Australia

  1. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Board Sponsor
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,974
    Answers
    0


    Dear Nutra,

    I can see why you hold back on yohimbine products for Aus but why macauna and 3,3 diio thyroidals?
    The latter 2 are sold openly here and if possible, I would like to hopefully be able to purchase these products. Some products include shift, c4, endosurge and new alpha test, etc.
    Is there a way to solve this issue.

    Many thanks and.loyal customer,

    Chris
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN

  2. NP Supplement Pimp
    Board Sponsor
    NutraPlanet CS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,060
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Dear Nutra,

    I can see why you hold back on yohimbine products for Aus but why macauna and 3,3 diio thyroidals?
    The latter 2 are sold openly here and if possible, I would like to hopefully be able to purchase these products. Some products include shift, c4, endosurge and new alpha test, etc.
    Is there a way to solve this issue.

    Many thanks and.loyal customer,

    Chris
    We do apologize for the inconvenience, but while both might be sold openly there, the Australian customs doesn't agree. There are strict laws against sending L-Dopa & 3,3 to your country......by not complying, we would face around a $1,000,000 fine.
  3. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Board Sponsor
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,974
    Answers
    0


    Oh...
    Understood. Thanks
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Gradman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    10
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post
    We do apologize for the inconvenience, but while both might be sold openly there, the Australian customs doesn't agree. There are strict laws against sending L-Dopa & 3,3 to your country......by not complying, we would face around a $1,000,000 fine.

    I'm curious about the legislation there, do you know which agency specified that is is prohibited? I wanted to order some Mucuna containing products so I checked the import conditions database and it was fine (for extracts), but then I noticed the NutraPlanet listings had some ot the Mucuna containing products flagged as banned here. I thought it was strange so I checked the other databases I knew and nothing came back - after that I rang customs and DAFF who eventually told me Mucuna was fine, so I ordered it and it got through (though I don't think it was checked). I had also checked the TGA regulations on L-DOPA and there was nothing to be found.

    I wonder if it's just an error in translation or something? Mucuna is a pest here, and so importing seeds or parts of the plant that can propagate is most definitely banned, could this be the cause of confusion? Dried extracts for purposes other than fertilisers or nursery stock are listed as fine.
  5. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Board Sponsor
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,974
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Gradman

    I'm curious about the legislation there, do you know which agency specified that is is prohibited? I wanted to order some Mucuna containing products so I checked the import conditions database and it was fine (for extracts), but then I noticed the NutraPlanet listings had some ot the Mucuna containing products flagged as banned here. I thought it was strange so I checked the other databases I knew and nothing came back - after that I rang customs and DAFF who eventually told me Mucuna was fine, so I ordered it and it got through (though I don't think it was checked). I had also checked the TGA regulations on L-DOPA and there was nothing to be found.

    I wonder if it's just an error in translation or something? Mucuna is a pest here, and so importing seeds or parts of the plant that can propagate is most definitely banned, could this be the cause of confusion? Dried extracts for purposes other than fertilisers or nursery stock are listed as fine.
    This is why I am confused
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  6. Registered User
    Gradman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    10
    Answers
    0


    Bump for clarification?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. PH and Australia
    By Amateur in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-25-2011, 07:49 PM
  2. IGF1 banned for import to Australia
    By goa1175 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-13-2008, 03:05 AM
  3. Cheapest site for delivery to Australia?
    By Steve_W in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-14-2005, 08:00 AM
  4. Cheap Supps in Australia
    By Jag in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-08-2005, 05:02 PM
  5. Australia
    By ChaseRoy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-04-2003, 11:46 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in