Wow! Three New And Improved Bulk Modern BCAA Flavors At Lower Prices!!!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow! Three New And Improved Bulk Modern BCAA Flavors At Even Lower Prices!!!

Yes, you read it correctly! Always striving to offer you the best possible value (excellent products at unbeatable prices), we at USPowders have done it again! We have succeeded in expanding the flavor range of your favorite, original 8:1:1 Bulk BCAA by not one but three amazingly great-tasting and incredibly refreshing flavors: Grape (an improvement of the original), Grapple (apple grape), and Peach. But that is not all! Bulk Modern BCAA was already an unbeatable value at only $29.99 per kilo. But guess what! You are now getting, not just three new and improved flavors, but a price reduction to boot! Yes, Bulk Modern BCAA is now available at NutraPlanet.com at an unbeatable $24.99 per kilo!!! Unmatched BCAA effectiveness (awesome product). Broader choice set. Mind-blowing price. Just for you! At NutraPlanet.com!

cashinova87

cashinova87

Awards
good because the white blu rasberry is sooo gross...interested in the peach flavor

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
I am impressed. I'll have to try grape.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
good because the white blu rasberry is sooo gross...interested in the peach flavor
White Blue Raspberry was actually my preferred flavor. Different strokes for different fellas! :) I am glad we now offer an expanded choice set...

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
I am not seeing where you can choose the flavor. Am I missing something?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some Confusion...the News flavors ship Late Next week....

NEW grape is priced at 24.99...

adamrichard

Awards
Sweet. The old grape is nasty to me. Looking forward to the new flavors.

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established

I hope the new grape is good. Ordered 3 tubs. Never tried the old one. Are the new flavors also going to be 24.99 as the OP stated?

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Just to be certain, new grape ships next week?

Can't wait!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hope the new grape is good. Ordered 3 tubs. Never tried the old one. Are the new flavors also going to be 24.99 as the OP stated?
All the flavors will be prices at $24.99 per kilo.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's ridiculously cheap. Great job on bringing it to market at such a low price. Ike it has slipped my mind, are these Ajinomoto BCAAs?
No, they are not Ajimoto. Ajimoto BCAAs are instantized, but do not have as high a leucine proportion as Bulk Modern BCAA.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's ridiculously cheap. Great job on bringing it to market at such a low price. Ike it has slipped my mind, are these Ajinomoto BCAAs?
Just for knowledge, leucine pricing, if you can source it in china by the ton costs $23...

Once this stock isgone, this price is gone...

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just for knowledge, leucine pricing, if you can source it in china by the ton costs $23...

Once this stock isgone, this price is gone...
Another reason stocking-up makes sense. Best price ever for BCAAs on a per gram basis.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
24.99 now?

29.99 was already the best bang for the buck aminos at Nutra...****!
Passing on all the cost and efficiency savings to the consumer. Best deal ever on BCAAs. This product should fly off the shelves at such a ridiculously low price.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Apple grape sounds amazing!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
Awaiting new flavors to come in to NP, was never a fan of the grape.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awaiting new flavors to come in to NP, was never a fan of the grape.
The original Grape (Bubble Gum) was lightly flavored. It has now been improved. Plus two completely new flavors.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely need to try the grapple flavor!

Modern BCAAs are my go-to intra-workout product.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The original Grape (Bubble Gum) was lightly flavored. It has now been improved. Plus two completely new flavors.
i liked the 1st grape.. it had a tart flavor.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely need to try the grapple flavor!

Modern BCAAs are my go-to intra-workout product.
Sounds like music to the ears. Thank you for the support!

By the way, do you also take it pre-workout and post? Basically starting to sip on it just before workout, continuing throughout, and ending just after workout?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
i keep checking nutra for the new flavors, but still nothing. i would love to try the new grape-apple and peach.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i keep checking nutra for the new flavors, but still nothing. i would love to try the new grape-apple and peach.
We announced last week that the new flavors would be shipped to NutraPlanet late this week. Thank you for your patience!

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
ahh, im just being impatient then! i still have a few servings left of the "grape bubblegum"... which is a very misleading name. not hating, i love the product, it jsut doesnt taste anything like grape,.. or bubblegum.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ahh, im just being impatient then! i still have a few servings left of the "grape bubblegum"... which is a very misleading name. not hating, i love the product, it jsut doesnt taste anything like grape,.. or bubblegum.
It was not fully flavored, and has now been improved upon.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
awesome to hear. i ended up just buying a few of those calorie free drink mix packets and adding them into my tub of lightly flavored BCAAs to make them taste way better. but if these new flavors are improved then im pretty excited!

pnut143

pnut143

Awards
Santa made me a Christmas Tree

"Deck the halls with omega-3s fa la la la la, la la, la la
Take some BCAAs and go get lean fa la la la la, la la la la,
Watch the thermo gum burn fat off asses fa la la, fa la la, la la la,
Nutraplanet has sweet deals for the masses, fa la la la la, la la, la la"

Yah I hate myself for that^

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
awesome to hear. i ended up just buying a few of those calorie free drink mix packets and adding them into my tub of lightly flavored BCAAs to make them taste way better. but if these new flavors are improved then im pretty excited!
Existing flavor was improved, and two completely new ones have been added, too.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Santa made me a Christmas Tree

"Deck the halls with omega-3s fa la la la la, la la, la la
Take some BCAAs and go get lean fa la la la la, la la la la,
Watch the thermo gum burn fat off asses fa la la, fa la la, la la la,
Nutraplanet has sweet deals for the masses, fa la la la la, la la, la la"

Yah I hate myself for that^
Wow! Thank you for the support!

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like music to the ears. Thank you for the support!

By the way, do you also take it pre-workout and post? Basically starting to sip on it just before workout, continuing throughout, and ending just after workout?
No problem!

I usually just mix a few scoops in my jug of water and sip on it on the way to the gym/during my workout/on the way home (if any is left).

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No problem!

I usually just mix a few scoops in my jug of water and sip on it on the way to the gym/during my workout/on the way home (if any is left).
Awesome. Way to go!

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely!

I still mega dose my BCAAs a bit, but just a little less with Modern because of the higher Leucine content.
The leucine bias is indeed one of ModernBCAA's strong points.

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
I plan on waiting for the other flavors to place my order. Are there still old grape bottles left b/c I wouldn't want to get an old grape flavor thinking I'm getting the new flavor. I'd like to know up front if I'm facing an either/or situation as far as grape is concerned. Thanks.

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
I plan on waiting for the other flavors to place my order. Are there still old grape bottles left b/c I wouldn't want to get an old grape flavor thinking I'm getting the new flavor. I'd like to know up front if I'm facing an either/or situation as far as grape is concerned. Thanks.
This

NFC

NFC

Awards
sweeet im excited, i love modern BCAA a lot. looking at the green apple and grape.

dumb question but does the grape taste like grape juice? or like grape soda? they're both grape but i think we can all agree that grape soda and grape juice taste completely different. haha

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is a question NutraPlanet can answer. We have shipped them the new Grape. I do not know if they still have the old Grape in stock. If you place an order, leave a comment that you would like to have the new Grape.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
sweeet im excited, i love modern BCAA a lot. looking at the green apple and grape.

dumb question but does the grape taste like grape juice? or like grape soda? they're both grape but i think we can all agree that grape soda and grape juice taste completely different. haha
I have not had the opportunity to try the new Grape.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

grape soda would be heaven in a shaker cup!