1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.92%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

NP Gift Card

Can I buy a gift card and gift to someone else later on via email or even via PM here without knowing their address ?

Thought it would be a good prize to give to someone else in a forum setting without them having to compromise themselves by giving out their address (contact information)

Thanks !
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

2. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.42%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Can I buy a gift card and gift to someone else later on via email or even via PM here without knowing their address ?

Thought it would be a good prize to give to someone else in a forum setting without them having to compromise themselves by giving out their address (contact information)

Thanks !
    Definitely! When you purchase the gift card, you can request in the comment for the value to be applied in Nutrabucks to a person's Nutraplanet email. All you would have to know is the email address associated with their Nutraplanet.com account.
    Grand idea by the way!
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.92%

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Definitely! When you purchase the gift card, you can request in the comment for the value to be applied in Nutrabucks to a person's Nutraplanet email. All you would have to know is the email address associated with their Nutraplanet.com account.
    Grand idea by the way!
    Thank you sir !!!
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.91%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Yeah NP is great with that I think last time I did it I got a code and just gave that to the person via Pm also Ty NP for all the samples I get with my orders!!!! Those little things go a looonnnnnng way trust me
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.92%

Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Yeah NP is great with that I think last time I did it I got a code and just gave that to the person via Pm also Ty NP for all the samples I get with my orders!!!! Those little things go a looonnnnnng way trust me
    Now you know where I got my idea from. I saw you doing it several times. You are a very generous man.
    I started a new log at:
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.92%

Now you know where I got my idea from. I saw you doing it several times. You are a very generous man.
    Real credit to AM as a member and rep. This is as real as it gets. Keep doing what you are doing.
    I started a new log at:
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.91%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Real credit to AM as a member and rep. This is as real as it gets. Keep doing what you are doing.
    Thanks brother I've done 5 total 3 PNI sponsored 2 out of my own pocket I love giving back to the AM community I still have that one going on where I'm giving out samples of prodigy to show people how great it is now not that PNI isn't generous bc they truly are and I'm blessed to be a part of them but yes the samples are from my own tub of prodigy as is some of the giveaways I do is mostly my own PNI products I'm not worried about myself I don't do it for phrase or to impress anyone I do it bc I believe in Kabbalah and the joy of giving is the strongest joy you can feel bc it can never be completed...for example I want a mustang ok I get it then what? Nothing I lost my desire bc I have it well giving is something you never truly "get" so it's a never ending chase and that's how this world should be run so again thanks for acknowledging what I do on here if you ever need anything or would like to try any thing just PM I ALWAYS answer them
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. NP Gift Cards
    By Delta Force in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-13-2008, 04:29 PM
  2. gift cards?
    By Skye in forum Custom Capsule
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-13-2007, 01:27 PM
  3. Christmas NP gift certificates
    By crader in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-14-2007, 11:10 PM
  4. $25 gift cards for $3 on www.restaurant.com
    By CNizz in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-24-2007, 04:46 PM
  5. NP Gift Certificates are Now Available!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-12-2006, 06:41 PM