Quality Shakers Available
- 11-24-2004, 01:31 PM
- 11-24-2004, 03:38 PM
Originally Posted by stryder
- 11-24-2004, 04:52 PM
Never tried GNC shakers, but I sell them in my storefront with no complaints. I've used these myself and they work great!
11-24-2004, 05:05 PM
11-24-2004, 05:50 PM
11-24-2004, 06:39 PM
They look like the gnc ones. I used to have one and loved it. Any rubber rings or does the lid just snap on/off? I appreciate 1fast giving me a free shaker occasionally but those are the only ones I have and they drive me insane sometimes.
11-24-2004, 07:51 PM
So, it's about 19.25 oz???? (it say it's 3 x 9.5--I was just doin' the math b/c I think most shakers are too damn small!)
11-24-2004, 10:39 PM
It measures up to 20 oz but still has a couple inches above that...it's a screw on lid with the rubber rings. It's made from a sturdier plastic than the cheap ones out there.
11-25-2004, 12:11 AM
i got one of these from mike with my order once, and it's held up good with no leaks. i've even left out the mixer thingy (which has the rubber seal on it) and still had no leaking.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Sean in forum SupplementsReplies: 51Last Post: 08-08-2012, 06:13 PM
- By Alpha Dog in forum General ChatReplies: 21Last Post: 04-27-2003, 12:18 PM
- By msclbldrguy in forum General ChatReplies: 1Last Post: 04-04-2003, 09:31 AM
- By YellowJacket in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 0Last Post: 02-17-2003, 07:38 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 01-07-2003, 11:29 PM