MusclePharm

  1. MusclePharm


    is nutra gonna eventually carry the clothing line?
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount


  2. I didn't even know they had a full clothing line.. good to know!

    Mike

  3. they have shirts, shorts...etc pretty tight just expensive
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount
    •   
       


  4. That beast mode shirt is fresh haha
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html
  5. wanaBJacked
    wanaBJacked's Avatar

    They're without a doubt the new big company. no longer up and coming.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by wanaBJacked View Post
    They're without a doubt the new big company. no longer up and coming.
    Is there financial issues going on with them? I thought I read something somewhere but can't confirm.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Is there financial issues going on with them? I thought I read something somewhere but can't confirm.
    seems like alot of companies are having issues lately
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount
  8. wanaBJacked
    wanaBJacked's Avatar

    They got too big too quick maybe. I think they over advertised and overstocked up. I mean look at the athletes they pay to endorse them.
    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Is there financial issues going on with them? I thought I read something somewhere but can't confirm.

  9. They have been dishing out some nice products lately tho.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  10. Assault is my new favorite pre workout.. Honestly, nothing even compares.
    Clear focus, clean energy, determination. BOOM!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni
    Assault is my new favorite pre workout.. Honestly, nothing even compares.
    Clear focus, clean energy, determination. BOOM!
    Have you tried maximize intense? Never used assault but a guy at the gym was drinking it.. i gave him a sample of intense and he went out and bought it.
  12. wanaBJacked
    wanaBJacked's Avatar

    oh ya no doubt but they've been marketing as much as muscle tech almost. even though they're products are better muscle tech is a much richer company and can afford to advertise. I like muscle pharm and I hope they stick around but they lost some money because their cutting or shredded matrix whatever its called didn't live up to the hype from what i've heard. I take assault too but i'm about to start a epi cycle and I don't take pre workouts when on a cycle
    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    They have been dishing out some nice products lately tho.

  13. Comparing Maximize and Assault is like comparing apples to oranges IMO. Two toatly differant types of pre-workouts.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  14. assault did not work for me like craze or 1MR

  15. i hate assault. first off it does nothing for me and second there is so much powder in one scoop it makes me sick. i like combat tho
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  16. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla
    i hate assault. first off it does nothing for me and second there is so much powder in one scoop it makes me sick. i like combat tho
    Agreed wasn't impressed in the least with assault, the powder amount is a joke IMO. Stim definitely goes to lit up and I'm also a fan of hemavol (non stim) and maximize.
    Independent

  17. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er

    Agreed wasn't impressed in the least with assault, the powder amount is a joke IMO. Stim definitely goes to lit up and I'm also a fan of hemavol (non stim) and maximize.
    How so? To much or to little powder? Glad you enjoy hemavol and maximize though!

  18. idk i think you guys are just haters (jk)
    but honestly though assault worked great for me.. no jitters no crash, no upset stomach / bloat..
    just a smooth clean focus with some gnarly determination, not to mention creatine + bcaas !!

  19. I have only used Combat but it tastes great and has a nice profile so I'm sold on it as one of my two or three go to's for protein.

  20. Assault is pretty legit, the only downside is the price. I like the fact that its a moderatly good preworkout (not loaded on stims) and it has con-cret in it. The only thing i've found that is similar is MaxMuscles FullBlowExtreme which is good too but man the price is crazy. When its on sale at *** for 30 bucks though waaay better than a 45 dollar thing of 1mr.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    How so? To much or to little powder? Glad you enjoy hemavol and maximize though!

    WAAAAY too much powder! the scoop is the size of my freakin protein scoop
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  22. Quote Originally Posted by rooster1 View Post
    I have only used Combat but it tastes great and has a nice profile so I'm sold on it as one of my two or three go to's for protein.
    i used combat for a few weeks. like it. only 40 bucks. now use myo probiotic
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  23. good to knw that !
    You come in peace, but you go back in pieces

  24. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla

    WAAAAY too much powder! the scoop is the size of my freakin protein scoop
    I think everyone that switched to the non fillet pWO like jack3d and craze all hate PWOs like no xplode and assault cuz we are so used to the smaller ones

  25. I bought their stock... Went down the tubes.. Sad that they do 2 million in sales the first year, get huge expectations, make 20 million the next year yet their stock price goes down 99%... They need some more generic supplements to mark up 100% and hire some more fancy celebs to promote them and make them bankrupt.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by mycavyisslow View Post
    I bought their stock... Went down the tubes.. Sad that they do 2 million in sales the first year, get huge expectations, make 20 million the next year yet their stock price goes down 99%... They need some more generic supplements to mark up 100% and hire some more fancy celebs to promote them and make them bankrupt.

    cause they dont have any reps on the forums that actively post! my first pre workout was original NO shotgun and that was a smaller scoop. assault is the size of a protein scooper and all that powder makes me sick
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-17-2012, 06:49 PM
  2. MusclePharm
    By ticco in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-12-2010, 01:39 PM
  3. Musclepharm
    By double s in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-31-2009, 08:52 PM
  4. MusclePharm!
    By MentalTwitch in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-24-2008, 10:57 AM
Log in
Log in