm ... Bout to go smash something! Back workout today! (Epi, 17 Pro Andro, IGF spray, L-Carn, and FormX) Doesn't taste as bad as I imagined...
    Sweet! Glad to hear that you don't mind the taste! Some people struggle with that aspect and some actually like the taste.
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."

  28. Quick questions....

    1) Should I take these two together ...? Or take one then wait 20 min - 1hr and then take the other..?
    I don't want to waste what I have by taking them wrong.

    2) Also should I take the 17 pro by itself for 1 week and then add the Epi in on the 2nd week...? Or should I just take them both from the start...?

    I have the IGHF and the L-Carn to take with .... and the follow up with the liquid FormX

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Big_Robert_A View Post
    Quick questions....

    1) Should I take these two together ...? Or take one then wait 20 min - 1hr and then take the other..?
    I don't want to waste what I have by taking them wrong.

    2) Also should I take the 17 pro by itself for 1 week and then add the Epi in on the 2nd week...? Or should I just take them both from the start...?

    I have the IGHF and the L-Carn to take with .... and the follow up with the liquid FormX
    i would use the 17 for a week then add the epi. You can use the IGH-1 and L-Carn if you want. What I did was used the IGh-1 and L-Carn after stack then when that was gone I followed with the Formxt
    LG Sciences Rep
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advise. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.

  30. Shout out to BeastFitness1 and to lukehayd ...
    These guys are on it. Fast answers and they both said the same thing which really confirmed how I should move forward. I really appreciate you two looking out for your fellow man. Now a days most people are haters or they kept valuable info to themselves. Thank you once again!

  31. Quote Originally Posted by Big_Robert_A View Post
    Shout out to BeastFitness1 and to lukehayd ...
    These guys are on it. Fast answers and they both said the same thing which really confirmed how I should move forward. I really appreciate you two looking out for your fellow man. Now a days most people are haters or they kept valuable info to themselves. Thank you once again!
    Anytime bro just hit me up!
    LG Sciences Rep
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advise. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.

  32. Quote Originally Posted by Big_Robert_A View Post
    Shout out to BeastFitness1 and to lukehayd ...
    These guys are on it. Fast answers and they both said the same thing which really confirmed how I should move forward. I really appreciate you two looking out for your fellow man. Now a days most people are haters or they kept valuable info to themselves. Thank you once again!

    Sure thing bud! I just happened to have a free moment at work to check in at the time or else you might have had to wait ---or get your answers from Beast! LOL!
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."

  33. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Sure thing bud! I just happened to have a free moment at work to check in at the time or else you might have had to wait ---or get your answers from Beast! LOL!
    Thats funny cause it was the exact same situation for me! Lolol
    LG Sciences Rep
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advise. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.

  34. I use dymatize xt and coffee as my pre along with versa and agmatine. Is this ok to stack?

  35. Im new to the forum, but I have a question for BigMike?? Im halfway through my cycle on the 1-Androstenolone (Second Bottle) and I think it is the greatest thing I have taken so far. I even got 4 mutual friends on it also, but I have seen the Bulk Andro Kit and Cut Andro Kit. When do you think this may come to nutraplanet or come out with specials?

  36. I took advantage of this deal and I'm so glad I did. I ran the Trifecta Stack a year or so ago and didn't get such good results. But I can't blame the gear...my diet sucked big time, and my training was inconsistent. This time, I'm about done with my first bottles of 1-Androstenolone and IGF-1, eating clean and training hard and all I can say is WOW. I've definitely gained strength, but what I really love is that I'm a beast at the gym. I have to force myself not to add sets. I just wish I would have logged everything and taken progress pics from the beginning. Next time I guess.

    I was going to start on a test e cycle after I got my bf down under 15%, but now I'm thinking why risk it. I might just stick with prohormones.

  37. Quote Originally Posted by Marc Vega View Post
    I took advantage of this deal and I'm so glad I did. I ran the Trifecta Stack a year or so ago and didn't get such good results. But I can't blame the gear...my diet sucked big time, and my training was inconsistent. This time, I'm about done with my first bottles of 1-Androstenolone and IGF-1, eating clean and training hard and all I can say is WOW. I've definitely gained strength, but what I really love is that I'm a beast at the gym. I have to force myself not to add sets. I just wish I would have logged everything and taken progress pics from the beginning. Next time I guess. I was going to start on a test e cycle after I got my bf down under 15%, but now I'm thinking why risk it. I might just stick with prohormones.
    yeah I feel ya bro this past month on 1Andro&M1DAndro stack I've been Beastin love the new line straight up growth. But your right you have to keep diet/training in line as well! Great job.
    LG Sciences Rep
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advise. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.

  38. Quote Originally Posted by Blue Reflex View Post
    I use dymatize xt and coffee as my pre along with versa and agmatine. Is this ok to stack?
    Yes it is my man!!! All of these things would not hurt.
    LG Sciences Rep
    "what I say does not constitute as medical advice please check with your medical adviser first"

  39. Quote Originally Posted by BeastFitness1 View Post
    yeah I feel ya bro this past month on 1Andro&M1DAndro stack I've been Beastin love the new line straight up growth. But your right you have to keep diet/training in line as well! Great job.
    Thanks bro. Good stuff.

  40. Quote Originally Posted by Marc Vega View Post
    I took advantage of this deal and I'm so glad I did. I ran the Trifecta Stack a year or so ago and didn't get such good results. But I can't blame the gear...my diet sucked big time, and my training was inconsistent. This time, I'm about done with my first bottles of 1-Androstenolone and IGF-1, eating clean and training hard and all I can say is WOW. I've definitely gained strength, but what I really love is that I'm a beast at the gym. I have to force myself not to add sets. I just wish I would have logged everything and taken progress pics from the beginning. Next time I guess.

    I was going to start on a test e cycle after I got my bf down under 15%, but now I'm thinking why risk it. I might just stick with prohormones.
    qft!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. LG Sciences New Stacks! Insane Discounts! - Free Shipping!
    By Irish Cannon in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 02-13-2010, 12:57 AM
  2. LG SCIENCE NEW N.O Product
    By Gonzo14 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-18-2009, 12:26 PM
  3. Liftergym33's Review of LG Sciences New BC/EAA
    By Liftergym33 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-12-2008, 04:57 PM
  4. Replies: 287
    Last Post: 09-07-2008, 09:34 PM
  5. LG Sciences New T-911; Hank's beta test.
    By Hank Vangut in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 219
    Last Post: 08-29-2008, 10:46 PM
Log in
Log in