TUDCA

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. i have aegis and about to start my cycle. should the typical preload 1-2 weeks of liver suppls be applied to these tudca basd supps. i was planning on doing 1 week preload? (i only have one bottle and am hoping the cheap tudca comes in soon so i can finish with that

2. Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    Can you tell a difference in taking it?
    I have bloods done on this website from taking UDCA w/ Test Prop, SD, Trenazone and H-Drol. Took bloods 5 days after discontinuing test and orals.

Liver values came back pretty good, too. Granted, I ran SD the bridged to Trenazone and H-drol together on the back half of the cycle (7 weeks total). Here are the results (please excuse the typo's, I did the photo editing over my touch phone)

Discussion of Blood Results and effectiveness of Triptorelin in PCT
    •   

3. ??? Hell happened through this thread.

Went from being about USP to TUDCA.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

4. ??? 33 posts and yours is the only one about USP. Whatchu mean?
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

5. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked
    ??? 33 posts and yours is the only one about USP. Whatchu mean?
    Could've been when the forum was jacked.... I'm sure that's what it was.

False alarm.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    •   

6. ...................
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

7. Holding breath for TUDCA @ NP

:-)
    Antaeus Labs Rep

8. Haha you'll be dead long before NP gets tudca back in stock..

9. Quote Originally Posted by quintal89 View Post
    Haha you'll be dead long before NP gets tudca back in stock..
    Touche (as I turn purple and pass out)
    Antaeus Labs Rep

10. Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    Finally got confirmation of shipment from Europe. It will be a few weeks for customs, testing and encapsulation, but we are much closer now than we were last week!

Its been 5 wks any updated. People are dieing.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Neoamerican

Its been 5 wks any updated. People are dieing.
    Shît will be out of stock an hour after its in stock if it's ever in stock then well be outa stock for 12 more months be for its in stock again... Then repeat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Level9Germ View Post
    Common bro why would u take d Bol just take plain steroids if ur gonna do it since first place
    Quote Originally Posted by Son_Of_SEALs View Post
    I dont want titties.... will that product work for a SERM?

12. Quote Originally Posted by demolition View Post
    Shît will be out of stock an hour after its in stock if it's ever in stock then well be outa stock for 12 more months be for its in stock again... Then repeat.
    this is technically where you could use your supple/demand skills and just raise the price slightly to ease demand and make more cash. But then again, if you raise it too much, you will have too much competition. OOOO LAWD ECONOMICS

13. Quote Originally Posted by quintal89 View Post
    this is technically where you could use your supple/demand skills and just raise the price slightly to ease demand and make more cash. But then again, if you raise it too much, you will have too much competition. OOOO LAWD ECONOMICS
    Damnit dont give them any ideas.

Price = gooooood
    Antaeus Labs Rep

14. BUMP..
    SEMPER FI!!

15. any word?

16. Any idea about when TUDCA should be back in stock?????

17. By the way for my AM people. Nutra says the TUDCA will not be for sale till this winter maby later. Get some from another source.

18. someone needs to buy bulk powder of tudca, a mg scale and some capsules.. make the supplement yourself take it and/or sell it to the board....just an idea\

i have sources for aegis, and bulk tudca

19. Quote Originally Posted by Neoamerican View Post
    By the way for my AM people. Nutra says the TUDCA will not be for sale till this winter maby later. Get some from another source.
    Not sure where you heard that, perhaps that was in reference to pure tudca bulk. As for caps, our aim is end of the week/early next week

20. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Not sure where you heard that, perhaps that was in reference to pure tudca bulk. As for caps, our aim is end of the week/early next week
    Good news for many!

21. Quote Originally Posted by Ev52 View Post
    Good news for many!
    Always happy to be the bearer of good news

22. Woop! My liver thanks you.

23. Yes the Ninja Monkeys must of been hard at work.

24. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

25. SUNOVA... Finally I see that there is in fact other TUDCA supplements (besides Liver Longer), go to NP site and they're out of stock. -.-

How long have they been out of stock? Or do they plan to restock??

Planning to start purchasing all my support supps in the next two weeks but I'll be dead in the water if I can't get TUDCA supp.. in fact I'm not ordering anything until I literally have at least a solid 8 week cycle of TUDCA in my hands first.

There's also Liver Juice (Milk Thistle) but ever since I used TUDCA, I could care less about Milk Thistle beyond my multis.

26. Quote Originally Posted by illriginalize View Post
    SUNOVA... Finally I see that there is in fact other TUDCA supplements (besides Liver Longer), go to NP site and they're out of stock. -.-

How long have they been out of stock? Or do they plan to restock??

Planning to start purchasing all my support supps in the next two weeks but I'll be dead in the water if I can't get TUDCA supp.. in fact I'm not ordering anything until I literally have at least a solid 8 week cycle of TUDCA in my hands first.

There's also Liver Juice (Milk Thistle) but ever since I used TUDCA, I could care less about Milk Thistle beyond my multis.
    what are you running?? PM me bro..liv52 is good stuff, i got you on a tudca source

27. bump for TUDCA!

28. Bump again!
    SEMPER FI!!

29. I have sources for tudca....PM

30. Nutra has it back!
    SEMPER FI!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. TUDCA Now Available!
    By custom in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 02-15-2012, 09:18 PM