New years order just came!

rpm57

rpm57

Awards
Well I got my new years order today!! Got everything I ordered! Happy with my order! Thanks NP!!
Curious though? I've heard others talk about all the free samples they get when they order and this is the 4th order I've got from NP after switching over from another BB . C o m website and have still not got any free samples! None at all! Just saying!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I got my new years order today!! Got everything I ordered! Happy with my order! Thanks NP!!
Curious though? I've heard others talk about all the free samples they get when they order and this is the 4th order I've got from NP after switching over from another BB . C o m website and have still not got any free samples! None at all! Just saying!
Did you request any samples?

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
when I request them in the comments section I usually get hooked up on some samples. I got a ninja monkey t-shirt XXL once too!

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Pm me your address sir

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Request it in the comment. I use to get t-shirts all the time.. but not no more :(