TUDCA

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Advanced Member
    demolition's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    35
    Posts
    783
    Rep Power
    13869
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    69.95%

    Quote Originally Posted by Neoamerican

    Its been 5 wks any updated. People are dieing.
    Sht will be out of stock an hour after its in stock if it's ever in stock then well be outa stock for 12 more months be for its in stock again... Then repeat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Level9Germ View Post
    Common bro why would u take d Bol just take plain steroids if ur gonna do it since first place
    Quote Originally Posted by Son_Of_SEALs View Post
    I dont want titties.... will that product work for a SERM?

  2. New Member
    quintal89's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    25
    Posts
    242
    Rep Power
    1069
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    22.33%

    Quote Originally Posted by demolition View Post
    Sht will be out of stock an hour after its in stock if it's ever in stock then well be outa stock for 12 more months be for its in stock again... Then repeat.
    this is technically where you could use your supple/demand skills and just raise the price slightly to ease demand and make more cash. But then again, if you raise it too much, you will have too much competition. OOOO LAWD ECONOMICS
  3. New Member
    daniel11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    267
    Rep Power
    10416
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    96.29%

    Quote Originally Posted by quintal89 View Post
    this is technically where you could use your supple/demand skills and just raise the price slightly to ease demand and make more cash. But then again, if you raise it too much, you will have too much competition. OOOO LAWD ECONOMICS
    Damnit dont give them any ideas.

    Price = gooooood
    "above all else, WILLINGNESS is the most effective at reaching your goals"
    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    enhanced's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    42
    Posts
    3,313
    Rep Power
    2730101
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    52.57%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    BUMP..
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  5. New Member
    M50's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    58
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    18.52%

    any word?
  6. New Member
    gymguy21's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    478
    Rep Power
    41947
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    52.78%

    Any idea about when TUDCA should be back in stock?????
  7. New Member
    Neoamerican's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    37
    Rep Power
    346
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    2.8%

    By the way for my AM people. Nutra says the TUDCA will not be for sale till this winter maby later. Get some from another source.
  8. Banned
    chil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    163
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    93.01%

    someone needs to buy bulk powder of tudca, a mg scale and some capsules.. make the supplement yourself take it and/or sell it to the board....just an idea\


    i have sources for aegis, and bulk tudca
  9. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,522
    Rep Power
    41251
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Neoamerican View Post
    By the way for my AM people. Nutra says the TUDCA will not be for sale till this winter maby later. Get some from another source.
    Not sure where you heard that, perhaps that was in reference to pure tudca bulk. As for caps, our aim is end of the week/early next week
  10. Senior Member
    Ev52's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,334
    Rep Power
    33136
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    62.99%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Not sure where you heard that, perhaps that was in reference to pure tudca bulk. As for caps, our aim is end of the week/early next week
    Good news for many!
  11. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,522
    Rep Power
    41251
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Ev52 View Post
    Good news for many!
    Always happy to be the bearer of good news
  12. Advanced Member
    broda's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  167 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    750
    Rep Power
    24701
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    75.56%

    Woop! My liver thanks you.
  13. Professional Member
    PrepNwa23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4,367
    Rep Power
    2765916
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    62.86%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Yes the Ninja Monkeys must of been hard at work.
  14. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,824
    Rep Power
    767474
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    53.35%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Not sure where you heard that, perhaps that was in reference to pure tudca bulk. As for caps, our aim is end of the week/early next week
    SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET
  15. New Member
    illriginalize's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    110
    Rep Power
    441
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    23.17%

    SUNOVA... Finally I see that there is in fact other TUDCA supplements (besides Liver Longer), go to NP site and they're out of stock. -.-

    How long have they been out of stock? Or do they plan to restock??

    Planning to start purchasing all my support supps in the next two weeks but I'll be dead in the water if I can't get TUDCA supp.. in fact I'm not ordering anything until I literally have at least a solid 8 week cycle of TUDCA in my hands first.

    There's also Liver Juice (Milk Thistle) but ever since I used TUDCA, I could care less about Milk Thistle beyond my multis.
  16. Banned
    chil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    163
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    93.01%

    Quote Originally Posted by illriginalize View Post
    SUNOVA... Finally I see that there is in fact other TUDCA supplements (besides Liver Longer), go to NP site and they're out of stock. -.-

    How long have they been out of stock? Or do they plan to restock??

    Planning to start purchasing all my support supps in the next two weeks but I'll be dead in the water if I can't get TUDCA supp.. in fact I'm not ordering anything until I literally have at least a solid 8 week cycle of TUDCA in my hands first.

    There's also Liver Juice (Milk Thistle) but ever since I used TUDCA, I could care less about Milk Thistle beyond my multis.
    what are you running?? PM me bro..liv52 is good stuff, i got you on a tudca source
  17. New Member
    CobbledPath's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    189
    Rep Power
    502262
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    34.29%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    bump for TUDCA!
  18. Professional Member
    enhanced's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    42
    Posts
    3,313
    Rep Power
    2730101
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    52.57%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Bump again!
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  19. Banned
    chil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    163
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    93.01%

    I have sources for tudca....PM
  20. Professional Member
    enhanced's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    42
    Posts
    3,313
    Rep Power
    2730101
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    52.57%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Nutra has it back!
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  21. Professional Member
    enhanced's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    42
    Posts
    3,313
    Rep Power
    2730101
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    52.57%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    But thank you.
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  22. Banned
    chil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    163
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    93.01%

    N/p just here to help
  23. New Member
    illriginalize's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    110
    Rep Power
    441
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    23.17%

    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    Nutra has it back!
    LOL

    Goodness.. I leave town.. NP brings it back into stock.. I come back to town, and it's out of stock -.-
  24. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,522
    Rep Power
    41251
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by illriginalize View Post
    LOL

    Goodness.. I leave town.. NP brings it back into stock.. I come back to town, and it's out of stock -.-
    Life hates you. It's that simple
  25. New Member
    illriginalize's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    110
    Rep Power
    441
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    23.17%

    Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Life hates you. It's that simple

    lol true story.
  26. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,824
    Rep Power
    767474
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    53.35%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Just saw this now.. heading over! I bet its outa stock again! lol
  27. Advanced Member
    tilldeath's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    940
    Rep Power
    117599
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    66.44%

    I picked up some of the liver lock, same stuff.
    Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me. Micah 7:8
  28. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,522
    Rep Power
    41251
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Yup looks like liver lock is back in stock.
  29. New Member
    illriginalize's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    110
    Rep Power
    441
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    23.17%

    NP needs to give us the option to select USPS for the package handler. I hate FedEx with a burning passion.
  30. Senior Member
    jwa254's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,298
    Rep Power
    689811
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    63.77%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by illriginalize View Post
    NP needs to give us the option to select USPS for the package handler. I hate FedEx with a burning passion.
    You and me both. I can't tell you how many times I've lost a package with FedEx.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  31. New Member
    illriginalize's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    110
    Rep Power
    441
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    23.17%

    Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    You and me both. I can't tell you how many times I've lost a package with FedEx.
    Oh man... I've heard from friends losing packages. In my case, for some reason it takes FedEx more than a business week (5 days) to deliver packages within the U.S.

    Hell I've ordered stuff from Canada that was handled from Canada and domestically through USPS and still received it in 5 days (ordered on Monday morning, received Friday mid-afternoon of the same week).

    FedEx is just.. slow as balls. Always has been with my packages =\
  32. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,580
    Rep Power
    1215363
    Level
    93
    Lv. Percent
    68.81%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    I still have yet to have an issue with FedEx. UPS on the other hand is a different story. I've had everything from delivering to the wrong address to the train carrying my package derailing.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

  33. Advanced Member
    tilldeath's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    940
    Rep Power
    117599
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    66.44%

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I still have yet to have an issue with FedEx. UPS on the other hand is a different story. I've had everything from delivering to the wrong address to the train carrying my package derailing.
    same here, I tend to have nothing but positives from fed ex.
    Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me. Micah 7:8
  34. New Member
    illriginalize's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    110
    Rep Power
    441
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    23.17%

    O/T but:

    Shipping Method:
    United States Postal Service - Priority Mail

    Yessss

  35. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,824
    Rep Power
    767474
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    53.35%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja
    I still have yet to have an issue with FedEx. UPS on the other hand is a different story. I've had everything from delivering to the wrong address to the train carrying my package derailing.
    Ups is golden for me. Now fedex sucks! For me
  36. New Member
    jbree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    57
    Rep Power
    62
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    20.64%

    Sorry to bump an old thread..but any ETA when it's back in stock?
  37. Elite Member
    DR.D's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    6,779
    Rep Power
    307854
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    45.34%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by ohiostate2827 View Post
    can you take tudca all year round? or should you give yourself a break from time to time...just wondering for those who are on trt or have to take alot of oral meds
    Thunder cats, hoooo!

    Yes, you can take it 24/7. I would cycle it though.
  38. New Member
    trn450's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    31
    Posts
    125
    Rep Power
    17797
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    52.39%

    I'd have to read more, but this product isn't making sense to me. TUDCA is a metabolite of UDCA. Okay, sweet... we see UDCA used clinically for cholesterol gallstones, which makes sense given it's a bile acid. WE also see it in patients with primary sclerosing cholangitis But, it seems like people are taking it because it reduces AST/ALT. However, that's in patients with primary sclerosing cholangitis, which narrows the bile tree meaning that heavy bile production could easily lead to cholestasis, a mechanism by which people with PSC see development of transaminitis (elevated AST/ALT). You'll also notice that although it's reducing an improvement in liver chemistry in patients with PSC, it didn't reduce their mortality or incidence of liver transplantation because all it's doing is addressing the cholestasis aspect of PSC, not the underlying histopathological changes that lead to fulminant hepatic failure. It seems a fair extrapolation to say that if you don't have some form of cholestasis, you shouldn't be expecting too much assistance from TUDCA/UDCA because that's not the primary mechanism by which steroid users are experiencing a transaminitis. We call it "chemical hepatitis" for a reason--the chemical is having a direct effect on the liver's parenchyma.

    All I'm seeing here is that, unless you've got confirmed cholesterol gallstones or are unfortunate enough to have symptomatic primary sclerosiing cholangitis, you're supplementing with an expensive product that probably won't do anything to help you combat steroid-induced hepatitis.

    NAC on the other hand augments glutathione reserves in the body, which is a powerful anti-oxidant and plays a direct role in detoxification. So, it's supplementation makes a whole lot more sense empirically.

    But hey, that's just my .02.
    "I'm not fat, I'm big boned!"
  39. Elite Member
    DR.D's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    6,779
    Rep Power
    307854
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    45.34%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by trn450 View Post
    I'd have to read more, but this product isn't making sense to me. TUDCA is a metabolite of UDCA. Okay, sweet... we see UDCA used clinically for cholesterol gallstones, which makes sense given it's a bile acid. WE also see it in patients with primary sclerosing cholangitis But, it seems like people are taking it because it reduces AST/ALT. However, that's in patients with primary sclerosing cholangitis, which narrows the bile tree meaning that heavy bile production could easily lead to cholestasis, a mechanism by which people with PSC see development of transaminitis (elevated AST/ALT). You'll also notice that although it's reducing an improvement in liver chemistry in patients with PSC, it didn't reduce their mortality or incidence of liver transplantation because all it's doing is addressing the cholestasis aspect of PSC, not the underlying histopathological changes that lead to fulminant hepatic failure. It seems a fair extrapolation to say that if you don't have some form of cholestasis, you shouldn't be expecting too much assistance from TUDCA/UDCA because that's not the primary mechanism by which steroid users are experiencing a transaminitis. We call it "chemical hepatitis" for a reason--the chemical is having a direct effect on the liver's parenchyma.

    All I'm seeing here is that, if you've got confirmed cholesterol gallstones or are unfortunate enough to have symptomatic primary sclerosiing cholangitis, you're supplementing with an expensive product that probably won't do anything to help you combat steroid-induced hepatitis.

    NAC on the other hand augments glutathione reserves in the body, which is a powerful anti-oxidant and plays a direct role in detoxification. So, it's supplementation makes a whole lot more sense empirically.

    But hey, that's just my .02.
    Yes, you are exactly correct! TUDCA/UDCA should only be viewed as a small adjunct to an already balanced breakfast (NAC, taurine, lecithin, etc..) It's cool that it's available, but the benefits are narrow and the cost is high. Plus, there's probably countless 1000's of bears with catheters hanging out of their abdomens, being milked on Chinese bile farms for this stuff, so even though you could probably use it indefinitely it's best to consider only using it sparingly.

    But you know the fear factor shrouding orals still runs rampant 'round these here parts. Fear kept alive by the occasional hepatic horror story of some guy exploding at the gym from biliary obstruction. It's almost achieved an urban legend status at this point...... "and just then as we were all sitting around the campfire, this crazed killer wearing a hockey mask ran up to us from out of the woods, holding a bloody bottle of dbol in his hideous cholecystitic hands! Take your TUDCA and Milk Thistle cuz he's probably coming for you too... Ahhhh!!!!"
  40. Professional Member
    fueledpassion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,669
    Rep Power
    703730
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    71.17%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Good discussion and all, but the one time I ran UDCA is also the one time I had outstanding CBC results just two days after the cycle. But milk thistle isn't all that effective. It takes a lot of it to actually make a difference, which still winds up being marginal. It seems to me that the best approach is to limit the cycle of orals with plenty of time off in between cycles and avoiding alcohol in general. Between those two you can remain in a safe stance against liver problems.

    If you just wanted to lower cholesterol levels there are a host of other options out there that can easily do that...
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. TUDCA Now Available!
    By custom in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 02-15-2012, 10:18 PM
  2. Ultradrol and Tudca
    By Ev52 in forum Antaeus Labs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-30-2011, 01:20 PM
  3. TUDCA expired
    By meg72 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-16-2011, 07:39 PM
  4. UDCA vs. TUDCA ??
    By thegodfather in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-24-2011, 09:59 AM
  5. Tauroursodeoxycholic acid (TUDCA)
    By T H E O R E M in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-25-2011, 10:02 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in