USPowders

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Answers

USPowders

Do any of the bulk stuff come with a scoop? I'm planning on buying some NA-RALA, ALCAR, PLCT, Phenibut and Sulbutiamine and I wouldn't like to play around with spoons and teaspoons lol.

So far from USPowders I have only bought Modern BCAA which I love, but it doesn't come with a scoop and I think its a bit inconvenient...
    I hated every minute of training, but I said, "Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion." -Muhammad Ali

2. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Jonbero View Post
    Do any of the bulk stuff come with a scoop? I'm planning on buying some NA-RALA, ALCAR, PLCT, Phenibut and Sulbutiamine and I wouldn't like to play around with spoons and teaspoons lol.

So far from USPowders I have only bought Modern BCAA which I love, but it doesn't come with a scoop and I think its a bit inconvenient...
    Use the Mordern scoop, same thing.

Just for my knowledge, do most bulk powders come with a scoop?
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Just to be clear, with Modern scoop do you mean the scooper from USPLabs Modern BCAA?

I don't have one
    I hated every minute of training, but I said, "Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion." -Muhammad Ali
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by USProduct-Edu View Post
    Use the Mordern scoop, same thing.

Just for my knowledge, do most bulk powders come with a scoop?

Most bulk powders don't come with a scoop. It is that and the plain labels that save you money. I have always just used a measuring spoon and a scale. Easy. Really there is no need for a scoop.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Most bulk powders don't come with a scoop. It is that and the plain labels that save you money. I have always just used a measuring spoon and a scale. Easy. Really there is no need for a scoop.
    By that do you mean that some of them do come with a scoop? And if so do you remember which ones?

I guess your method works too... I wouldn't like to go and buy a scale tho. Are they expensive?
  6. Registered User
    Answers

By that do you mean that some of them do come with a scoop? And if so do you remember which ones?

I guess your method works too... I wouldn't like to go and buy a scale tho. Are they expensive?
    You can get a good one on Amazon for around $15-20. Yeah I have taken some bulk powders from Nutraplanet that came with a scoop. Sorry I don't remember which ones though.
  7. Registered User
    Answers

Just to be clear, with Modern scoop do you mean the scooper from USPLabs Modern BCAA?

I don't have one
    Yes, he meant Modern BCAA.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Yes, he meant Modern BCAA.
    So I assume what T-Bone said was right? Since you didn't comment on the subject.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Answers

I just bought NA-Rala, Alcar, and PLCT from NP and they all came with a scoop. Not sure about USPowders. They appear to be the same size as 1/4 tsp. If you can afford it I'd go with a set of stainless steel measuring spoons and a milligram scale because those powders tend to stick to the plastic spoons provided and can be a real hassle.
  10. Registered User
    Answers

So I assume what T-Bone said was right? Since you didn't comment on the subject.
    T-Bone is generally right. Some bulk-powder products come with a scoop. Many do not.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Do you have any supps that use scoops now? If you do, turn em over, do they list a CC on them? The Modern/Bulk (if I recall correctly) is an 8cc scoop...or 16cc's per serving...you could 'bum' one that is closest to that....

Edit: Looked this morning...it's an 18cc scoop...so 36cc per serving...whoooops...
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Answers

So bulk do come with scoopers, but I always weigh it out just to be use.

Mike
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Do you have any supps that use scoops now? If you do, turn em over, do they list a CC on them? The Modern/Bulk (if I recall correctly) is an 8cc scoop...or 16cc's per serving...you could 'bum' one that is closest to that....
    Hmm good idea but I think my only scooper is in my protein powder and I think its way too big

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    So bulk do come with scoopers, but I always weigh it out just to be use.

Mike
    Do you mean you weigh it out just to be sure? You have one of those scales too? Is it like a standard household equipment these days or what, I feel like I'm the only one here without one
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post

Edit: Looked this morning...it's an 18cc scoop...so 36cc per serving...whoooops...
    Hmm good idea but I think my only scooper is in my protein powder and I think its way too big

heh, prolly...I think my protein scoop is ~70cc-ish....but see my edit...
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. USPowders No more???
    By DBdude in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 804
    Last Post: 03-27-2012, 07:11 PM
  2. 1-Carboxy by USPowders--End of an era!
    By Guest in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 03-04-2012, 03:57 PM
  3. uspowders stack
    By ryany in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-03-2009, 09:24 PM