MaximizeV2&Hemavol $39.99 at Nutra Planet

1. Good stack right there! I drank 1 scoop of lemon and 1 scoop of watermelon hemavol today.. pretty nice twist!

2. I pulled the trigger on this last Friday, too good of a price to pass up...will be my first use of each...
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
    •   

3. Great pre-workout combo right there guys!! And, you are already twisted Critical....Lol
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons

4. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    I pulled the trigger on this last Friday, too good of a price to pass up...will be my first use of each...
    Awesome! Hope you love it as much as I do! Try to have a high carb meal rich in sodium after your hemavol. Make sure to drink a lot of water too. The carbs, sodium and water really make hemavol shine!

5. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    I pulled the trigger on this last Friday, too good of a price to pass up...will be my first use of each...
    You are going to be hooked my friend.
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

6. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Awesome! Hope you love it as much as I do! Try to have a high carb meal rich in sodium after your hemavol. Make sure to drink a lot of water too. The carbs, sodium and water really make hemavol shine!
    Consider it done!! I'm not a stranger to GMS & Agmatine...but really interested in seeing what the addition of citrulline malate does...I also recently just hopped back on ArA (XF) too...so I imagine I'll have to walk out sideways to get out of the gym door...

Quote Originally Posted by th3futur3 View Post
    You are going to be hooked my friend.
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22

7. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Consider it done!! I'm not a stranger to GMS & Agmatine...but really interested in seeing what the addition of citrulline malate does...I also recently just hopped back on ArA (XF) too...so I imagine I'll have to walk out sideways to get out of the gym door...

i wish ara was cheaper, id never come off!

8. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    i wish ara was cheaper, id never come off!
    Never tried it. What's it all about?
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

9. what is ara? I just picked up some assault for cheaaaap, soi gotta wait to spend more on supps.

10. Quote Originally Posted by th3futur3 View Post
    Never tried it. What's it all about?
    The main ingredient in x-factor bro.

Similar Forum Threads

1. To NUTRA PLANET
    By Whiplash in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-31-2008, 07:01 PM
  2. Nutra Planet?
    By TheMouth in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-02-2008, 03:49 PM