4th of july sale???

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Is there gonna be any sale this 4th of July?? Looking to stock up on few items :)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Must...have...one! Wallet is being punished too much by this heat! Electricity bills demand too much money out of it, NutraPlanet must help and cover our BBers a*ses with a sale :D!

Thepaul7

Awards
I am hoping for something good too! Nutraplanet seems to always pull through for each major holiday.

jeenyusss

Awards
need protein have close to none. in for this (i hope)

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh yea waiting for the sale .. Hopefully np will have xgels :)

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Oh, you might be spending money, BUT you'll be SAVING money with our July 4th sale.....do customers really need to ask? OF COURSE WE WILL. :)

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
I am hoping for something good too! Nutraplanet seems to always pull through for each major holiday.
We love the holidays. Good times.... :)

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh, you might be spending money, BUT you'll be SAVING money with our July 4th sale.....do customers really need to ask? OF COURSE WE WILL. :)
I love this response :) we love you np!

Everything negative - pressure, challenges - is all an opportunity for me to rise. -- Kobe Bryant

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Hell yea can't wait...saved $500 for this day...thanks NP!!!!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hell yea can't wait...saved $500 for this day...thanks NP!!!!
You don't need to spend that kind of money on supps, you can only run so many at once. Throw half of it my way!

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
You don't need to spend that kind of money on supps, you can only run so many at once. Throw half of it my way!
Sure!! Only if you throw a dozen Eviscerate smolder my way :lmao:

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Evisercerate and abliterate please.. i need to stock up! Memorial day failed me, there was nothing i wanted or needed!!!!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Evisercerate and abliterate please.. i need to stock up! Memorial day failed me, there was nothing i wanted or needed!!!!
This would be nice. They need to be fully stocked on abliterate, it sells out quick.

Everything negative - pressure, challenges - is all an opportunity for me to rise. -- Kobe Bryant

sweetchuck200

Awards
Can't wait for the sale, need to restock a few things.

Testdriver

Testdriver

Awards
I don't see how a fourth sale could top what NP has going on right now without them going broke or insane from all the shipping. They're probably sick of looking at TFA right about now. Poor bast*rds :)

topcop8p8

topcop8p8

Awards
Any ideas how soon 4th of July sales will be posted? Will we have to wait til the 4th to see the sale prices? Reason I ask is I was wanting to pick up some anabeta for the flash sale and will wait til the 4th and do it all in one order of possible.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
make no difference for me, they are out of everything i want/need

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Let's get this sale on...can't wait any longer :D

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Credit card is ready to get facked lol

Ginandtonic

Ginandtonic

Awards
decent priced protein please, and maybe a 3 bottle combo pack of x-gels? One can dream right?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
come on NP, send the damn email!

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Send me first :p

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
NP...Y U NO SEND EMAIL AND PROMO!?

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
They are actually pushing everything up ten dollars, but only in your browser ;)
No way!!! I was thinking to stock up on Southland products :p

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Well in that case I will see about getting that sale fixed ;)
And I was gonna buy all the eviscerate and abliderate they had...along glycomix :(

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Save one of each for me :)
I still have 5 bottles of Abliderate waiting for my next cut ;)! and I ain;t sharing-selling those muahahaha

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
I still have 5 bottles of Abliderate waiting for my next cut ;)! and I ain;t sharing-selling those muahahaha
Next cut?? I don't want you to disappear my brother lol....you need to bulk

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Next cut?? I don't want you to disappear my brother lol....you need to bulk
My cut is until spring brother!!! :p!!! I got from here to december to get to 150lbs :p!

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
My cut is until spring brother!!! :p!!! I got from here to december to get to 150lbs :p!
No cut for you till you reach 160...send all eviscerate to me and I can sell it to geoforce and taman lol

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive been refreshing my inbox all night. Nothing. I quit. ;)

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i get my check that day too :)

jeenyusss

Awards
anxiously awaiting. already have the other (probaly non sale items) picked out that I am going to order.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Big mistake putting that location in your profile. Setting my GPS to Edinburg. When's a good time I can catch you outside the place for a while? :)

mnowak1228

Awards
Hope they have a sale on a whole grass fed cow that gets a good deep muscle massage 4-6 times per day!! Ill even settle for half!!! Lmao

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Big mistake putting that location in your profile. Setting my GPS to Edinburg. When's a good time I can catch you outside the place for a while? :)
Dear lord...good thing you don't follow my log to know when I do my 1-2 hour runs hahahahaha xD

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dear lord...good thing you don't follow my log to know when I do my 1-2 hour runs hahahahaha xD
If it's as hot there as it is here in Kansas and you're running 1-2 hours you have way more willpower than I do!