BSN's Hyper Shred Blowout: SAVE BIG $$, FREE GOODIES, FREE SHIPPING!

1. NP Supplement Pimp
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Answers

BSN's Hyper Shred Blowout: SAVE BIG $$, FREE GOODIES, FREE SHIPPING!

Name:  598.jpg
Views: 1528
Size:  122.5 KB

Hyper Shred Travel Pack: Don't Leave Home Without It!

Each Stack Includes the Following:

Regular Price: $149.99
    SALE PRICE: $24.99
    +FREE SHIPPING

WITH COUPON: HYPERSHIP
    ($6.95 value)
    expires: 6/13/12
    You Save: 84% Off

Why HYPER SHRED™? HYPER SHRED™ is a new energy and weight management dietary aid whose streamlined formula keeps the focus squarely on energy and metabolic support to help users elevate their overall physical performance and reach their fitness goals. The powerful effects of this supplement are delivered without the use of geranium oil extracts, setting HYPER SHRED™ apart from a number of its peers. Users can expect clean energy and training focus support without the potentially negative effects of more cluttered formulas...READ ON

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

WOW oO loads of free everything...nice
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Phew almost ordered it .. I thought it was a big tub of no
    S.n.S team member
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

I'm not really a fan of BSN , but its still a pretty kick ass deal , specially for this guy called texasfinest2 since all he wants is a t-shirt , here it is , for free and shaker cup included too hahaha
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  5. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Is a pretty decent shipped price for all that stuff.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  6. Registered User
    Answers

Would be a good deal if it wasnt "currently out of stock"
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Hyperfx is good stuff. I love the tartness to bsn flavors. There shaker cups are some of the nicest and most durable for being freebies. I got 4 at the arnold.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Answers

sux that u only have XL shirts i would have been all over this
  9. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ludbg View Post
    It doesnt matter, they sold out of this deal the other day
  10. NP Supplement Pimp
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ludbg View Post

Alright, alright, we give. I'm going to let you guys in on a little secret. While we DID sell out of HUNDREDS of these stack promos in a matter of a few hours, we DO have A LITTLE more coming in stock within the next few business days. I will announce ONLY on AM that we now have them back in stock. THOUGH, this does NOT mean that a random customer won't notice it on our site in stock, who is not a part of AM. I just want to show you guys some love for your loyalty, so I WILL only announce here, in order to help give you all more of an actual chance on this SICK deal. And the reason I quoted you for my response is that I THINK that we now have enough large T-shirts to offer that size instead of XL.

In that case, would you guys rather see Hyper FX shirts or "Team BSN" T-shirts....both are actually pretty nice quality for a T-shirt. Flex fit, etc....nice and soft too.

BUT, the bad news is that we're only getting in enough stock for around 100 stacks. This will most definitely blow out of stock in a matter of a couple hours, TOPS.....most definitely sooner. Therefore, gentlemen, "start your engines", you'll need to be quick to the draw, but I'll announce the minute I press the update button to list the stack as "In Stock" on our site.

Thanks for everyone's patience and understand. If we could afford to offer this stack year round, TRUST ME, we would.
  11. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS

Alright, alright, we give. I'm going to let you guys in on a little secret. While we DID sell out of HUNDREDS of these stack promos in a matter of a few hours, we DO have A LITTLE more coming in stock within the next few business days. I will announce ONLY on AM that we now have them back in stock. THOUGH, this does NOT mean that a random customer won't notice it on our site in stock, who is not a part of AM. I just want to show you guys some love for your loyalty, so I WILL only announce here, in order to help give you all more of an actual chance on this SICK deal. And the reason I quoted you for my response is that I THINK that we now have enough large T-shirts to offer that size instead of XL.

In that case, would you guys rather see Hyper FX shirts or "Team BSN" T-shirts....both are actually pretty nice quality for a T-shirt. Flex fit, etc....nice and soft too.

BUT, the bad news is that we're only getting in enough stock for around 100 stacks. This will most definitely blow out of stock in a matter of a couple hours, TOPS.....most definitely sooner. Therefore, gentlemen, "start your engines", you'll need to be quick to the draw, but I'll announce the minute I press the update button to list the stack as "In Stock" on our site.

Thanks for everyone's patience and understand. If we could afford to offer this stack year round, TRUST ME, we would.
    Team BSN shirt in large.
    When are the stacks coming in?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Answers

team BSN
    i can work with large. might take few months to fill it up
  13. Registered User
    Answers

Patiently waiting for re stock!
  14. NP Supplement Pimp
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Answers

We should have more ready to roll out here soon, within the next few business days tops. I would say they should be back up by tomorrow, the 15th. I will say that I will announce it on AM ONLY that they are back in stock, as soon as I hit the update button for restock. Just for you fellas.
  15. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post
    We should have more ready to roll out here soon, within the next few business days tops. I would say they should be back up by tomorrow, the 15th. I will say that I will announce it on AM ONLY that they are back in stock, as soon as I hit the update button for restock. Just for you fellas.
    Awesome! I'll be ready!
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Answers

I'm hoping for M or l at least
  17. NP Supplement Pimp
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Alright, the time has FINALLY come.....We have a FEW STACKS worth of stock now back on hand (LITERALLY AROUND 30 STACKS). THIS OFFER IS PURELY FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE. So, if one customer buys them ALL, then they get them ALL. I am ONLY POSTING THIS OFFER ON ANABOLICMINDS, RIGHT HERE.....NO WHERE ELSE, NOT EVEN OUR FRONT PAGE. GET EM NOW. THEY WILL BE GONE IN A MATTER OF MINUTES, I PROMISE YOU GUYS THAT.

AND THE FLOOD GATES HAVE OPENED....

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/b...ombo-pack.html
  18. NP Supplement Pimp
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Also, we do not have enough Hyper FX T-shirts in the XL size.....nor do we have ANY large. We have some Small, medium, and XXL. Please indicate what size shirt you would like in the comments section during checkout of your order. Please understand that when you do, this will not fully guarantee you will get that size, it all depends on what we have left on hand. We will never just ignore your request (any of them), BUT unfortunately, we cannot always value them all (even though we'd like to do so). I just thought that a shirt size shouldn't hold us back from offering this AMAZING offer, unseen or heard by any human before (even Ebay)....NutraPlanet Style....baby!!! Lol.
  19. NP Supplement Pimp
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Team BSN shirt in large.
    When are the stacks coming in?

Does this answer your question?

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/b...ombo-pack.html

And, sorry, we do not have any large shirt, unfortunately. We tried, but we have given them all out in past promotions we had ran. Thanks for your understanding and business!
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Answers

yea buddy!
    got mine earlier today
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 40
    Last Post: 06-07-2012, 05:19 AM
  2. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-22-2012, 02:45 PM
  3. Massive NO-Xplode Blowout Sale + FREE SHIPPING!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-29-2011, 09:13 PM
  4. All The Whey: Protein BLOWOUT!!!!! $23.99!!! + FREE SHIPPING
    By Steveoph in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 150
    Last Post: 05-08-2009, 04:14 PM