“I felt like I was fearless in the gym today, just attacking every weight I got after. I know without a doubt that I left all everything on the gym floor and didn't hold anything back today. It was a solid day for improvement. TEST Powder is really starting to shine for me. I’mreally seeing what it is capable of now. I've had great workouts this week, crushing PR's, amazing recovery and quality sleep. Vascularity is really coming through in my arms, and chest. Big things are happening.”– Montecedillo “I did legs yesterday and I lifted like ananimal!!! Hard work with a serving of Test Powder baby!!! Strength is a definite plus for the Test Powder.” –MiamiSkyLine “Felt like going beastmode before, during, and after every set today! Everything felt light and my speed wasawesome on bench!Starting to feel the extra hypertrophy work helping out with my pressing power.” –Kameron Ross
“This was BY FAR one of the best training sessions I've had in recent memory. The energy in the gym was great, and I was stoked to have crushed multiple PRs in one session. The TEST POWDER honed in my focus and gave me the extra little bit I needed for that last little bit of the final reps.” – Fotimatt
“My body is responding to it like Pavlov's dogs to the bell. Every time I touch a weight I go up in poundage!” –Firedawgmedic "Yesterday broke 2 PR's onchest...Thursday broke 3 PR for shoulders...Everyone's wondering what I'm really on!” –Mario8139
This particular compound has been shown in several studies to possess exercise performance-enhancing effects1-4
. For example, one study utilizing 12 young male subjects found that trimethylglycine was able to increase force production and muscular endurance
after 2 weeks of supplementation. In addition, area under the curve (AUC) levels for the anabolic hormones, Growth Hormone (GH) and Insulin-like Growth Factor-1 (IGF-1)
were also increased
from the 2 weeks of supplementation4
. Furthermore, the area under the curve values for the catabolic hormone, cortisol
, were decreased
after supplementation with trimethylglycine in these subjects.
In short, there are data demonstrating that this compound can improve exercise performance and in at least one study, was shown to alter anabolic and catabolic hormones in a fashion that is conducive of muscle growth.
Aframomum Melegueta Extract
This particular plant extract has been traditionally used in western portions of Africa in order to support male function, as well as an aphrodisiac. Yet, only recently has various pharmacological investigations provided scientific evidence to support such a use. The first study in 2002, found that male rats given the plant extract displayed increased sexual arousal and activity5
More recently, in 2011, a study found that using an in vitro yeast cell-based bioassay, the extract from this plant possessed strong anti-estrogenic properties6
Finally and most recently, in 2012, a paper was published where the extract was again administered to rats and testosterone and body weight were recorded. It was shown that the extract increased body weight gain greater than that seen in the control group, while also increasing testosterone levels in serum by more than 300%
compared to the control group7
Garcinia Mangostana Fruit Peel Extract
This particular herb features a compound called gamma-mangostin. This compound has demonstrated estrogen synthase inhibitor activity 8
D-Aspartic Acid (3120 mg)
In a study consisting of 23 men being given 3.12 grams per day (20 men were given placebo) over a 12 day period, it was found that 87% of those taking the D-aspartic acid experienced an increase of LH and testosterone; the average increase in LH and testosterone was 33.3% and 42%, respectively, compared to baseline9
Prior studies in rats have also shown that d-aspartic acid can increase LH and testosterone levels.
In addition, it has also been shown to increase GH levels in rats as well10
. There is even some evidence that it may increase nitric oxide synthase (NOS) and thus increase NO production11
Agmatine Sulfate (1000 mg)
This particular compound has been shown in animals to potentially increase LH-RH and LH which in turn, could hypothetically increase testosterone levels12
. In addition, it has also shown an ability to increase NOS activity in vitro and thus again, could hypothetically result in an increase in NO production13
Quality Agmatine Sulfate is very expensive
and difficult to source...
Test Powder contains 1000 mg of Agmatine Sulfate per serving, more than any other product on the market that we are aware of.
Mucuna Pruriens Extract
Mucuna pruriens seed powder was administered to infertile but otherwise healthy men for a period of 3 months. It was shown that compared to baseline, the men taking the mucuna pruriens experienced a statistically significant increase in serum testosterone while also experiencing a concurrent decrease in prolactin14
This particular compound has been shown to increase the expression of the androgen receptor (AR) in skeletal muscle15
... The more androgen receptors you have, the more testosterone that can bind to them on your muscle cells
and that could potentially result in greater androgenic effects, especially as it relates to muscle gains and strength...
What’s the point of having all that extra testosterone floating around if you don’t have the androgen receptors around for it to dock to?
Think of it is this way. The androgen receptors are like the locks to a thousand mansions filled with whatever your heart desires. But, you still need the keys (testosterone) to get in. Without the lock (AR) and the key (testosterone), you’re not getting anywhere...
How Do I Take It?
Simple. Two scoops (10 grams) once a day with food. Use 6 days per week and take one day off per week, preferably a non-lifting day… The taste is amazing and it’s a joy to drink…
: We are serious when we say take with food. It’s simply too stacked
to take on an empty stomach for most. After you eat, enjoy your Test Powder. Using a 500 mg capsule as an example, Test Powder is so stuffed with ingredients it’s the equivalent of taking 20 capsules
…this stuff is loaded
This product is only intended to be consumed by healthy adults 18 years of age or older. Before using this product consult with your physician if you are using any prescription or over the counter medication or if you have any pre-existing medical condition including but not limited to: high or low blood pressure, cardiac arrhythmia, stroke, heart, liver, kidney or thyroid disease, seizure disorder, psychiatric disease, diabetes, difficulty urinating due to prostate enlargement or if you are taking a MAOI (Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitor) or any other medication. Do not use if you are, or may become, pregnant. Discontinue use 2 weeks prior to surgery. Do not combine with alcohol. Discontinue use and consult your health care professional if you experience any adverse reaction to this product. Do not exceed recommended serving. Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. Do not use for more than 6 out of 7 days. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Lee EC, Maresh CM, Kraemer WJ, et al. Ergogenic effects of betaine supplementation on strength and power performance. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2010 Jul 19;7:27
- Hoffman JR, Ratamess NA, Kang J, et al. Effect of betaine supplementation on power performance and fatigue. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2009 Feb 27;6:7
- Bloomer RJ, Farney TM, Trepanowski JF, et al. Effect of betaine supplementation on plasma nitrate/nitrite in exercise-trained men. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2011 Mar 18;8:5
- Apicella, Jenna M., "The Effect of Betaine Supplementation on Performance and Muscle Mechanisms" (2011). Master's Theses. Paper 109. "The Effect of Betaine Supplementation on Performance and Muscle Mechan" by Jenna M. Apicella
- Kamtchouing P, Mbongue GY, Dimo T, et al. Effects of Aframomum melegueta and Piper guineense on sexual behavior of male rats. Behav Pharmacol. 2002 May;13(3):243-247
- El-Halawany AM, El Dine RS, Chung MH, et al. Screening for estrogenic and antiestrogenic activities of plants growing in Egypt and Thailand. Pharmacognosy Re. 2011 Apr;3(2):107-113
- Mbongue GY, Kamtchouing P, Dimo T. Effects of the aqueous extract of dry seeds of Aframomum melegueta on some parameters of the reproductive function of mature male rats. Andrologia. 2012 Feb;44(1):53-58
- Balunas MJ, Su B, Brueggemeier RW, et al. Xanthones from the botanical dietary supplement mangosteen (Garcinia mangostana) with aromatase inhibitory activity. J Nat Prod. 2008 Jul;71(7):1161-1166
- Topo E, Soricelli A, D’Aniello A, et al. The role and molecular mechanism of D-aspartic acid in the release and synthesis of LH and testosterone in humans and rats. Reprod Biol Endocrinol. 2009 Oct 27;7:120
- D’Aniello A. D-aspartic acid: an endogenous amino acid with an important neuroendocrine role. Brain Res Rev. 2007 Feb;53(2):215-234
- Pampillo M, Scimonelli T, Bottino MC, et al. The effect of D-aspartate on luteinizing hormone-releasing hormone, alpha-melanocyte-stimulating hormone, GABA and dopamine release. Neuroreport. 2002 Dec 3;13(17):2341-2344
- Kalra SP, Pearson E, Sahu A, et al. Agmatine, a novel hypothalamic amine, stimulates pituitary luteinizing hormone release in vivo and hypothalamic luteinizing hormone-releasing hormone release in vitro. Neurosci Lett. 1995 Jul 21;194(3):165-168
- Mun CH, Lee WT, Park KA, et al. Regulation of endothelial nitric oxide synthase by agmatine after transient global cerebral ischemia in rat brain. Anat Cell Biol. 2010 Sep;43(3):230-240
- Shukla KK, et al. Mucuna pruriens improves male fertility by its action on the hypothalamus-pituitary-gonadal axis. Fertil Steril. 2009 Dec;92(6):1934-1040
- Kraemer WJ, Spiering BA, Volek JS, et al. Androgenic responses to resistance exercise: effects of feeding and L-carnitine. Med Sci Sports Exerc. 2006 Jul;38(7):1288-1296