TUDCA

quintal89

quintal89

Awards
When do you expect to have your Tudca back in stock?? My liver wants moar!!!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am so happy they carry this stuff! Especially at the price they do.

Mike

quintal89

quintal89

Awards
I know! Only other place to get it is from RC sites and it's 50+$

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
Can you tell a difference in taking it?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
THIS!

I guess I don't feel as poisoned as I do when I take oral steroids..but bloods are the only way to tell if it's working.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I guess I don't feel as poisoned as I do when I take oral steroids..but bloods are the only way to tell if it's working.
i feel like a washed up hooker when i am on haha

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOLOL perfect analogy :p

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
anteus has one

quintal89

quintal89

Awards
Yea the new Antaeus labs aegis is supposed to be legit. It's 500mg per day Tuscan + PPC.. But it's 42$ for 30 servings

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
Yea the new Antaeus labs aegis is supposed to be legit. It's 500mg per day Tuscan + PPC.. But it's 42$ for 30 servings
traditionally udca/tudca has been expensive, you pay for what you get...if something was alot cheaper id be curious why tbh

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
traditionally udca/tudca has been expensive, you pay for what you get...if something was alot cheaper id be curious why tbh
In most instances, I'd agree with you, but NP has earned my trust over the years.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anteaus' addition of PPC was wise IMO and makes it that much more appealing for said use.

Not sure why more liver detoxification/protective supps don't include this.

Milk thistle is overrated for steroid induced hepatotoxicity.

NAC and ALA/r-ALA are even superior to Thistle.

Ok, done complaing :p

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
It may be about another 30 days, unfortunately.

We have contracted with a European pharma facility to manufacturer this stuff for us and they have quite a backlog o projects at the moemnt, so we have to wait our turn.

However, the good news is that we are securing enough material to prevent any kind of shortages like this from happening again. ;)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOLOL perfect analogy :p
I said that last year backstage for the Pitt.. I felt so dirty to no that none of my hormones were actually produced by my body. Everything just felt broken down haha

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
haha! Nice! lmao :p

I said that last year backstage for the Pitt.. I felt so dirty to no that none of my hormones were actually produced by my body. Everything just felt broken down haha

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
can you take tudca all year round? or should you give yourself a break from time to time...just wondering for those who are on trt or have to take alot of oral meds

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
yea its out of stock. im thinking about getting aegis from antaeus labs unless they are getting some like this week. i can feel my liver is be stressed and i think this seems like a good add. only thing is aegis has less TUDCA than liver longer or nutraplanets and its hard to find places that just give the supplements facts and not their description.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ETA?

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
In for healthy liver

Neoamerican

Awards
It may be about another 30 days, unfortunately.

We have contracted with a European pharma facility to manufacturer this stuff for us and they have quite a backlog o projects at the moemnt, so we have to wait our turn.

However, the good news is that we are securing enough material to prevent any kind of shortages like this from happening again. ;)
Waiting faithfully. Dont let me down. 10 bottles right here:)

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Finally got confirmation of shipment from Europe. It will be a few weeks for customs, testing and encapsulation, but we are much closer now than we were last week!

quintal89

quintal89

Awards
Finally got confirmation of shipment from Europe. It will be a few weeks for customs, testing and encapsulation, but we are much closer now than we were last week!
glad to hear! Free bottles for us waiting? Lol

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Antaeus has a pretty sweet product out if you can't wait.
Think this is what Im going for... next day air as well

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
i have aegis and about to start my cycle. should the typical preload 1-2 weeks of liver suppls be applied to these tudca basd supps. i was planning on doing 1 week preload? (i only have one bottle and am hoping the cheap tudca comes in soon so i can finish with that

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can you tell a difference in taking it?
I have bloods done on this website from taking UDCA w/ Test Prop, SD, Trenazone and H-Drol. Took bloods 5 days after discontinuing test and orals.

Liver values came back pretty good, too. Granted, I ran SD the bridged to Trenazone and H-drol together on the back half of the cycle (7 weeks total). Here are the results (please excuse the typo's, I did the photo editing over my touch phone)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/185678-discussion-blood-results.html

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
??? Hell happened through this thread.

Went from being about USP to TUDCA.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
??? 33 posts and yours is the only one about USP. Whatchu mean?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
??? 33 posts and yours is the only one about USP. Whatchu mean?
Could've been when the forum was jacked.... I'm sure that's what it was.

False alarm.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
;)...................:D

Neoamerican

Awards

Its been 5 wks any updated. People are dieing.

demolition

demolition

Awards
Its been 5 wks any updated. People are dieing.
Shît will be out of stock an hour after its in stock if it's ever in stock then well be outa stock for 12 more months be for its in stock again... Then repeat.

quintal89

quintal89

Awards
Shît will be out of stock an hour after its in stock if it's ever in stock then well be outa stock for 12 more months be for its in stock again... Then repeat.
this is technically where you could use your supple/demand skills and just raise the price slightly to ease demand and make more cash. But then again, if you raise it too much, you will have too much competition. OOOO LAWD ECONOMICS

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
this is technically where you could use your supple/demand skills and just raise the price slightly to ease demand and make more cash. But then again, if you raise it too much, you will have too much competition. OOOO LAWD ECONOMICS
Damnit dont give them any ideas.

Price = gooooood

gymguy21

Awards
Any idea about when TUDCA should be back in stock?????

Neoamerican

Awards
By the way for my AM people. Nutra says the TUDCA will not be for sale till this winter maby later. Get some from another source.

chil

chil

Banned
Awards
someone needs to buy bulk powder of tudca, a mg scale and some capsules.. make the supplement yourself take it and/or sell it to the board....just an idea\

i have sources for aegis, and bulk tudca

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Shiznitzz Supplements 6
Gothat3rs Supplements 26
ugsavage Nutrition / Health 13
TESTP89 Nutrition / Health 7
EpiStrong Supplements 19