Iforce Intimidate Now Available at The Planet!

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I rarely see you support a product, you like this?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm just being helpful Lou. I haven't tried this yet but I plan on it when I have the cash. Might not be for a while since my landlord just raised my rent by over $100 a month. It is a good price though so maybe I'll get some anyway. Living in a tent can't be all that bad.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Gotcha! haha, if you do try it i wanna see a mini review or something

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wonder if it would be ok to stack this with regular DAA?. Also would you have to wait a certain amount of time after running regular DAA to run this if "no" is the answer to the former question?.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wonder if it would be ok to stack this with regular DAA?. Also would you have to wait a certain amount of time after running regular DAA to run this if "no" is the answer to the former question?.
You should not need extra daa and please do not dose intimidate past the suggested dose! It is good stuff though.. I have a tub of raw powder waiting to be used!

liveactioncow

Awards
W00t! Hitting this up as soon as I finish my trop/rev stack

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You should not need extra daa and please do not dose intimidate past the suggested dose! It is good stuff though.. I have a tub of raw powder waiting to be used!
The thing is I have about three bottles of DAA products to use up. I could either save them, start using them now, or combine with intimidate when I am able to try it. DAA works great for me besides the stomach issues but I can deal with that. If this is 100 times stronger that would be amazing. As long as the "runs" aren't 100 times stronger!

Rozman

Awards
I ordered some last night; should get it tuesday. I usually take DAA in the AM and a few hours before bed. About a half hour before bedtime, I take either GABA and melatonin or 1-Carboxy and melatonin (and sometimes ZMA). Would it be OK to take the Intimidate in the same fashion? Or should I take it right before bed. If so, is it OK to use with the aformentioned supps? I sleep very well when using either combo, but I think I read NMDA will promote better sleep on its own. Maybe I should try it solo first?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The thing is I have about three bottles of DAA products to use up. I could either save them, start using them now, or combine with intimidate when I am able to try it. DAA works great for me besides the stomach issues but I can deal with that. If this is 100 times stronger that would be amazing. As long as the "runs" aren't 100 times stronger!

Hmm, that is tricky.. I honestly don't know how the "runs" would be. It would be cool to see you run bulk daa for 4 weeks, intimidate for 4 weeks, back on bulk for 4 weeks for a 12 week cycle.. this way you have 2 transition periods to decide how different intimidate was :)

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I logged it and it exceeded my expectations. I leaned out, strength shot up, libido was consistently off the charts (reg DAA does not have that effect on me), and admittedly I was skeptical.

mondata

mondata

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Did you run this alone or with anything else?? Bout to take the plunge maybe

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I logged it and it exceeded my expectations. I leaned out, strength shot up, libido was consistently off the charts (reg DAA does not have that effect on me), and admittedly I was skeptical.
I remember you being skeptical.. glad it worked out for you!

Mike

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
Making believers out of NMDA!