How to get Erase Pro at my address in Spain?

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.52%

How to get Erase Pro at my address in Spain?

Placed my very first order of Erase Pro (oh boy, am I curious about this product), have been following the package thru its tracking number, only to find out that it was returned to the US...

Haven't heard from NutraPlanet this far, although I have written them about it.

Now, the next step is, how to get Erase Pro past Spanish customs.

Anyone any idea, here on the Forum?

--Alex.

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.47%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by alexyaleida View Post
    Placed my very first order of Erase Pro (oh boy, am I curious about this product), have been following the package thru its tracking number, only to find out that it was returned to the US...

Haven't heard from NutraPlanet this far, although I have written them about it.

Now, the next step is, how to get Erase Pro past Spanish customs.

Anyone any idea, here on the Forum?

--Alex.
    What about Predator?
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.52%

Hi there, Kevin!
    Not ready yet to give up on Erase Pro, but I'll look into "Predator" as well... although I couldn't find it on the PES site...
    But thanks for your time, and response!
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.93%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Hi there, Kevin!
    Not ready yet to give up on Erase Pro, but I'll look into "Predator" as well... although I couldn't find it on the PES site...
    But thanks for your time, and response!
    It's a retailer, not a product
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  5. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.18%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    It's a retailer, not a product
    Spot on!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.34%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

You would have a much easier time getting it through if you knew someone in the us willing to reship it for you. Like a middle man.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.52%

Indeed... but with all those names used in this business, it sure sounded like some new product. But OK, found it, Predator Nutrition, in the UK, and it appears they don't have any problems shipping to Spain. Order placed. Now we'll wait & see.
  8. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.93%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Indeed... but with all those names used in this business, it sure sounded like some new product. But OK, found it, Predator Nutrition, in the UK, and it appears they don't have any problems shipping to Spain. Order placed. Now we'll wait & see.
    Good luck man, hope it works.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.52%

Guys, getting to the next issue...

When using Erase Pro, I've been reading stuff like "having to cycle on and off..." what does this mean? Like using Erase Pro for a month, then one month off? And if so, does one replace Erase Pro with some other supplement as to not lose everything built during the first month with Erase Pro?

For all those willing to spent some time telling me about their own experience, much obliged, guys!
    --Alex.
  10. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.93%

Reccommend 8 weeks taking, then take a break. This goes for most supps that are not staples.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.34%

Guys, getting to the next issue...

When using Erase Pro, I've been reading stuff like "having to cycle on and off..." what does this mean? Like using Erase Pro for a month, then one month off? And if so, does one replace Erase Pro with some other supplement as to not lose everything built during the first month with Erase Pro?

For all those willing to spent some time telling me about their own experience, much obliged, guys!
    --Alex.
    You will need 2 bottles which I hope you ordered, should have asked this first. Run it for 8 weeks, than take time off. If you only run it for 4, you risk loosing much more gains as you are not giving yourself enough time to solidify everything.

Mike
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.52%

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    You will need 2 bottles which I hope you ordered, should have asked this first. Run it for 8 weeks, than take time off. If you only run it for 4, you risk loosing much more gains as you are not giving yourself enough time to solidify everything.

Mike
    Now that's valuable advice, Mike... very much appreciated Yes, bought only one bottle but that was to find out if when ordered at Predator in the UK I wouldn't have any new problem with spanish customs... Now that I've received it w/out any problems I'm about to order another one, including some other supps from PES.

One thing sticks on the mind, however, and that is how much joint trouble it'll cause me. Have also purchased Animal Flex, while I'm already using Osteo-Sport with added Super Cissus... probably overkill but potential joint-troubles have gotten me worried.

Take this comment from another company, for example, where I erase (no pun intended) the actual ***** product mentioned...

### quote ###

Alex,

(product X) is much better on the joints than any of the Erase products because (product X) also has anti-inflammatory properties which can help with this. Regular Erase causes joint problems at as low as two pills probably due to the cortisol inhibition, which is not a great thing with so much estrogen suppression.

### end quote ###

So there you have it, on one side, with so many positive comments from Erase users, there are, perhaps, also downsides to consider... my greatest worry is permament joint damage. But since I am interested in better results from my training, I am 47 years old and growing muscle-mass doesn't come as easy as it would have 20 years ago, I am willing to experiment with what appears to be one of the best supps where it comes to overcoming the age-disadvantage in test-production.
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.34%

Awesome man.. glad to see it came with no issues. I really wouldn't worry about joint issues.. don't go overboard.

Mike
  14. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.18%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

1) There is free movement of goods within the European Union without Customs intervention.
    2) Erase/Erase Pro have a consistently solid flow of positive feedback, and as a consequence, come highly recommended. Stay within the recommended dosages. I have done two straight bottles of Erase, and did not experience any joint problems. So, some users experience joint problems, some do not. My next run would be Erase Pro in a few weeks. Great products!
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.52%

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    1) There is free movement of goods within the European Union without Customs intervention.
    2) Erase/Erase Pro have a consistently solid flow of positive feedback, and as a consequence, come highly recommended. Stay within the recommended dosages. I have done two straight bottles of Erase, and did not experience any joint problems. So, some users experience joint problems, some do not. My next run would be Erase Pro in a few weeks. Great products!
    We share the same kinda enthusiasm for P.E.S's productline!

Thanks for the reply... but tell me, two more things, if you'd please...

How do you handle the off-cycle, after the Erase cycle? And #2, within the EU, you also order from Predator, or are there more suppliers of Erase Pro within the EU?
  16. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.18%

We share the same kinda enthusiasm for P.E.S's productline!Thanks for the reply... but tell me, two more things, if you'd please...How do you handle the off-cycle, after the Erase cycle? And #2, within the EU, you also order from Predator, or are there more suppliers of Erase Pro within the EU?
    I have no special program for an Erase/Erase Pro post-cycle beyond a combination of exercise and diet (and a non-testosterone-boosting, non-estrogen-reducing supplementation), as hormones successively return to baseline.
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.34%

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post

Agreed.. I for 1, have never experienced job pain, EVER in my life.

Mike

Similar Forum Threads

1. decabolen in spain..
    By pipe in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-27-2009, 04:19 PM
  2. APO address
    By Neu in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-05-2006, 10:39 PM