ANOTHER INSANE DEAL FROM NUTRAPLANET!

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
In efforts to reduce inventory, we are running an exclusive buy 1 get 1 free deal on select Designer Supplements PH's...

Buy 1 M5AA at $24.99 and receive a FREE bottle of M4OHN!!! These are full size bottles and supplies are limited. Either way you slice it, this is the BEST deal on these products. Get them while you can before the ban!

(On pre-sale now, products estimated to arrive this Monday or Tuesday...)

Buc4Life04

Awards
  • Established
Have any idea around how many special deals that will be avai.

Buc4Life04

Awards
  • Established
No i ment how much m5 and mohn "sets" do you have?

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
oh...lol! Got 48 sets coming in hopefully tomorrow. Wanted to "test the waters" before commiting to a large amount. The way it's been selling, need to order more!

Also having talked to Sledge, I don't think he's going to make anymore after his supply sells out.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just an update...the twin packs have not come in yet. Expecting them any day now. For those who have placed an order containing the packs, your items will go out immediately after the shipment arrives.

GuardDog

GuardDog

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Any thoughts of doing a combo rate of GXR and LX?

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No not at the moment. The margins just aren't there right now, but maybe on the next batch...but that's a great idea!

Stingray

Awards
GXR and LX, would be a great combo pack! if you decide to do it count me in.

SR

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

Hey Stryder...I didnt even know you had this post.....I posted the same one as "buy one get one free"....do I get paid for advertising;) lol

bobthebuilder

Awards
So since us guys from cali can't get the free bottle of m4ohn, then can we get another bottle of m5aa, or another product?

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I can do another bottle of M5AA...just type in cali in the comment box and I'll replace it with an additional M5AA for you.

Sputnik

Sputnik

Awards
  • Established
hey Stryder any chance of a similar of buy one get one free on bottles of GXR and Lean Xtreme?:eek: sorry had to ask

Sputnik

Sputnik

Awards
  • Established
i take it that's a no Stryder?

anyways I'll put my order in tonight aussie time

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No not right now, the margins just aren't there to squeeze anything else out. Maybe on the next batch, but it may be a while...

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
can you do buy 1 get one free M4OHN without the M5 ??