NutraPlanet's Na-RALA 25g

  1. NutraPlanet's Na-RALA 25g


    I am interested in buying this product. However, what is the dosing for it? I know I should use about 200mg (my carb meals aren't more than 90g at a time) so how many teaspoons would this translate into with the bulk powder? Also, what is the best way to take it, just throw the powder in your mouth and wash it down with water?


  2. 100-400mg is typical dose.

    I would suggest you get a scale to measure out exact doses.

    Either put it in a capsule or mix it in water. But if you can tolerate it then yeah you can just down it with water.
    •   
       


  3. How is each dose measured though? For example is a half teaspoon 100mg, ect. I have not received the product yet so I do not know if there is a label on it. Just trying to get all my questions answered now.

  4. NARALA is quite potent stuff, a good dose is around 150mg. We sold caps that had NaRALA at 143mg. Start from there and titrate up prn. It can burn going down, recommend a good amount of water to dilute it with if you go PO.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    NARALA is quite potent stuff, a good dose is around 150mg. We sold caps that had NaRALA at 143mg. Start from there and titrate up prn. It can burn going down, recommend a good amount of water to dilute it with if you go PO.
    What is the serving size for 143mg?

  6. Quote Originally Posted by AntM1564 View Post
    What is the serving size for 143mg?
    Couldn't find my tub, I think the current scooper is 100mg though. I thought it was pretty fluffy, 200 or 300mg per 1/4 tsp but it's been a while.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Couldn't find my tub, I think the current scooper is 100mg though. I thought it was pretty fluffy, 200 or 300mg per 1/4 tsp but it's been a while.
    It comes with a scooper, sweet! That will actually make life a lot easier.

  8. I just wanted to bump this old thread. I just received 25g Na-RALA tub but didn't get any scooper with it. I thought it came with one.
    How do I measure it until I get a scale. how much is in 1/4 tsp?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by he_hate_me View Post
    I just wanted to bump this old thread. I just received 25g Na-RALA tub but didn't get any scooper with it. I thought it came with one.
    How do I measure it until I get a scale. how much is in 1/4 tsp?
    Search for it with a fork/knife , all my bottles have come with one this far.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Search for it with a fork/knife , all my bottles have come with one this far.
    That's the first thing I did actually, no scooper.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by he_hate_me View Post
    That's the first thing I did actually, no scooper.
    Dagnabbit!
    1/4 tsp is 200mg. As I previously posted, start around 150mg and see how that works. Use 1/4 tsp and have it only 3/4 full

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Dagnabbit!
    1/4 tsp is 200mg. As I previously posted, start around 150mg and see how that works. Use 1/4 tsp and have it only 3/4 full
    Solid advice, thats how I started.

    Mike
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. NA-Rala Caps, NOW AT NUTRAPLANET!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-13-2008, 10:54 AM
  2. Na-RALA T1/2
    By Rodja in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-06-2007, 06:58 PM
  3. k-rala, na-r-rala on cycle and pct
    By jaydesiel4651 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-19-2007, 12:41 PM
  4. GXR vs RALA
    By Blutarski in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-09-2005, 10:28 AM
  5. K-RALA
    By BryanM in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-17-2005, 01:45 PM
Log in
Log in