My nutra black friday order

  1. My nutra black friday order


    My black friday order finally came in. Their customer service was kinda slow with emails but they made up for it in samples.

    2 ON shaker cups
    1 gym bag
    a lot of samples

    And of course here is a pic




    Hmm, if pic doesnt work ill re upload it.
    RecoverBro ELITE


  2. Oh yea. And the total cost was $770.

    That's because I ordered 13 bags of protein. Not all for me though.
    RecoverBro ELITE

  3. $770 omg lol

    Hardcore order right there!
    Core Nutritionals Representative
    •   
       


  4. if its not loading


    RecoverBro ELITE

  5. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag
    if its not loading
    One hell of an order. Thank you for your business.
    Official Get Diesel Representative
    PM me with any questions

  6. No I can see the picture in the first post, that is a damn mountain of supplements.

    Good to know im not the only supplement junkie around here
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  7. Wow bro, thats nuts... Are those all bags of protein in the back too?

    Is that the nutrapro protein?
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough
    Wow bro, thats nuts... Are those ail bags of protein in the back too?

    Is that the nutrapro protein?
    Nah that's the American iso. That super cheap mgn one. Gonna see how good it is. If its crap I'll let you know.
    RecoverBro ELITE

  9. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag
    Oh yea. And the total cost was $770.

    That's because I ordered 13 bags of protein. Not all for me though.
    Damn man...that's quite the order! American ISO actually tastes very good so i think you will like the taste.
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  10. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Damn man...that's quite the order! American ISO actually tastes very good so i think you will like the taste.
    Thanks man! I will give it a try tonight and post my thoughts!! lol
    RecoverBro ELITE

  11. Did you pay 222 in shipping? DAMN!

    My order from another company was,

    30lbs Whey Protein
    12lbs Isolate Protein
    12lbs Beef Protein

    3 X 90cap, 200mg/cap R-ala


    Came to 300 and something shipped!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag

    Nah that's the American iso. That super cheap mgn one. Gonna see how good it is. If its crap I'll let you know.
    Yeah this was my first experience with the american iso and I can definitely say I was pleasantly surprised with the taste...but no samples but that's my own fault for not asking. Enjoy the stash man!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Did you pay 222 in shipping? DAMN!

    My order from another company was,

    30lbs Whey Protein
    12lbs Isolate Protein
    12lbs Beef Protein

    3 X 90cap, 200mg/cap R-ala


    Came to 300 and something shipped!
    I live in Japan... ; ;

    I have most of my promos won here shipped to my home in Hawaii then shipped up here when my mom makes a care package for me lol.
    RecoverBro ELITE

  14. Quote Originally Posted by kmcart View Post
    Yeah this was my first experience with the american iso and I can definitely say I was pleasantly surprised with the taste...but no samples but that's my own fault for not asking. Enjoy the stash man!
    Chocolate is kinda sweet, but vanilla makes an awesome protein pancake!
    RecoverBro ELITE

  15. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag

    Chocolate is kinda sweet, but vanilla makes an awesome protein pancake!
    Yeah but I do like the chocolate and I also got strawberry which is a pretty decent strawberry.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by kmcart

    Yeah but I do like the chocolate and I also got strawberry which is a pretty decent strawberry.
    Ah. That's good. I ordered one of those for a buddy. I hope he enjoys it.
    RecoverBro ELITE

  17. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag

    Ah. That's good. I ordered one of those for a buddy. I hope he enjoys it.
    Yeah its also a tad sweet...reminds me a lot of strawberry milk but good
  18. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Heck of an order, Matt!

    And I only ask for samples on occasion with my orders. Matty deserves every last one of them with that big of an order and that much in shipping, though -- no question about that.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  19. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast
    Heck of an order, Matt!

    And I only ask for samples on occasion with my orders. Matty deserves every last one of them with that big of an order and that much in shipping, though -- no question about that.
    Hehe. Thanks. I do spread them out though. Especially the pre workouts.
    RecoverBro ELITE

  20. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    I live in Japan... ; ;

    I have most of my promos won here shipped to my home in Hawaii then shipped up here when my mom makes a care package for me lol.
    Damn man.. that blows!! Us americans are greedy.. i bitch when i have to pay 10 bucks shipping haha!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench
    Damn man.. that blows!! Us americans are greedy.. i bitch when i have to pay 10 bucks shipping haha!
    Hehe. You get used to it after a while. The supps here are pure crap.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  22. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Damn man.. that blows!! Us americans are greedy.. i bitch when i have to pay 10 bucks shipping haha!
    Yeah, so do I, lol. But he gets all of those beautiful Japanese girls! He can afford to pay it! lol
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  23. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Yeah, so do I, lol. But he gets all of those beautiful Japanese girls! He can afford to pay it! lol


    But you know I'm married. To one :P
    RecoverBro ELITE

  24. Glad you got everything squared away and we took care of you :-)

    Thanks for your business
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

  25. damn lol i usually only spend like 200-300 an order every so often haha

  26. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    Glad you got everything squared away and we took care of you :-)

    Thanks for your business
    Thank you guys for being so generous with the samples and shipping stuff out to me in Japan.

    Quote Originally Posted by Masciaman View Post
    damn lol i usually only spend like 200-300 an order every so often haha
    It was a big on in the making lol. About 3 months or so (my supp intake is around 200 a month including bcaas, and protein. I dont drink any bottled drinks etc. and Protein I need...)
    RecoverBro ELITE
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. PES Black Friday
    By Riosjl41 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-27-2011, 04:11 PM
  2. Black Friday Nutra Sale
    By r6lift in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-26-2011, 07:17 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-24-2011, 08:05 AM
  4. black friday
    By djbombsquad in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-20-2007, 10:20 PM
  5. What do you think of My black friday order
    By I-Vtec in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-26-2006, 09:42 PM
Log in
Log in