Transdermal Customizing Update - AnabolicMinds.com

Transdermal Customizing Update

Unhappy Transdermal Customizing Update

We regret to inform our customers that we will be unable to fulfill anymore customized transdermals. Due to the ban being a little more than a month away, and the amount of time needed to properly customize each transdermal, we simply cannot fulfill all the orders in a timely fashion.

Penetrate and prohormone powders will still be available for those who choose to homebrew to customize their own transdermals at a significant savings.

In recompense for the inconvenience, we will keep the Penetrate locked in at the sale price of $14.99/8oz bottle until the ban.

We thank you for your understanding and apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

I think most will understand and still enjoy the great pricing.

All I have to say is hats off to Chemo when he supplied the BDC dermals. Most probably don't realize how time consuming it is trying to make multiple bottles at a time.

Make sure you have marbles on hand is all I've got to say
    •   

I guess people will have to make do.
    Last edited by Strateg0s; 11-30-2004 at 11:49 PM.
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by stryder
    We regret to inform our customers that we will be unable to fulfill anymore customized transdermals. Due to the ban being a little more than a month away, and the amount of time needed to properly customize each transdermal, we simply cannot fulfill all the orders in a timely fashion.

Penetrate and prohormone powders will still be available for those who choose to homebrew to customize their own transdermals at a significant savings.

In recompense for the inconvenience, we will keep the Penetrate locked in at the sale price of $14.99/8oz bottle until the ban.

We thank you for your understanding and apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
    understandable. i can see how this would be very time consuming. last transdermal i made took over an hour to mix right.

When I saw your post yesterday saying you were going to do customized transdermals I even posted

OMG and said good luck.

Just a little too ambitious and for no reason, I think you will get just as many sales withOUT do the customization.

Thanks anyways
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

Thanks for all the understanding guys...yeah I was being a little ambitious...maybe even a little naive

I guess I was thinking out loud and made a hasty decision, and bit off a little more than I could chew--lol!

Thanks for all the understanding guys...yeah I was being a little ambitious...maybe even a little naive

I guess I was thinking out loud and made a hasty decision, and bit off a little more than I could chew--lol!
    This quote from you says ALOT about the kind of person you are. Able to look at yourself and decisions in an objective manor and not be defensive. Nice job and I will DEFINITELY be giving you my business, customized or not

Now if only I could learn to be more like that!
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  9. ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday
    ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday's Avatar

Sam is really a great dude....whenever I talk to him (through PM's) he sends off the image of being a patient and genuinely good dude. He is a very understanding dude as well. Sam I am really sorry that this didn't workout as good as you thought it would but I am sure everyone understands. If anyone is an a$$hole enough not to then, excuse my french, F*** them. I will definitely be buying more Penetrate and as always will give you my business and send others your way as well. Honest business men always get my business. Your prices don't hurt either!
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Hey, if people are pissed with a price like this their stupid.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1053
    Last Post: Yesterday, 06:03 AM
  2. New: Customize Your Own Transdermal!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 11-29-2004, 03:35 PM
  3. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 08-28-2003, 11:56 AM
  4. Transdermal Mass Program (will update)
    By db682 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-13-2003, 04:09 PM
  5. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-16-2003, 01:01 PM