No International Super-Saver Shipping?

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  184 lbs.
    Answers

No International Super-Saver Shipping?

Hi guys, i am waiting some news about cheaper international shipping since last year but no news. Are you guys thinking about any not-tracked super-saver (dhl, usps, i donīt care) shipping?

It seems there are only the most expensive methods to my country (~$30 for less than 100g.... other websites charge less than $6 for it) and sadly only here there are some nice sups to buy.

thanks

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Answers

i would hate to not live in the us.. just because of shipping costs! lol
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by krebz View Post
    Hi guys, i am waiting some news about cheaper international shipping since last year but no news. Are you guys thinking about any not-tracked super-saver (dhl, usps, i donīt care) shipping?

It seems there are only the most expensive methods to my country (~$30 for less than 100g.... other websites charge less than $6 for it) and sadly only here there are some nice sups to buy.

thanks
    Amen to that men, sometimes I get discouraged to buy at nutraplanet because shipping costs to Spain.

For example: the BOGO in T-Force is 29.99$ and the shipping cost are 30 $, thatīs insane. Iīve ordered from another stores in the USA with about the same shipping weight and their shipping cost are around 6-15 bucks.

I really hope they take note from the international buyers
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ingenierito25 View Post
    Amen to that men, sometimes I get discouraged to buy at nutraplanet because shipping costs to Spain.

For example: the BOGO in T-Force is 29.99$ and the shipping cost are 30 $, thatīs insane. Iīve ordered from another stores in the USA with about the same shipping weight and their shipping cost are around 6-15 bucks.

I really hope they take note from the international buyers

why just nutraplanet aren't using some of this super-saver methods? I think many costumers will migrate to nutraplanet since they offer an affordable shipping method.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 67
    Last Post: 10-04-2010, 09:59 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-27-2009, 09:55 AM
  3. Xtra's Super cake (pancake) - $$ saver
    By xtraflossy in forum Recipes
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-08-2008, 04:58 PM