spend my money

  1. spend my money


    I have 120 to spend at nutra for a cut...
    Give me ideas
    ...::: Olympus Labs :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -


  2. Alphamine.
    C20.

  3. Why c20?
    ...::: Olympus Labs :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
    •   
       


  4. If u got all the staple supp, i would do a PES stack.
    Or
    If it was in stock BPS formasurge-endosurge-dermacrine!
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619

  5. TTA-500 $25
    Raberry Ketones $20
    Tea-CGC $10
    Methyl-synephrine $10
    ALCAR $14
    Caffiene $6

    $85 total, leaving approx. $35 left over to pick up whatever goodies.

    That stack has been treating me really well. Nice thing too, is that there ends up being enough to run much longer than most all in one fat loss products.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

  6. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79
    Why c20?
    A lot of guys have been having really good results leaning out with it.


    I figure its worth trying atat least once with some.of the things I've heard guys say on here about. Hell, celorza compared it to the feeling of clen without the whole possible death thing.

  7. Any ergogenic pre workout? Dmaa free?
    I'm following a WS4SB template. Push through higher rep ranges?
    ...::: Olympus Labs :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  8. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    A lot of guys have been having really good results leaning out with it.


    I figure its worth trying atat least once with some.of the things I've heard guys say on here about. Hell, celorza compared it to the feeling of clen without the whole possible death thing.
    Huh
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  9. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123
    Huh
    That's what he said about it.

  10. I've taken both, can't say it feels like clen..
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  11. Not to be stupid guys but c20? You arent talking about usplabs compound 20 are you? Lol.

  12. I like it ALOT actually. Nowhere near clen tho. Imo. But it definitely is a killer product. Great for recomp, in my experience

  13. Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    TTA-500 $25
    Raberry Ketones $20
    Tea-CGC $10
    Methyl-synephrine $10
    ALCAR $14
    Caffiene $6

    $85 total, leaving approx. $35 left over to pick up whatever goodies.

    That stack has been treating me really well. Nice thing too, is that there ends up being enough to run much longer than most all in one fat loss products.
    This is my exact cutting stack, SNS make some seriously good products. I second this stack.

  14. Nice guys, any pre workout for 30 to fit the bill?
    ...::: Olympus Labs :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  15. Xpand or White Flood have always treated me well. Or Ultra Reps since you already will have caffeine on hand to take with it (assuming you are considering the the stuff I listed before. Of course there is also Focus XT which has a caffeine free version now.


    Maximize Intense is pretty good, Flashover held it's own well enough, but you stated you don't want DMAA.


    Or you could, since the stack above already has a decent amount of stimulants (not too much imo), simply pick up some Agmatine and Creatinol-O Phosphate or bulk Citruline Malate and dose that along with the rest.


    I added bulk Crea Mono, Cit-Malate, and Beta Alanine to mine and have been happy with my energy, pumps, performance.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

  16. Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat
    Xpand or White Flood have always treated me well. Or Ultra Reps since you already will have caffeine on hand to take with it (assuming you are considering the the stuff I listed before. Of course there is also Focus XT which has a caffeine free version now.

    Maximize Intense is pretty good, Flashover held it's own well enough, but you stated you don't want DMAA.

    Or you could, since the stack above already has a decent amount of stimulants (not too much imo), simply pick up some Agmatine and Creatinol-O Phosphate or bulk Citruline Malate and dose that along with the rest.

    I added bulk Crea Mono, Cit-Malate, and Beta Alanine to mine and have been happy with my energy, pumps, performance.
    You still with AMS bro?
    If so, I have the pump fixx that has 1,3 in it.
    I have never seen that before...legit?
    ...::: Olympus Labs :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  17. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    You still with AMS bro?
    If so, I have the pump fixx that has 1,3 in it.
    I have never seen that before...legit?
    Yeah, I'm still with them. I like Pump Fixx and always have. It does have 1,3 in it, but it's a small amount. 8mg, if I remember correctly, so that is a fraction of the amount you usually see in pre-workouts. So, if you are hesitant about products with 1,3 in it you may find that pump Fixx isn't a bad choice as I doubt the amount in it will be enough to bring on the unwanted effects, but rather just enough of an energy boost.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

  18. Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat

    Yeah, I'm still with them. I like Pump Fixx and always have. It does have 1,3 in it, but it's a small amount. 8mg, if I remember correctly, so that is a fraction of the amount you usually see in pre-workouts. So, if you are hesitant about products with 1,3 in it you may find that pump Fixx isn't a bad choice as I doubt the amount in it will be enough to bring on the unwanted effects, but rather just enough of an energy boost.
    I thought it had halostchine in it...a beta agonist...
    Tastes like flat raspberry soda lol
    ...::: Olympus Labs :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  19. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    I thought it had halostchine in it...a beta agonist...
    Tastes like flat raspberry soda lol
    It does have halostachine. Can't remember the amounts too be honest, but it's more than the 1,3 Dim. The 1,3 I belive is listed as geranamine.

    I don't think the taste is bad. The orange is damn good and my favorite.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

  20. Some very solid recommendations here. Sesamin is still a good seller for us but doesn't hog the spotlight.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79
    I have 120 to spend at nutra for a cut...
    Give me ideas
    Isn't that like studies on.CLA....INCONCLUSIVE?
    ...::: Olympus Labs :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Plan my cycle and spend my money
    By TheDees in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-24-2011, 09:12 AM
  2. What Would you Do? Help Me Spend My $$
    By BoneDaddy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-03-2007, 12:03 PM
  3. Omega ONE - Putting MY money where my mouth is
    By custom in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 04-23-2007, 07:45 AM
  4. usuing my money wisely
    By Dare2disturB in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-29-2005, 05:13 PM
  5. Somatotropin - Am I wasting my money?
    By Zero Tolerance in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-10-2004, 05:34 PM
Log in
Log in