FedEx has gone to s**t for overseas customers! - AnabolicMinds.com

FedEx has gone to s**t for overseas customers!

1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  146 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

FedEx has gone to s**t for overseas customers!

Twice now I have ordered my normal supplements, creatine and Agmatine, BCAA'S and some DAA done this for over 2-3 years with nutraplanet and never had any issues.

Now every time stupid FedEx stops it when it arrives to Australia (past customs into their own customs) and puts it as a clearance delay!! I paid for the top postage and now it arrives late because they require us to call them and provide FedEx with:

A breakdown of every ingredient in full, and why and how it's used
    Or a data analysis report on each and every product...

IT'S CREATINE!!??? And BCAA'S?!!! Are you **** kidding me?!

Nutraplanet please tell me you use UPS or ANY other shipping service other then these morons at FedEx?!

Is there anyway I can select UPS instead of FedEx next time
    I order or anyone else that uses your website regularly for our supps. Please I am begging you as this is a joke

Thanks

2. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation

Domestic customer here. (ny area)

I had them put my package out in front of the door where everyone can see or take it, without anyone signing it as well.
    Fedex gotten worse in the past 2 years imo.

Sent from tapatalk
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  146 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by liquid View Post
    Domestic customer here. (ny area)

I had them put my package out in front of the door where everyone can see or take it, without anyone signing it as well.
    Fedex gotten worse in the past 2 years imo.

Sent from tapatalk
    They're sloppy and super strict with their "own" internal customs. If I have to explain why I am buying creatine into AUS every time I order I will be shopping elsewhere
    •   

4. NP Supplement Pimp
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by dsbhaver View Post
    They're sloppy and super strict with their "own" internal customs. If I have to explain why I am buying creatine into AUS every time I order I will be shopping elsewhere
    Request USPS in the comments during checkout if you need to, as this problem shouldn't happen like with FedEx. This issue is mainly with the Australian customs. Really Australia has the most strict customs of anywhere in the world. I guess the way they see it is if something came in and started a virile disease, there really isn't anywhere you guys and just run and flee to, seeing it's an island. But, we greatly apologize for the inconvenience. If we offered UPS, the shipping fees would be so high you wouldn't want to order in the first place; for some reason they have never been willing to offer us good rates, regardless of the outstanding volume we'd provide them....Their loss though.

But, when you place your next order, just leave a request in the comments section, stating you would like your package to only be sent by USPS and NOT Fedex. Our crew is excellent about valuing request (seeing they are in our control). From my understanding about USPS is their customs reps are about 1 to every 50 FedEx customs reps. Therefore, USPS is in such a hurry to get the packages processed that you rarely see any hold-ups at all with them. There are so a TON of FedEx customs reps overall.

Anyhow, just leave a comment during checkout and request to have your package shipped out by USPS and not FedEx. Also, upon request, we can also have a printed ingredients list generated for you, to include in your package along with the customs forms. This should also help ease any possible hold ups and/or inconvenience to you. Thanks for your understanding on this matter, as well as for your loyal business with NutraPlanet!
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  146 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post
    Request USPS in the comments during checkout if you need to, as this problem shouldn't happen like with FedEx. This issue is mainly with the Australian customs. Really Australia has the most strict customs of anywhere in the world. I guess the way they see it is if something came in and started a virile disease, there really isn't anywhere you guys and just run and flee to, seeing it's an island. But, we greatly apologize for the inconvenience. If we offered UPS, the shipping fees would be so high you wouldn't want to order in the first place; for some reason they have never been willing to offer us good rates, regardless of the outstanding volume we'd provide them....Their loss though.

But, when you place your next order, just leave a request in the comments section, stating you would like your package to only be sent by USPS and NOT Fedex. Our crew is excellent about valuing request (seeing they are in our control). From my understanding about USPS is their customs reps are about 1 to every 50 FedEx customs reps. Therefore, USPS is in such a hurry to get the packages processed that you rarely see any hold-ups at all with them. There are so a TON of FedEx customs reps overall.

Anyhow, just leave a comment during checkout and request to have your package shipped out by USPS and not FedEx. Also, upon request, we can also have a printed ingredients list generated for you, to include in your package along with the customs forms. This should also help ease any possible hold ups and/or inconvenience to you. Thanks for your understanding on this matter, as well as for your loyal business with NutraPlanet!
    Fantastic response!

Thank you and good to know that you can actually send a ingredient list also. You guys are awesome!

Spewing UPS charge you so much :/
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  146 lbs.

What if I have sent the email with the full list of ingredients and they still are delaying it?! This is so frustrating.

Could you guys email a ingredient list or whatever? I am lost

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-29-2012, 03:43 AM
  2. Replies: 185
    Last Post: 05-09-2012, 08:07 AM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-11-2010, 07:33 PM
  4. flexibility has gone to hell
    By elementrip in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-12-2009, 03:58 PM