Is Liquid T-911 Not Actually AT the Planet Yet?

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
My stuff is normally here in two days. But it's been showing as 'pending' for about a week. I ordered the new T-911 the day it was available, the only thing I can think of is that it was on pre-sale and hasn't actually hit the retailer yet. I don't know.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
My stuff is normally here in two days. But it's been showing as 'pending' for about a week. I ordered the new T-911 the day it was available, the only thing I can think of is that it was on pre-sale and hasn't actually hit the retailer yet. I don't know.
DL from LG should stop in soon to comment.

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
*Jeopardy Theme*

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
GodofWine

GodofWine

Awards
The order I placed thursday shipped today, so they probably got it in

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Got mine today. Weird that it doesn't give you recommended length of cycleon the bottle.

J

jsals22

Awards
Took a week for them to send it out prob swamped w orders

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
Mine arrived today, but I'm not touching it for three weeks. :(

D

dfrancin

Awards
Would this be a good item to run with BF + XFA on a lean bulk ?

niZmo

niZmo

Awards
Ok so first experience with it..
6:30-7 I took it with creatine...didn't really feel anything, until I got to the gym, def felt a little more aggressive, I had the "idgaf I'm gonna push myself hard today" attitude. I usually do 3x10 of 70 on rope hammer curls, but I knocked out 90 on my last, and immediately knocked out 10 pullups right after. I can't wait to take my PWO with this and see how it goes :)

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so first experience with it..
6:30-7 I took it with creatine...didn't really feel anything, until I got to the gym, def felt a little more aggressive, I had the "idgaf I'm gonna push myself hard today" attitude. I usually do 3x10 of 70 on rope hammer curls, but I knocked out 90 on my last, and immediately knocked out 10 pullups right after. I can't wait to take my PWO with this and see how it goes :)
if is the REAL deal believe me it`s shines by itself ;)

niZmo

niZmo

Awards
So I got no sleep last night, is sleeplessness a side effect?

J

jsals22

Awards
Hearing different replies to needing a serm. So your saying you do. What do you recommend

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hearing different replies to needing a serm. So your saying you do. What do you recommend
bud a SERM for epiandrosterone....????

The only consideration you need is your prostate on doses of 1g and above.

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
How many grams is 3ml...?

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
Sooooo I need to watch my prostate... what auxillaries are recommended for that?

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just checked on this...I'm not sure how much stock Nutra has right now but they did get a shipment in and should be getting another on Tuesday.

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
Okay, I'm about to go "Do All the Work for Me" Noob on you, but Google has given me a dozen differing answers. Do I preload the Stinging Nettle, and how much and do I stay on it after the cycle? Ohhhh, man, I want my prostate to be healthy. :(

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay, I'm about to go "Do All the Work for Me" Noob on you, but Google has given me a dozen differing answers. Do I preload the Stinging Nettle, and how much and do I stay on it after the cycle? Ohhhh, man, I want my prostate to be healthy. :(
First you need understand what is

Stano-Drol/Androhard

Nomenclature: 3β-hydroxyetioallocholan-17-one; 3β-hydroxy-5α-androstan-17-one

Synonyms: Epiandrosterone

The Vida data shows that it is almost entirely inactive when injected, only having an extremely mild androgenic effect. This needs to be taken orally (or transdermally) to convert to an active hormone.

This is a prohormone to the naturally occuring testosterone metabolite DHT (dihydrotestosterone). It requires a two-step conversion (via 3b-HSD and 17b-HSD). It will be quite androgenic and not particularly anabolic, so you should get a nice hardening effect, better workout aggression, and a positive effect on libido, but should probably be avoided by those with a propensity to MPB or prostate issues. I wouldn't run it solo, but it may be worth stacking with something to offset some of the side-effects of the other compound (for example, if the other drug causes low libido or lethargy).

In December 2009 this compound was added to the list of Class C controlled drugs in the UK under the Misuse of Drugs Act (see part (3)(b)(vi)).
Prohormone and Designer Steroid Profiles by Henry V

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
Hmm... I just may save this stuff until I'm ready to stack it with someone more serious...

J

jsals22

Awards
Whats best to stack w this? whats best to run following ?

J

jsals22

Awards
Aware what it is just trying to get input so I get best results

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
So you guys don't what it is, yet you already purchased it?.
I bought it when I thought it was just a f**king liquid version of the tablet version. Just an AI. Christ, dude, do you ever post anything that a snarky 14-year-old boy who's angry at the world wouldn't say? It's constant, just, ugh. Snarky comment, snarky comment.

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
I bought it when I thought it was just a f**king liquid version of the tablet version. Just an AI. Christ, dude, do you ever post anything that a snarky 14-year-old boy who's angry at the world wouldn't say? It's constant, just, ugh. Snarky comment, snarky comment.
ERRONEOUS. Erroneous.

Erroneous on both counts. I retract my statement in its entirety and thank you for your help in that other thread.

niZmo

niZmo

Awards
Lol I don't know, maybe it's just me, doesn't seem to be affecting me as my other test booster was before..intensity isn't what I expected, then again it's only been a few days, tomorrow is biceps and shoulders. I'll post about it tomorrow.