NUTRAPLANET 4th of July Sale: Savings up to 84% or More!

  1. NUTRAPLANET 4th of July Sale: Savings up to 84% or More!


    Name:  July 4th Sale Banner.jpeg
Views: 847
Size:  66.7 KB

    Celebrate this Independence Day with EXPLOSIVE SAVINGS during our Red, White, & Blue Sales Event! Savings up to 84% or more on your favorite supplement brands. Sale ends Monday July 9th. ALL PRICES GOOD ONLY WHILE SUPPLIES LAST

    For all additional July 4th SALE Items, CLICK HERE.


  2. sweet deal!

  3. are you restocking USpowders Modern BCAA Or not?
    •   
       


  4. hell yeah, got 3 bottles Gut Health for $6.99 ea. Sweet deal.

  5. The Gut Health price is an absolute steal. You don't have to be an insider to realize there's no profiting off that price!

  6. I'm such a supp junkie. You should see my stash box. lol. just added a bunch of stuff to it today with this sale too
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    The Gut Health price is an absolute steal. You don't have to be an insider to realize there's no profiting off that price!
    Thats a no brainer, I got a years supply, thanks NP for a great sale!!
    PHF Rep


  8. Orange Triad, Perform, and Compete heading this way!!!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  9. Crazy a$$ prices. OT is a crazy deal. The restock begins again
    TEAM GET DIESEL

    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM
    Like us on Facebook: GET DIESEL Facebook Page

  10. Crap for overseas people! Was only $36 for the quickest shipping yesterday and this morning it won't up to like $57 and only gave me two options of shipping....

    What a joke!!

  11. If you pick up Compete, like it does for domestic customer, the coupon will also take $6.95 off of your sub-total, even for an international shipment. Sorry for the rates, we do not make a single penny of profit off of shipping. International rates are high due to gas prices, which we do not set ourselves. Those quotes come straight from FedEx and USPS.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post
    Name:  July 4th Sale Banner.jpeg
Views: 847
Size:  66.7 KB

    Celebrate this Independence Day with EXPLOSIVE SAVINGS during our Red, White, & Blue Sales Event! Savings up to 84% or more on your favorite supplement brands. Sale ends Monday July 9th. ALL PRICES GOOD ONLY WHILE SUPPLIES LAST

    For all additional July 4th SALE Items, CLICK HERE.
    Nutraplanet:

    Y U NO GIMME DISCOUNT ON NA-R-ALA AND ORANGE OXYMEGA!?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  13. OMG I LOVE YOU GUYS! THANKS!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  14. got my Orange Triad. for $20 its worth a try to see if i like it. thats basically the price i pay for my currently multi so why not?

  15. I thought JACK3D was banned? And I'm worried about orange triad since it warns about cancer possibilities..... :/

    Please answer the above questions guys and thanks nutra planet I love you guys an these awesome prices I'm stocking up on some White Flood and Gut Health!

  16. everything out of CA has those warnings now. they had to even put it on the Golden Feast (a protein powder) I Do not think Jack3d is banned yet, (it will be some time soon i would think) Not sure if it is still in production, but anythign still in stock is G2G, stock up if you like it

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox
    everything out of CA has those warnings now. they had to even put it on the Golden Feast (a protein powder) I Do not think Jack3d is banned yet, (it will be some time soon i would think) Not sure if it is still in production, but anythign still in stock is G2G, stock up if you like it
    But there's still a concern I mean I don't want cancer and I'm pretty sure nobody does either my dads camry has a sticker mentioning the risk of Cancer and the car is Japanese so I'm pretty sure there's a reason they'd put that warning up

  18. air and water can cause cancer too. just waiting for those stickers to show up on bottles of poland spring :/

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox
    air and water can cause cancer too. just waiting for those stickers to show up on bottles of poland spring :/
    Aight and should I buy orange triad or just continue buying optimen?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by SquatOrTwat

    Aight and should I buy orange triad or just continue buying optimen?
    Triad all the way...optimen is not even remotely as good as the triad
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Triad all the way...optimen is not even remotely as good as the triad
    Celorza gets 5 cents for every bottle of OT sold. jkjk
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  22. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny

    Celorza gets 5 cents for every bottle of OT sold. jkjk
    Dear lord...cats out of the bag? Haha
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  23. Anybody have any thoughts/experience with LeCheek AD-3 PCT? The ingredient profile seems similar to or better than Erase and for $15 a bottle that seems like a great deal.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post
    If you pick up Compete, like it does for domestic customer, the coupon will also take $6.95 off of your sub-total, even for an international shipment. Sorry for the rates, we do not make a single penny of profit off of shipping. International rates are high due to gas prices, which we do not set ourselves. Those quotes come straight from FedEx and USPS.
    Understandable, but for FedEx and USP to hike the prices due to the sale is a bit wrong :/

  25. Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post
    If you pick up Compete, like it does for domestic customer, the coupon will also take $6.95 off of your sub-total, even for an international shipment. Sorry for the rates, we do not make a single penny of profit off of shipping. International rates are high due to gas prices, which we do not set ourselves. Those quotes come straight from FedEx and USPS.
    Double post

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Triad all the way...optimen is not even remotely as good as the triad
    Yes I agree opti isnt even on the same level/class as Triad.

    Triad is king imo, and has been a staple for years, cant say enough good things about it.

    And now the OxiMega is less than 15 bucks too, I might have to put in another order, and stock up my controlled labs stuff for the year too.
    PHF Rep


  27. Oh and FCK FedEx. They want me to send them a email stating exactly what was in my products?! So they can clear it?? Are you kidding me?!

    Creatine, beta-Analine and crituline malate

    What a joke!!!

  28. Quote Originally Posted by dsbhaver View Post
    Oh and FCK FedEx. They want me to send them a email stating exactly what was in my products?! So they can clear it?? Are you kidding me?!

    Creatine, beta-Analine and crituline malate

    What a joke!!!
    damn.. thats nuts!

  29. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    damn.. thats nuts!
    They need to communicate with NP!

  30. SICK DEALS!!! GOT MY ORDER IN

  31. Honestly, I've heard of things like this with EVERY carrier. There is always a customer who hates UPS, always one who hates FedEx, one that hates USPS, etc. FedEx DEFINITELY gives the best rates, at least to us. We tried for UPS, but their rates were as bad as just personally going to the UPS store. Too bad for them we're now one of the biggest FedEx accounts in this area. You snooze you loose. But, we are very sorry to hear about any mishaps with your shipment. Though, this is something they also ask us to do on a daily basis. It's really customs more than anything else. They just want to ensure you don't have "tainted" products entering your country. Thanks for your understanding.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Primordial Performance 72hr Summer Sale! --- Save up to 33% ---
    By Eric Potratz in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 132
    Last Post: 08-04-2011, 01:19 AM
  2. **** 4th of July SALE!!!
    By MidwestBeast in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-04-2011, 11:24 PM
  3. App Nut 4th of july sale 50% off!!!!
    By R1balla in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-02-2011, 11:40 PM
  4. official Nutraplanet 4th of July bash????
    By JN230 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 07-02-2010, 01:04 PM
Log in
Log in