Elbow pain. Cracking noise
- 01-07-2013, 11:02 AM
- 01-07-2013, 08:46 PM
Sounds like you're describing what is known as crepitus. Non-painful crepitus isn't necessarily a problem. It's something you should discuss with your physician if it's concerning you.
- 01-26-2013, 02:16 PM
You ever try Super Cissus? Quality product. Has helped me get over tons of minor and not so minor injuries.PES ALPHAMINE Log
01-26-2013, 02:22 PM
That's just normal. I have cracking noise in both elbows, my neck, my heels, my ankles. I hear cracking when laying down on a bench to do bench press. My knees my crunching noises every time I do squats, leg extensions or leg presses....Elbow pain comes and goes but you just have to switch exercises for a while and find something that doesn't bother it. What really bothers mine is lat pull downs.
01-26-2013, 02:26 PM
- 5'10" 200 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jul 2007
I would get checked out first. If it is just typical aches and pains....Orange Triad will be helpful and if needed a little Cissus XT. Great combo.
Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
adam @ ControlledLabs.com
CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
Similar Forum Threads
- By Ol'Dirty in forum BulkingReplies: 15Last Post: 04-24-2009, 12:35 AM
- By julius kelp in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 12Last Post: 08-29-2005, 05:10 AM
- By Trapark666 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 4Last Post: 03-24-2004, 10:43 PM
- By demon in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 12Last Post: 01-21-2004, 10:19 PM
- By Big H in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 3Last Post: 01-11-2003, 07:45 PM