FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is this happening again this year?
I've got the itch to spend buttloads of money. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me blow tons of money on a sale!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh man!! Time to blow more money!!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for frivolous spending!

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Does it never not happen. ;-)...

Stay tuned :)

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:djparty:

Marcinator

Marcinator

Awards
Lol... I was wondering why nobody had started a thread like this yet... thanks for getting things rolling!

I'm totally in for a sale

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We want cheap drugs!!!!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You know we always got you guys covered

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
"Daddy's got you...it's ok."

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We want anabolic Dimetapp!

Grape, of course!

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
You guys have no idea what is in store. This is literally going to be like nothing you've ever seen before, and that is not hyperbole.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You guys have no idea what is in store. This is literally going to be like nothing you've ever seen before, and that is not hyperbole.
Hope you have Strive on sale:yup:

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well. Ive spent like 200 bucks(not too shabby) each of the last 2 new year sales. And well, Im ready to spend more...MAKE IT EPIC!!!

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
And just when I thought I could stop spending. My poor bank account.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is times like this that I really wish I could take advantage of the sales you have.

Distributors sales of American products are so weak in comparison. 10% off is usually the maximum of what is being sold unless there is a discontinuation or the product passes it's best before date.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
brb looking up 'hyperbole'.... ;)

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
I hope it's a big one. Last years was a bit disappointing.

I told my wife I wanted nothing for xmas but to be able to take advantage of NP's New Years Sale.

Bring it on Ninja Monkey's!!!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Last year, I bought almost my whole contest prep from then on new years!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hopefully they will inform us of a sale

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
sub'd not sure I need anything but what the heck. Ican always buy stuff and wonder why did I buy it later.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Make sure you have the 10 percent off code for products not on sale like you used to do. Lately the sales haven't been as good as in the past.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Make sure you have the 10 percent off code for products not on sale like you used to do. Lately the sales haven't been as good as in the past.
Post the code

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Post the code

What?. I think you might be confused as to what the meaning was of my post. Nutraplanet used to have big sales where a lot of stuff was 20-40% off but there were also a lot of other products that just weren't marked down. They would have a 10 percent off code for the sale for the products that weren't included. Get it?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
What?. I think you might be confused as to what the meaning was of my post. Nutraplanet used to have big sales where a lot of stuff was 20-40% off but there were also a lot of other products that just weren't marked down. They would have a 10 percent off code for the sale for the products that weren't included. Get it?
Yes :)

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
Bring on the sales! A few days in advance notice would be much appreciated.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Heck yeah...does that mean we get infinite supps?!?!?!?!!?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You get a plasma rifle that shoots unlimited supps right into your mouth lol

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's the konami code....I remember Contra :D
Was it konami? Is that who made Killer Instinct? I swear that's the code I used at the VS screen to turn into Eydol and fuk sh!t up lol.

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
R1,R2,L1,R2 left,down, right, up, left, down, right, up.

Weapons cheat #2.

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
I would like to see a bunch of controlled labs deals.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
II want Orange Triad, Xtend, iForce stuff, Toco 8, sick deal on AndroSeries, American Iso, bulk BA, bulk DAA, taurine, phenibut, where do I stop lol....
Slin Sane, Gut Health, Focus XT, Slim FX, umm ummmm.........bulk creatine mono...lol

jessah13

Awards
I spent an obscene amount on blackfriday sales but I'm always in for more :)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some sites have posted their year end sale items I've noticed. And nutra posted theirs on the 20th last year come on nutra, make us happy ;)

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm crossing my fingers Ultima is on sale. I'd like to try it considering I've been on DMAA for the past 4 months or more (though at least it's only EOD and not ED, so I'm still affected by it).

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Up up down down left right left right B A start (or select start for 2 player)
Yeh that's it to a T....lol

I've entered that too many times to count for infinite lives in Contra! :redeemerwhore:

gospher

gospher

Awards
Just when I was about to buy 200 dollars in products this made me stop

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1n4moar_c0d3z

F355

F355

Awards
  • Established
I'm crossing my fingers Ultima is on sale. I'd like to try it considering I've been on DMAA for the past 4 months or more (though at least it's only EOD and not ED, so I'm still affected by it).
This. I'm not so much asking for it to BE ON SALE, although it would be nice, I'm just asking and hoping for it to BE IN STOCK at the time of the sale. I would literally put in an order RIGHT NOW because last time it was in stock, I unfortunately waited too long and BAM! it was out of stock by the time I was ready. Now, I am locked and loaded but I don't want to pull the trigger because, frankly, I really just don't want to place two orders and have to waste money shipping; I know, I'm a little frugal about things like that. Plus, I like to get everything at once too, which is why I am praying Nutra will have enough Ultima in stock by the time the sale hits; that and LG's Ghenerate, these two I have been waiting too long to give a shot. I really should just place an order for them now. .:sighs:.

Honestly, steveo, if you're reading this, please let me know if Nutra is low on Ultima and WON'T be getting any more until AFTER the sale because I will put an order in right now if this is the case. I am not trying to take a chance on it again, I have been so eager to give it a try.

With that said, as always I am waiting in excitement for this year's sale like I am every year. It's been kind of cool the past few years since I've been with AM, the annual sale is becoming sort of like a special past time for me. I am literally like a little kid waiting for the clock to strike.

However, I will say though, I am crossing my fingers for a sale on the following companies; DS, MST, Nutra, Genomyx, LG, PES, Omega, Primordial, SNS, and USPowders (mainly just hoping their bulk Modern BCAA will be back in time)

Heh, I ain't asking for that much now am I? Heh :veryhappy: