Countdown until NP's Protean Sale! GTFIH FOR DEALS!

  1. Professional Member
    VaughnTrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,872
    Rep Power
    1018891
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    87.85%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Countdown until NP's Protean Sale! GTFIH FOR DEALS!




    NutraPlanet iForce Protean Sale!
    ETA: Friday,
    March 2nd

    What's the big deal?



    • The best tasting protein powder on the planet! Click here for reviews: Official Protean Flavor Review Thread!
    • 100% USA Whey - No imported/cheap quality whey!
    • Nutraplanet will be offering a GREAT deal to try it out for your first time!





    COUNTDOWN UNTIL THE SALE:
    <47 hours!

  2. Advanced Member
    drooks10's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    732
    Rep Power
    96788
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    61.08%

    I want this so bad!
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Appliednutriceuticals.com
    Are you ready for N.O. UPTAKE? It's a game-changer!
  3. New Member
    crpav's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    36
    Posts
    195
    Rep Power
    193
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    61.69%

    I just ordered some other brand recently due to needing some ASAP but may still check out this sale. The Vanilla sounds good but what I really want is the Red Velvet Cake.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    AForney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    123
    Rep Power
    1045
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    76.78%

    Need some protein and this looks great. In!
    Know what's weird? Day by day, nothing seems to change. But pretty soon, everything's different. -Bill Watterson
  5. New Member
    rpm57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    141
    Rep Power
    694
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    80.31%

    Really this is suppose to be a good deal? Come on NP! IF protean is same price at another website and you throw in a $5 bottle of crap!! Lol suppose to be a great deal on this new protein! Crap!!! Sorry for those of you that think this is a good deal! I'm really starting to look down on NP! I keep getting disappointed!
  6. Professional Member
    VaughnTrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,872
    Rep Power
    1018891
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    87.85%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by rpm57 View Post
    Really this is suppose to be a good deal? Come on NP! IF protean is same price at another website and you throw in a $5 bottle of crap!! Lol suppose to be a great deal on this new protein! Crap!!! Sorry for those of you that think this is a good deal! I'm really starting to look down on NP! I keep getting disappointed!
    #1 - this deal is $14 value.
    #2 - SHIPPING IS FREE


    Please find me a comparable protein DELIVERED for this price.
  7. New Member
    rpm57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    141
    Rep Power
    694
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    80.31%

    Lol like I said this is my opinion! And I'm sure they only have 10 tubs of protein then it's out of stock!!
  8. Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,501
    Rep Power
    1097381
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    53.49%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by rpm57
    Lol like I said this is my opinion! And I'm sure they only have 10 tubs of protein then it's out of stock!!
    Sorry you feel that way, obviously not everyone is going to appreciate a deal. Some just seemed to want a bogo on the protein.
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  9. New Member
    rpm57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    141
    Rep Power
    694
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    80.31%

    BOGO?? Buy one ( protein) and get one ( not protein) ?? How is a $5 dollar 100g of crap a good deal? Now buy a protein and get a protein free is a good deal!! You advertise a GREAT DEAL? Please others chime in ( not NP reps) and say if this is what you expected the great deal on I Forces protean was gonna be!!!
  10. Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,501
    Rep Power
    1097381
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    53.49%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by rpm57
    BOGO?? Buy one ( protein) and get one ( not protein) ?? How is a $5 dollar 100g of crap a good deal? Now buy a protein and get a protein free is a good deal!! You advertise a GREAT DEAL? Please others chime in ( not NP reps) and say if this is what you expected the great deal on I Forces protean was gonna be!!!
    Wow. Of course a bogo of just protein would be great, however, I guess the prospect of a company losing money doesn't truly bother you. Business 101 is calling you.

    100 g of crap? You lose me again. There is $10 worth of savings and you still complain. You are too funny.
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  11. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    16,500
    Rep Power
    6470013
    Level
    100
    Lv. Percent
    66.46%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Sure its a great deal. I have enough protein though and this stuff has way too many carbs for my liking. If you guys had a smaller tub I might purchase it and just use it on my carb up days. I'm waiting for the "Vanilla mint" flavor though.
  12. New Member
    rpm57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    141
    Rep Power
    694
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    80.31%

    Again where is the good I mean GREAT DEAL? I was a NP believer until I seen you all advertise super deals on items and only have enough in stock to satisfy 15 customers! Then out of stock for 5 weeks!! Now every day I check the website the prices keep fluctuating higher and higher, in which I'm assuming that's when you have full stock then drops drastically when you, again I'm assuming are low on stock! In my line of work CONSISTENCY is key! That's all I ask! Don't claim GREAT DEALS on a $10 ($5 actually) savings and get hopes up of customers to disappoint!
  13. Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,501
    Rep Power
    1097381
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    53.49%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by rpm57
    Again where is the good I mean GREAT DEAL? I was a NP believer until I seen you all advertise super deals on items and only have enough in stock to satisfy 15 customers! Then out of stock for 5 weeks!! Now every day I check the website the prices keep fluctuating higher and higher, in which I'm assuming that's when you have full stock then drops drastically when you, again I'm assuming are low on stock! In my line of work CONSISTENCY is key! That's all I ask! Don't claim GREAT DEALS on a $10 ($5 actually) savings and get hopes up of customers to disappoint!
    With shipping at $6.95 and add in the cost of the dicreatine, you have over a $10 savings. I guess in your line of work consistency is the thing, not math.

    Also, stock to satisfy 15 customers? Have you been to the warehouse recently?
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  14. New Member
    rpm57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    141
    Rep Power
    694
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    80.31%

    Nope never been to the warehouse but I know the last 2 time you've run a Great deal on protein (really was a good deal) by the time I got the email and went to order it was out of stock! Explain! Don't be shy you know where I'm going!
    By the way you just said around $10 savings with 6.99 shipping right! But you say that the creatine is 15.99 by itself? Now let's hear you backtrack! Lol
  15. New Member
    rpm57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    141
    Rep Power
    694
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    80.31%

    My point is man when you advertise a great deal for customers to try a great protein that's new on the market, don't throw in supplements that most of us don't use to try and get the close dated crap off your shelves to try and save a few dollars! If you want people to try a new top of the line protein make it a good deal on the protein! Like raise the price to 55.00 BOGO where the one free is the same product! See my point? Apologies for being an ass. Customer satisfaction goes a long way!
  16. Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,501
    Rep Power
    1097381
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    53.49%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by rpm57 View Post
    Nope never been to the warehouse but I know the last 2 time you've run a Great deal on protein (really was a good deal) by the time I got the email and went to order it was out of stock! Explain! Don't be shy you know where I'm going!
    By the way you just said around $10 savings with 6.99 shipping right! But you say that the creatine is 15.99 by itself? Now let's hear you backtrack! Lol
    I am sorry if you got in on the last deal late, but many others were able to take advantage of it. The fact is one of two things:
    1. your email was late and unfortunately you missed out; or
    2. you did not respond quick enough.

    Sorry that you missed out

    I dont recall mentioning $15 anywhere. I took into consideration shipping costs and the listed price for the DCM (where the MSRP is 12.95 for the 100g). A little reading comprehension goes a long way

    At the end of the day (as I need to leave this thread, as certain people will just never be happy), the term great is too subjective for you. Sorry
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  17. New Member
    rpm57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    141
    Rep Power
    694
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    80.31%

    Quote Originally Posted by AE14


    100 g of crap? You lose me again. There is $10 worth of savings and you still complain. You are too funny.
    Here you mention 10 savings and now it's 12 for the creatine plus shipping! Lol
  18. New Member
    rpm57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    141
    Rep Power
    694
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    80.31%

    Oh yeah that's twice you've rolled your eyes at me! Hahah funny stuff man! I like how you express your feelings by describing them in text...
  19. Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,501
    Rep Power
    1097381
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    53.49%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    I am sorry if you got in on the last deal late, but many others were able to take advantage of it. The fact is one of two things:
    1. your email was late and unfortunately you missed out; or
    2. you did not respond quick enough.

    Sorry that you missed out

    I dont recall mentioning $15 anywhere. I took into consideration shipping costs and the listed price for the DCM (where the MSRP is 12.95 for the 100g). A little reading comprehension goes a long way

    At the end of the day (as I need to leave this thread, as certain people will just never be happy), the term great is too subjective for you. Sorry
    Quote Originally Posted by rpm57 View Post
    Here you mention 10 savings and now it's 12 for the creatine plus shipping! Lol
    Lets try a little reading comprehension

    MSRP IS 12.95....you really are struggling here.

    Is there anything else that you need further clarification on?

    Oh and one more time
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  20. New Member
    rpm57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    141
    Rep Power
    694
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    80.31%

    Again that's MSRP! Who looks at MSRP that's a company's way of making them selves feel and look better when they sell it under that price! I love it when you roll your eyes at me!
  21. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,824
    Rep Power
    767475
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    53.43%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    This thread is shocking me just a little bit right now.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Countdown until NP's Protean Sale! GTFIH FOR DEALS!
    By VaughnTrue in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 03-02-2012, 06:11 PM
  2. iForce Protean RED VELVET CAKE REVIEW GTFIH
    By Massicio in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-13-2012, 11:05 AM
  3. Replies: 132
    Last Post: 01-24-2010, 04:15 AM
  4. MST New Year's Sale Deals at NP
    By Millennium 1 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-31-2009, 10:45 PM
  5. Titan Suits for Sale Good Deals
    By EricT. in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-08-2006, 04:04 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in