BPS at the Planet

L

louisaboy

Awards
  • Established
Its about time!!!! Happy For BPS. Just bought a bottle yesterday tho. Maybe now they will create some stacks with BPS products in it!!!!

G

good2Badawg

Awards
  • Established
any chance we see some stacks in time for the New Years sale? im really interested in trying the Endosurge to get back into the swing of things as I start back to the gym here in the next week or two...need to hit the ground running :D

L

louisaboy

Awards
  • Established
any chance we see some stacks in time for the New Years sale? im really interested in trying the Endosurge to get back into the swing of things as I start back to the gym here in the next week or two...need to hit the ground running :D
Endosurge works within a couple of days!!!!!!! At least it did for me. Especially in the libido dept!!!!!

G

good2Badawg

Awards
  • Established
im wanting to run it (i think) with Formula X and Erase plus another for some serious Tboost

G

good2Badawg

Awards
  • Established
gotya, i like the DAA/BCAA combo not to mention its got the LCAR in it too...that covers alot of bases..i dont think its any overlap at least imo...id be down for some input though. not to mention the Endosurge has the LDopa that alot of people recommend to use with a longer stint of DAA. im planning probably 8 weeks, maybe closer to 10 of the aforementioned stack

L

louisaboy

Awards
  • Established
I want to try this combo. New Years sale! make it happen ;)

This is an epic combo!!!! When this combo was first introduced I got it for 39.99. When people had no idea about Endosurge..lol. Its not that now. However, I would propose that the combo should be somewhere around 39.99 to 48.99 for both. May not be.

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I already have both combustion and endosurge in my cart. BPS was kind enough to send me some a way back. Gotta tell you, I loved combustion. :bigok:

Reactions: BPS
3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I already have both combustion and endosurge in my cart. BPS was kind enough to send me some a way back. Gotta tell you, I loved combustion. :bigok:
Combustion is definitely a good fat burner and stim at that.

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I loved the stim effect. Would take 2 upon waking, prior to my am run, and I was good to go. Couldnt wait for it to get to the planet

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I loved the stim effect. Would take 2 upon waking, prior to my am run, and I was good to go. Couldnt wait for it to get to the planet
Yea im definitely glad Nutra picked up our line.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Good to see you guys expand into NP...
Now to place new years orders he he