Erase/DAA Stack Sale!

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking to run a comprehensive PCT, a great natural testosterone stack, or just want to have some stuff in your cupboard for a rainy day? We've got you covered.

Stack Benefits:

• [*=left]Potent Anti-Estrogen
    [*=left]Proven Testosterone Booster
    [*=left]Cortisol Control
    [*=left]Lean, Hard, Dry Mass gains
    [*=left]Perfect for PCT & Hormone Optimization

One of the only setbacks to using DAA is the subsequent rise in estrogen levels it causes. By using the Erase/DAA Synergy stack, you're getting all of the benefits of Erase (anti-estrogen, testosterone increase, cortisol control) which counteracts all the negatives of DAA (Water retention, gyno aggravation, increase estrogen). This synergistic approach toward testosterone regulation allows for ABSOLUTE hormone domination, which results in a reduction of body fat & and a simultaneous increase in lean mass!

This stack is popular for a reason!​

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Bump for the awesome price of just $29.99 that's like getting DAA for free

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
That IS a heck of a deal, it's really just a FREE unit of DAA (120 caps)!

boogyman

Awards
Just picked up 2. I just finished Erase Pro and DAA about a month ago and had great gains, look forward to another good run!

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
Just started this stack today! Also thinking of adding shift by synthetic supplements as well.

SmithGregory

Awards
Just ordered ErasePro today after receiving great advice from folks here. Looking forward to starting my journey to a better me!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just picked up 2. I just finished Erase Pro and DAA about a month ago and had great gains, look forward to another good run!
Just started this stack today! Also thinking of adding shift by synthetic supplements as well.
Just ordered ErasePro today after receiving great advice from folks here. Looking forward to starting my journey to a better me!
3 more satisfied users on the way...enjoy our innovations gentleman! More to come

PES is always innovating, never imitating.

boogyman

Awards
This sale happened just in time for me. I stalled on a few movements in my 5x5 and just did a reset, the DAA should kick in right about when I hit the stalled weights again. Look forward to smashing past them.

Johnnyboy004

Johnnyboy004

Awards
Doesnt pop up when I click the link. Can I just phone in the order with the number on the website or do I need a promotional code? Looks like a great deal!

Johnnyboy004

Johnnyboy004

Awards
Damn. Well at least I know you guys sell it now. Any idea if you guys might run the promotion in the next couple months?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn. Well at least I know you guys sell it now. Any idea if you guys might run the promotion in the next couple months?
I'd always keep an eye out for promotions and sign up for both the PES and NP newsletter/insider.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We sent a a few more boxes to NP. They will arrive Friday but i dont expect them to make it through the weekend at this price

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
I need to sign up for the pes one already on the np next time erase goes on sale I need to jump on it

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
Awesome stack, awesome sale! Currently logging this and Shift in the PES section.

ohner

Awards
Is this going to be back in stock at this price?

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
It will be back in a few weeks. For those who didnt get to jump on it back them we will run a sale on it for 5 days when its back
I just broke the bank getting erase and at2,

You owe me Natty!

Kidding.....