new nolvadren

  1. Senior Member
    uvawahoowa's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,482
    Rep Power
    31242
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    98.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    new nolvadren


    Is the final pre sale price 33.76 or is it coming down?

  2. Senior Member
    monstermash's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,990
    Rep Power
    19726
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    5.45%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    After taking a look at the profile, I'd say it's gonna up to around the same as Erase Pro.
    :blindfold:
  3. NP Supplement Pimp
    NutraPlanet CS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,061
    Rep Power
    136887
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    28.46%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    That price WILL DEFINITELY be going up here soon, very soon! It is definitely a GREAT sale price for that product. Think of it like this, it is a couple of our top selling products combined. Top notch formula.
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    uvawahoowa's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,482
    Rep Power
    31242
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    98.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS
    That price WILL DEFINITELY be going up here soon, very soon! It is definitely a GREAT sale price for that product. Think of it like this, it is a couple of our top selling products combined. Top notch formula.
    Would it be like erase + lean xtreme?
  5. Senior Member
    uvawahoowa's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,482
    Rep Power
    31242
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    98.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by MustangManGT

    In a way. Nolvadren XT has androst-3,5-diene-7-17-dione, DIM, 7OH, and 5AT.
    I think I have too many bottles of erase and ad-3 to justify getting this... damn looks promising too
  6. NP Supplement Pimp
    NutraPlanet CS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,061
    Rep Power
    136887
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    28.46%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa View Post
    Would it be like erase + lean xtreme?
    I love both of the companies who make the products in mention, so I am not here to ride on anyone's coat tails. BUT, I'd say you are a good guesser.
  7. NP Supplement Pimp
    NutraPlanet CS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,061
    Rep Power
    136887
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    28.46%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa View Post
    I think I have too many bottles of erase and ad-3 to justify getting this... damn looks promising too
    Just sell some off to a buddy and revamp your stash. Can't hurt to squeeze another deal or two in there!

    But hey, really, the prices you got on both of those products can't be beat. You definitely should have enough room, especially with AD-3 to make profit and STILL give someone an amazingly good deal. Share the wealth, you know you want to!
  8. Senior Member
    uvawahoowa's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,482
    Rep Power
    31242
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    98.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS

    Just sell some off to a buddy and revamp your stash. Can't hurt to squeeze another deal or two in there!

    But hey, really, the prices you got on both of those products can't be beat. You definitely should have enough room, especially with AD-3 to make profit and STILL give someone an amazingly good deal. Share the wealth, you know you want to!
    That's a strong sales pitch and a good idea...
  9. New Member
    zv3's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    207
    Rep Power
    96633
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    66.42%

    I'm going to try one, although I'm supplied up for about 4 months now!
  10. NP Supplement Pimp
    NutraPlanet CS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,061
    Rep Power
    136887
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    28.46%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by zv3 View Post
    I'm going to try one, although I'm supplied up for about 4 months now!
    5 months of stock is even better!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. new guy on the block
    By b-boy in forum Pics
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 02-13-2003, 02:55 PM
  2. New to BDC and have a few ?'s
    By Daniel97Cobra in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 12-06-2002, 07:20 AM
  3. New to BDC and have a few ?'s
    By Daniel97Cobra in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-20-2002, 11:28 AM
  4. New Member n00b
    By MadChild in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-18-2002, 03:07 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in